Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,258 members, 7,849,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Ladies Bearing Names Like Amarachi. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Bearing Names Like Amarachi. (1143 Views)

Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker / When He Or She Calls You Names Like This / Why Do Men Not Call Themselves Sweet Names Like Ladies Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Bearing Names Like Amarachi. by Truvelisback(m): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
Good day, fellas. I have noticed that ladies bearing names like Amarachi are usually very stubborn, harsh(with words), aggressive(can fight or quarrel u), hot-tempered and can be very difficult to calm when they are angry. I forgot to add, they have ego too. Although, they can be kind, loving and generous. I have noticed these same traits in few ones i have met.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Bearing Names Like Amarachi. by Jeon(f): 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
They're also Mongolians , from Eastern Africa the ethnic of the weeknd who's a Canadian located in Francisco the neighboring village to Seoul in Australia.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Bearing Names Like Amarachi. by Blaxie: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. I have noticed that ladies bearing names like Amarachi are usually very stubborn, harsh(with words), aggressive(can fight or quarrel u), hot-tempered and can be very difficult to calm when they are angry. I forgot to add, they have ego too. Although, they can be kind, loving and generous. I have noticed these same traits in few ones i have met.
100% correct bro.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Bearing Names Like Amarachi. by Ballzproblem2: 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
you just described 98 % of Nigeria girls , only that na amarachi show you shege pass cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Bearing Names Like Amarachi. by Truvelisback(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2022
Jeon:
They're also Mongolians , from Eastern Africa the ethnic of the weeknd who's a Canadian located in Francisco the neighboring village to Seoul in Australia.
Why do u like talking out of point?
Re: Ladies Bearing Names Like Amarachi. by Jeon(f): 8:28am On Nov 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
Why do u like talking out of point?

Read your statement about amarachi to see if there's point.
Before it was short girls now it's amarachi no matter the height.

Or shall I just say "All Black people are illiterate and poor while all White people are educated and rich"

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Bearing Names Like Amarachi. by iLegendd(m): 8:38am On Nov 27, 2022
That's true and with evidence.
Re: Ladies Bearing Names Like Amarachi. by Adexgentle005(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
You never jam chiamaka

1 Like

Re: Ladies Bearing Names Like Amarachi. by Truvelisback(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2022
iLegendd:
That's true and with evidence.
They are rarely submisive to their spouse and they are manipulative dictator. If u are a Simp guy dating them, u go hear ween.
Re: Ladies Bearing Names Like Amarachi. by Truvelisback(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2022
Adexgentle005:
You never jam chiamaka
Amarachi dey learn for where Chiamaka dey?

Re: Ladies Bearing Names Like Amarachi. by Adexgentle005(m): 11:15am On Nov 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
Amarachi dey learn for where Chiamaka dey?
I swear bro. Chiamaka won finish me. Everyday nagging, over stubborn,selfish. She no Dey ever listen to correction. I don taya
Re: Ladies Bearing Names Like Amarachi. by Adexgentle005(m): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
They are rarely submisive to their spouse and they are manipulative dictator. If u are a Simp guy dating them, u go hear ween.
You don sabi them finish.
Re: Ladies Bearing Names Like Amarachi. by AfonjaConehead: 11:22am On Nov 27, 2022
Try the Cynthias cheesy.. especially the short ones like that CeeC grin
Re: Ladies Bearing Names Like Amarachi. by FrancescoFarino(f): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
and they are always light skinned.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Bearing Names Like Amarachi. by Truvelisback(m): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
FrancescoFarino:
and they are always light skinned.
I met one light skinned recently whose English name is Favour. For my mind, since her name is Favour, she would be Favourable to me. Only for this girl to start displaying those annoying behaviours i mentioned above. Yanga wan kill dis girl and her mouth sharp like new tiger blade. I was wondering why she behaves this way. So, one day, she told me that her Igbo name is Amarachi. Na there i take know say i don enter.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. / She Turned Her Face and started throwing grudges After I Said This. / See Her Restroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.