Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,093 members, 7,845,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? (4690 Views)

Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie / Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
na brag una Sabi brag Why not kuku say Igbos are 90 percent of Nigeria... Even Ojukwu that was revered by Igbos didn't win in 2003... We ll be here to Curry una Lamentations after labour loses woefully...
lol

They know obi will not come distant third. They know that within them

I feel their pain though
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by FatherOfJesus: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
hahahahahaha

Online Dangote never mind grin grin
I don’t have much but I have enough to give a begging and poor urchin grin
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by FatherOfJesus: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
toneroforever:

So a governor is controlling ur vote or those of ur family members and friends?
Mind u BVAS prevents rigging that's why APC is afraid of it.
his governor tells him whom to hire because he’s dumb and incapable of making decisions by himself grin

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
toneroforever:

A governor control thousands of votes.umahi can monlbilize 100k voters.bvas do not prevent rigging,it only minimizes it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by FatherOfJesus: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

A governor control thousands of votes.umahi can monlbilize 100k voters.bvas do not prevent rigging,it only minimizes it
How does a governor control thousands of votes?

Educate me

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
toneroforever:

LOL

Same BVAS won APC ekiti state and give APC over, 380k votes in Osun state behind PDP

Your structureless LP struggle to get 1)k votes despite the presence of naanu grin

Lol

We go dey here dey wait for una Lamentations after the election no worry grin

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I don’t have much but I have enough to give a begging and poor urchin grin
Hahahaha

Online Dangote i learnt Naanu is soliciting for money grin grin

Why don't you add it to his account biko?
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by FatherOfJesus: 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahaha

Online Dangote i learnt Naanu is soliciting for money grin grin

Why don't you add it to his account biko?
Dont you want money to help you sustain while you start your peanut job again? grin
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Dont you want money to help you sustain while you start your peanut job again? grin
hahahaha

Online Dangote don't you want Naanu to win again?

Biko Naanu is soliciting for fund kwan

Help naanu ministry na grin

Bikonu
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by FatherOfJesus: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
hahahaha

Online Dangote don't you want Naanu to win again?

Biko Naanu is soliciting for fund kwan

Help naanu ministry na grin

Bikonu
Drop your acccount details but you must first agree that you will not vote those who made you poor and wretched.

Ok?
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by slivertongue: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
DMerciful:
You're troubled thats why you opened this thread. If he will not get 25%, why are you bothered to the extent of opening a thread?

I wonder oo.

He creates a thread then answers the question.

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
How does a governor control thousands of votes?

Educate me

How does a governor mobilize crowd?

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Drop your acccount details but you must first agree that you will not vote those who made you poor and wretched.

Ok?
Naanu needs your imaginery money more than anyone grin

He wanna cash out from you gullible miscreants and chest beater without PVC grin grin
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by FatherOfJesus: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Naanu needs your imaginery money more than anyone grin

He wanna cash out from you gullible miscreants and chest beater without PVC grin grin
Hunger go kill you because of pride o grin
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by FatherOfJesus: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

How does a governor mobilize crowd?
I don’t know, you are the election expert, tell me how governor mobilize crowd.

Use Obiano in Anambra 2019 as example for APGA

And Osun as example for APC

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Salvador1: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
post=118716776:

Last presidential election APC lost in Oyo and Ondo not minding both states controlled by APC governors

Obi will do well in Oyo, Ondo and Ogun state

Street poll Mowe Ogun state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJyF-n1RlxQ

pls when was this one conducted?
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Anambra1stS0n: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
Salvador1:
pls when was this one conducted?
Last week

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Salvador1: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
post=118720521:

Last week
nice always post new update thanks.
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Hunger go kill you because of pride o grin
hahahahaha

Online Dangote did you mistake me for your kinsmen that died of hunger during the civil war?

Give naanu your imsginery money Biko
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Shevchenkko: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:
Tinubu will do better in iboland than obi in yorubaland bar lagos
You're a jester bro

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by FatherOfJesus: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
hahahahaha

Online Dangote did you mistake me for your kinsmen that died of hunger during the civil war?

Give naanu your imsginery money Biko
I am of their sons and I want to give you money for food grin
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
Penguin2:

Obi is getting 25% in all Southwest states.

You know why?

In Oyo alone, the Igbo population there is enough to give Obi 25% if they come out to vote. Add the youths who are not entangled to stupid tribalism of the old, and some Yoruba Christians who feel slighted by Tinubu’s Muslim Muslim ticket.

Same scenario in Ogun. The large Igbo population and the youth and the mega churches, is enough to ensure that Obi gets even above 25%.

Osun has demonstrated their hatred for Tinubu by voting against a good man in Oyetola just to rid themselves of Tinubu.

Ondo and Ekiti are predominantly Christian states where the Christians sentiment against MM ticket of Tinubu will likely drive votes to Obi.

In conclusion, while I concede that Tinubu will win all Southwest states, what you cannot doubt is that Obi will come second behind Tinubu in all the states. Only negligible number of Yoruba will vote Atiku.

So, whenever you are counting the states where Obi will get 25%, always count all 17 states of the South.

Lol no. You seriously overestimate the amount of Igbo in yorubaland. 25% in OYO and Ogun LOL. Apart from Lagos where there is some obi support majority of Yorubas don’t even know who he is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
ScamHunter:

Except Lagos. Obi will win Lagos.
Must be a different Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I am of their sons and I want to give you money for food grin
Chinedu

I am not one of your kindred who died of hunger during the civil war

Naanu is despirately soliciting for ego, biko go and give him na
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by CharleyBright(m): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:
Tinubu cannot get 15% in any state in the east

Who are the people to vote him?

Tinubu will lose all northern states aside kwara

I support Peter Obi, but I don't agree with you.
Tinubu will win more northern states than Peter Obi and Atiku.
And Peter Obi doesn't stand a chance winning up to 2 states in the North.
I hate to say this but it is the truth.
Peter Obi should focus more on getting 25% votes in the Northern states. If he doesn't, Tinubu will be the next President. It is a sad fact.
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by FatherOfJesus: 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

I am not one of your kindred who died of hunger during the civil war

Naanu is despirately soliciting for ego, biko go and give him na
But you were begging for money for food, why can’t I help? grin
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by raumdeuter: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:
If APC get 10% in Abia, the election was rigged.

Obi our son in the race and you think APC can get 10% now? Did obi contest in 2019?

Tinubu a Yoruba son is in the race so how many percent do you expect Obi to get
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I don’t know, you are the election expert, tell me how governor mobilize crowd.

Use Obiano in Anambra 2019 as example for APGA

And Osun as example for APC

It is almost impossible in a state where a party is totally weak.apc weakest states are in anambra and Enugu.apc can't get anything from this states except the govs decamp.again in anambra,obiano prevented pdp from getting up to a million votes and apc got 6000 in his LGA.anambra dont vote apga in presidential polls and obiano was indirectly siding buhari if you watched his body language...
For osun,the governor is not popular and adeleke is popular.both parties are very strong in osun.even though the governor lost,the margin was tight...
In ebonyi,umahi has performed very well so naturally thousands will follow him and vote whoever he directs.they are also diehard apc in ebonyi who will vote apc no matter the situation.thirdly,ebonyi is largely rural and a lot of voters at the rural areas are ignorant and unenlightened.they are easily cajoled to vote for whoever the governor wants.again,the governor has hundreds of aides who can easily buy over voters or mobilize people to vote apc.again,the governor has strong party members who are popular and control their localities for instance chinedu ogah representing ikwo fed constituency is very popular and many voters follow him.finally,a governor has thugs,badboys,control of security agencies who can either cajole or force people to vote his party,rig for his party or suppress opposition votes.so you see,a governor control thousands of votes.apc might not win ebonyi but 25% is sure
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by FatherOfJesus: 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

It is almost impossible in a state where a party is totally weak.apc weakest states are in anambra and Enugu.apc can't get anything from this states except the govs decamp.again in anambra,obiano prevented pdp from getting up to a million votes and apc got 6000 in his LGA.anambra dont vote apga in presidential polls and obiano was indirectly siding buhari if you watched his body language...
For osun,the governor is not popular and adeleke is popular.both parties are very strong in osun.even though the governor lost,the margin was tight...
In ebonyi,umahi has performed very well so naturally thousands will follow him and vote whoever he directs.they are also diehard apc in ebonyi who will vote apc no matter the situation.thirdly,ebonyi is largely rural and a lot of voters at the rural areas are ignorant and unenlightened.they are easily cajoled to vote for whoever the governor wants.again,the governor has hundreds of aides who can easily buy over voters or mobilize people to vote apc.again,the governor has strong party members who are popular and control their localities for instance chinedu ogah representing ikwo fed constituency is very popular and many voters follow him.finally,a governor has thugs,badboys,control of security agencies who can either cajole or force people to vote his party,rig for his party or suppress opposition votes.so you see,a governor control thousands of votes.apc might not win ebonyi but 25% is sure
So why can’t APGA get 25% in Anambra and PDP get 25% in Abia and Enugu?

Why can’t Tinubu get 90% in Lagos.
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Aiel123: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
Alphagan:

You can't even influence your family but here you are telling me to forget people who control formidable structures.

Like I said, you get sense...lol

Obi will not win any state outside SE. If you guys are not careful, Atiku will beat Obi silly in his backyard.

Keep this energy till after election, you will need it more to wail, insult and blame everyone but yourself. It is a long
journey, I'm pitying you in advance.
Who's your candidate bro?
Neutral?
I've followed your comments in this thread and I must say there are on par with reality.
You know your onions in predicting the terrains of the Nigeria political scene.
Tinubu will get 25% in the east or less than that.( Buhari got 18% in 2019)
He will only struggle in Enugu and Anambra...
Abia ,Ebonyi and Imo 25% sure die pass daybreak.
All lot of politicians has vested interest in Tinubu in the east and will go any length to actualize their aim.
Same as for Atiku.
Back to the topic
I don't see Obi getting 25% in Lagos.
And definitely all his votes in SW won't exceed 5% of SW total votes.
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

So why can’t APGA get 25% in Anambra and PDP get 25% in Abia and Enugu?

Why can’t Tinubu get 90% in Lagos.

Almost everyone in anambra is voting obi.apga candidate is unknown.pdp can get 25% in abia and Enugu.tinubu can't get 90% in lagos because a lot of non indigenes in lagos
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by FatherOfJesus: 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

Almost everyone in anambra is voting obi.apga candidate is unknown.pdp can get 25% in abia and Enugu.tinubu can't get 90% in lagos because a lot of non indigenes in lagos
Oh ok, no Yoruba indigenes in a Abia will give Tinubu 25%.

You are looking hope where there’s none

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bullets Used By 'Terrorists' To Massacre In Southern Kaduna Belong To Army (pic) / Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George / Multi-party System In Nigeria? What's your View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.