Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,388 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing (34390 Views)

Oyetola: I Left ₦‎14 Billion For Adeleke; He Doesn’t Understand Governance / Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 / Oyetola: I Wasn’t Barred From Attending APC Governors Meetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Throwback: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2022
The state is now a toy in the hands of Ade the dancer.
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by kennyz247(m): 8:50am On Nov 27, 2022
ok
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Abfinest007(m): 8:50am On Nov 27, 2022
Everyone wants to copy obi .obi leads others follow

3 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by ALTERNATEID: 8:50am On Nov 27, 2022
GratefulSoul27:
14billion in cash ke
Osun government no get account?

Cash does not mean raw cash. He left N14billion in the account of the state and not raw cash. That you don’t even understand something this basic is very troubling.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by ibechris(m): 8:50am On Nov 27, 2022
Obi didn't just leave money...he showed the people of the state via the state bank account for all to see.

Oga governor we need evidence...Bank account for all to see.

There is no crime in making it public at least.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by 2blessed01(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Audio
Mp4 format grin
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by merit455(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Oyetola is the best governor in recent years in Nigeria looking at the way he managed the extremely poor finances of Osun state. Aregbesola accumulated so much debt and still couldn’t pay workers salaries. Oyetola did not borrow a dime, paid back some of the Aregbe debt, paid workers as at when due, did some capital projects and still left money behind for the incoming administration.

Sadly, any governor that is prudent with state resources is not always popular with the people. We prefer the governor that accumulates huge debt and share everything to political cronies and state elites. In the next four years, we shall be here God willing to do a postmortem of the Ade Dancer administration.

Hopefully, President Bola Tinubu will take this guy to Abuja as Finance minister next year. He’s an excellent financial manager. We need folks like him to manage the finances of this country in this period. Posterity will be very kind to him.
Chief press secretary have spoken. I blame network providers for enabling data borrowing. Bc we wouldn't have seen this type of person online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by ekanx27(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2022
This one na Obi brother
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 27, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Oyetola is the best governor in recent years in Nigeria looking at the way he managed the extremely poor finances of Osun state. Aregbesola accumulated so much debt and still couldn’t pay workers salaries. Oyetola did not borrow a dime, paid back some of the Aregbe debt, paid workers as at when due, did some capital projects and still left money behind for the incoming administration.

Sadly, any governor that is prudent with state resources is not always popular with the people. We prefer the governor that accumulates huge debt and share everything to political cronies and state elites. In the next four years, we shall be here God willing to do a postmortem of the Ade Dancer administration.

Hopefully, President Bola Tinubu will take this guy to Abuja as Finance minister next year. He’s an excellent financial manager. We need folks like him to manage the finances of this country in this period. Posterity will be very kind to him.

Someone that will come a distant third.
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Elemosho478: 8:52am On Nov 27, 2022
Dialpad:
Does Osun have that kind of money

Osun have that kind of money in 2022 Osun Generated 22 billion as IGR alone excluding allocations etc.

4 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by OPICANTO2223: 8:52am On Nov 27, 2022
Lie from hell. Cutting soap from Obi's legacy. Yorubba and fake life goddddd.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by LilX: 8:53am On Nov 27, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

The same Tinubu that can't articulate words that you want to rule you. God forbids.
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by obyrich(m): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2022
It's left for Adeleke to verify
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Gaabasky: 8:54am On Nov 27, 2022
One of the best governors in the SW, paid the outstanding debts of Aregbe, paid the salaries and others debt that Hafsal couldn't paid, construct roads and other infrastructural developments but his offenses were that he didn't give boys and odas money to shared.

This country self. The more u look, the less u see n understand.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2022
Okay.

God bless my Leader and Political mentor, Ogbeni Abdu Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola, the architect of the New Osun

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by unclejb2(m): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2022
Peter Obi has set an example and a standard in governance.

Peter Obi for president

3 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by R0LL0N(m): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Are you done
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Mercury12(m): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
even me fear. Whether banks no dey osun
you should fear for your thought patterns instead if you think that money is in cash and not in state government account. Some of y'all on this forum are something else undecided

11 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by 9jahotblog: 8:56am On Nov 27, 2022
Clueless and useless party destroyer, After you stole someone’s mandate in 2018, you are now writing trash here. You sure say na him wrote this thing. Because in this long epistle he would have talked about his stolen mandate just as sore losers used to do. Oyetola ti lule piii Lekan siii. Tinubu is next in 2023 presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by candygist: 8:56am On Nov 27, 2022
Dialpad:

That's a silly question to ask. Some individuals have more than that not to talk of a state.

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by adexoramo(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2022
I still don't understand exactly why osun people didn't see anything good about this man. I so much love him and I voted for him in the last election. He never borrowed and yet he never owed salaries and still manage to complete some projects. I pray osun people don't regret not voting him in the next 4 years.

Hopefully, President Bola Tinubu will take this guy to Abuja as Finance minister next year. He’s an excellent financial manager. We need folks like him to manage the finances of this country in this period. Posterity will be very kind to him. [/quote]

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by atakamus: 8:56am On Nov 27, 2022
Obi influence is very real. Hope they can start saving and keeping money instead of stealing everything.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by kingthreat(m): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2022
greenermodels:
Everybody wants to copy Peter Obi's style of maintaining fiscal discipline through the state living within it's earning limits instead of taking debts with nothing to show for it.

Adeleke will come and tell us the truth. Just like Obiano did.
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by tabaralph: 8:58am On Nov 27, 2022
GratefulSoul27:
14billion in cash ke
Osun government no get account?

Cash in bank my dear….

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by windvane(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2022
Dialpad:
most of you haven’t been following osun state development,that is why you are typing this…Even CBN gave oyetola an award last year for not borrowing a kobo,paying staff salaries and paying debt inherited!!the tinubu factor right!!!now the question is Can adeleke do same?

13 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by 9jahotblog: 8:58am On Nov 27, 2022
Gaabasky:
One of the best governors in the SW, paid the outstanding debts of Aregbe, paid the salaries and others debt that Hafsal couldn't paid, construct roads and other infrastructural developments but his offenses were that he didn't give boys and odas money to shared.

This country self. The more u look, the less u see n understand.
Na big lie be this. Oyetola never paid outstanding salaries of Workers and pensioners Aregbesola owed the good people of Osun State. Oyetola is a clueless money looter and money waster. Ika ole jati jati.
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by windvane(m): 9:00am On Nov 27, 2022
Sasi54:
And so? So u want us to start dancing! We all know u just lied
take it easy!!!that you hate tinubu doesn’t mean you should pass it down to him!!!those of us that followed osun state development knows it is true!!!ask CBN governor,he will confirm it!!!we shouted then but the real question now is can Adeleke do same?

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by TooMuchStuff: 9:00am On Nov 27, 2022
Good Job
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Starships4u(m): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2022
Jokes on yhu
Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by tabaralph: 9:01am On Nov 27, 2022
adexoramo:
I still don't understand exactly why osun people didn't see anything good about this man. I so much love him and I voted for him in the last election. He never borrowed and yet he never owed salaries and still manage to complete some projects. I pray osun people don't regret not voting him in the next 4 years.

My dear leave them and let us see how far the dancing governor will, but trust me Deji his elder brother will have to relocate to oshogbo so as to oversee the state affairs,Demola doesn’t have the intellectual capacity to govern a state

3 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2022
Good one, how many governors can do this?

Obidient crew will soon visit you to beg for donations like they did to Wike..

They know they can't win the elections so his miscreants want to cash in this Xmas.

For those of you donating there will be no returns for you in 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing by broadman20: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Kindly employ him in your company abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abia Government House Still In ‘Rented’ Quarters - 32 Years After / President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders / "I am A Broke Old Man" - Obasanjo tells Lady on Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.