Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,121 members, 7,845,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? (4694 Views)

Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie / Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Aiel123:

Who's your candidate bro?
Neutral?
I've followed your comments in this thread and I must say there are on par with reality.
You know your onions in predicting the terrains of the Nigeria political scene.
Tinubu will get 25% in the east or less than that.( Buhari got 18% in 2019)
He will only struggle in Enugu and Anambra...
Abia ,Ebonyi and Imo 25% sure die pass daybreak.
All lot of politicians has vested interest in Tinubu in the east and will go any length to actualize their aim.
Same as for Atiku.
Back to the topic
I don't see Obi getting 25% in Lagos.
And definitely all his votes in SW won't exceed 5% of SW total votes.
Says a tinubu supporter, keep dreaming, you think people are fools, that will votes a drug lord with dementia over Obi

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by kingmaster2009: 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:
Tinubu cannot get 15% in any state in the east

Who are the people to vote him?

Tinubu will lose all northern states aside kwara

He will get more than 26 percent I'm Ebonyi state
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

Why do you think buhari got it and Tinubu will win
Did Buhari take a Muslim as vp?
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
Alphagan:

I am not neutral, Tinubu is my candidate.

Obi cannot get 25% in Lagos. I agree people are disenchanted with the government in power, the galloping inflation which to a large extent is beyond what our local policies can address considering what is happening in the global stage. Shortly after countries started recovering from covid19 economic downturn then came the war in Ukraine, it has dealt a heavy blow to the supply chain...the ripple effect is what we are witnessing and to make matter worse, we run an import dependent economy.

The aforementioned will have a significant impact on the election, if not, we should be talking about Tinubu having 80% of the total votes in Lagos. Again, some Christians are still not taking the MM ticket with understanding and maturity, they want to take their pound of flesh....most especially, Osinbajo's supporters. They forget the role Tinubu played in Osinbajo's political voyage, I'm certain, Yorubas we come back to that issue after general election.

Remove the disenchanted citizens, endsars advocates, Igbo traders and pdp loyalists in Lagos, Tinubu will have at least 65% of Lagos votes.
You keep decieving yourself.The only people that will vote Tinubu is yoruba Muslims!
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
The So OUK will force Igbos to vote Tinubu?

Why am I even arguing with you?

February no far again
The way these clowns have hope on Politicians is funny
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You guys are inconsequential and worth next to nothing as far as national politics is concerned
Says a yoruba Muslim urchin
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
00FFT00:

Peter Obi will come a close second after Tinubu in the Southwest. This result will be fueled by the large Igbo, Christians, progressive Yoruba, anti muslim-muslin ticket and other southern minority voters in the region.

Obi will proceed to win all the 11 states of the Southeast and South-south hands down. He will outright win 4 states in North central and secure the 25% spread in Niger State. He will also win FCT convincingly with the help of the same demographics that played out in the Southwest.

Mr. Obi will easily secure the 25% spread in Kaduna. Southern Kaduna voters and Datti Baba-Ahmed's presence on the LP ticket will take him over the threshold there. Obi will also secure the 25% spread in Taraba and Gombe States.

That will put him over the top spread wise, but he will go on to score votes in the remaining states in the Northeast and Northwest to greatly bolster his popular votes count.

That being said, your next president is Peter Gregory Obi. I know this reality hurts, but you gents are going to have to make peace with this outcome. It is for your own good.
This is the reality they don't want to accept but they have no choice.Nigeria must be better.
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Alphagan(m): 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You keep decieving yourself.The only people that will vote Tinubu is yoruba Muslims!

Okay!
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So mobilize crowd is same as voting that is secret?

Voting at rural areas is not secret
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Christistruth00: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

How many votes did lp get there in july

2,700 which was even very impressive

It was suprising they got up to 1000 Votes out of more than 700,000

They really tried
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

Voting at rural areas is not secret
Not with BVAS, keep hoping on rigging, e go shock you like Osun
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by SenatePresdo(m): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:
Tinubu will do better in iboland than obi in yorubaland bar lagos

If the election won't be free and fair, obi will even struggle to see 25% in lagos.

But if it will be free, credible and fair, Obi will see 25% in all SW and NC States. Abuja inclusive.
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by SenatePresdo(m): 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

How many votes did lp get there in july

State and Federal election ain't the same.

APGA won Governship in Anambra.

But PDP won Presidential election in Anambra instead of APGA, how about that?

PDP won Governorship in Sokoto via Tambuwal, but APC won presidential election in sokoto.

How about that?
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by SenatePresdo(m): 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Obi can't get 25% in lagos know this and have peace.

INEC official well-done ooh.

With free credible and fair election.

APC won't win Lagos state.
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by SenatePresdo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
Asgard73:
Obi will get his 25% only in east and delta … rivers ..

No other state in Nigeria will give him 25% … talk more of wining a state outside igboland .. of which igboland is not even sure

This is reality not noise

Is he even sure of securing 25% in Lagos ?

When igbo man bring tribalism to politics.. others will help him define tribalism

2023 go shock Peter Obi and hi supporters

Bookmark this …

He will even lose major in court after elections

North 2023

The hate and abuse online

We vote massively offline

Lol, Atiku was the first to tell northerners not to vote for Yoruba or Igbo man.

He brought Tribalism to politics, that's why he won't win any state in SE/SS and SW.
And in NC, Benue, kwara and Kogi is sure as hell not going to PDP. Thanks to G-5 governors.

Atiku must learn a lesson.

Wike is there naa.. PDP to the mud grin
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Not with BVAS, keep hoping on rigging, e go shock you like Osun

Osun wasn't a shocked afterall adeleke is popular
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by buckeyemedia: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
OKOATA:
After you smoke your weed you start calling your fellow urchins to start with your yeye stats. Because of Lagos APC paid rally yesterday you don get small morale. Anyways wishful thinking is allowed.
The irony is that Peter Obi will not even win Anambra State.
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by buckeyemedia: 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Lol, Atiku was the first to tell northerners not to vote for Yoruba or Igbo man.

He brought Tribalism to politics, that's why he won't win any state in SE/SS and SW.
And in NC, Benue, kwara and Kogi is sure as hell not going to PDP. Thanks to G-5 governors.

Atiku must learn a lesson.

Wike is there naa.. PDP to the mud grin
Are you referring to Peter Obi’s master like that?

It is quite obvious that Tinubu has won the presidential election.

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by SenatePresdo(m): 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Are you referring to Peter Obi’s master like that?

It is quite obvious that Tinubu has won the presidential election.

Peter Obi will win 11 (SS/SE) states in the South, while Tinubu will win 6(SW) states.

Then North central, Kwara and Kogi may go to Tinubu. Plateau, Benue and FCT to Obi.

Core North is for Atiku and Kwankwaso.

At the end of the day, obi will have more states.

Mathematically, obi is our next president.
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by OKOATA(m): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
The irony is that Peter Obi will not even win Anambra State.
LMAO grin Sey you dey wine me ni cheesy
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by toneroforever(m): 7:21am On Nov 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOL

Same BVAS won APC ekiti state and give APC over, 380k votes in Osun state behind PDP

Your structureless LP struggle to get 1)k votes despite the presence of naanu grin

Lol

We go dey here dey wait for una Lamentations after the election no worry grin

Keep dreaming
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Akanbiedu(m): 7:41am On Nov 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Obi is getting 25% in all Southwest states.

You know why?

In Oyo alone, the Igbo population there is enough to give Obi 25% if they come out to vote. Add the youths who are not entangled to stupid tribalism of the old, and some Yoruba Christians who feel slighted by Tinubu’s Muslim Muslim ticket.

Same scenario in Ogun. The large Igbo population and the youth and the mega churches, is enough to ensure that Obi gets even above 25%.

Osun has demonstrated their hatred for Tinubu by voting against a good man in Oyetola just to rid themselves of Tinubu.

Ondo and Ekiti are predominantly Christian states where the Christians sentiment against MM ticket of Tinubu will likely drive votes to Obi.

In conclusion, while I concede that Tinubu will win all Southwest states, what you cannot doubt is that Obi will come second behind Tinubu in all the states. Only negligible number of Yoruba will vote Atiku.

So, whenever you are counting the states where Obi will get 25%, always count all 17 states of the South.

I see mass suic-ide next year.
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Akanbiedu(m): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2022
garfield1:

He will get 30%

I dey laugh.
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by CapitalCee(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
garfield1:
Tinubu will do better in iboland than obi in yorubaland bar lagos

Which nar lagos? Tinubu will either win Imo and Ebonyi or will grt at least 35% upwards in those states. Peter Obi will not get 25% in Lagos
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by CapitalCee(m): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Obi can't get 25% in lagos know this and have peace.

Garfield1 is very generous to LP , i use to read his analysis, very very off. He will recieve the shock of his life with the result. In Lagos
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by CapitalCee(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
God1000:
we're talking about presidential election, people vote differently for different candidates

The governorship candidate in Osun state for labour party was not even popular

Yusuf Lasun is not popular?
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Madups(m): 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself

Which place in Osun? Mtchrwww
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by CapitalCee(m): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
God1000:
he didn't campaign enough man, I didn't even hear about him until Peter Obi visited Osun state to support him

He didnt campaign enough but peter went to Osun to personally campaign for him, why didn't obis presence at least give him a decent no of votes instead he got a partry 2k votes out of over 800k votes cast
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Idiotseverywher: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
mrmetoo1:

Osun? lmao! The election in February is going to be a close reflection of the election that happened not too long ago which means it's a toss-up between PDP & APC. What has PO done for anyone in Osun to recognize or vote for him? Do you think the machinery that put the Adelekes in power is going to turn around and work for PO and not the PDP candidate? Do you guys really know how politics work at all or are you just living some deluded fantasy?
. Let me tell something you might have forgotten, immediately after osun election, Yoruba in Oshogbo attacked Igbo traders and shop owners in many parts of the state that they were the ones who voted in Adeleke because he is their son that their votes destroyed the Yoruba votes in the state, you people mistakenly exposed what you been hiding, (the Igbo population in the state) , this time around Peter Obi will be in the ballot, in Oyo state, the igbos countered the APC votes for Makinde to suppress them and give makinde winning with PDP winning the presidential election too in Oyo, now Obi is at the ballot , the same thing in Ogun state and with the support of OBJ, so use your tongue to count your teeth, igbos are everywhere apart from the other pockets of South south tribes and interested Christian communities from across the country
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by garfield1: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
CapitalCee:

Garfield1 is very generous to LP , i use to read his analysis, very very off. He will recieve the shock of his life with the result. In Lagos

80% of pdp voters in lagos are igbos/ss people.now,they have switched obi.the few remaining yorubas voting pdp might switch to tinubu
Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Searchingvictor: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
CapitalCee:

He didnt campaign enough but peter went to Osun to personally campaign for him, why didn't obis presence at least give him a decent no of votes instead he got a partry 2k votes out of over 800k votes cast

Boss, good evening sir. Thank you for the other day. Please I need your help sir. I'm into poultry feed selling, and I lost some money 3 weeks ago and this is affecting the business. Please anyway you can help me please. I need your help sir

1 Like

Re: Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? by Kennydoc(m): 1:54am On Mar 05, 2023
Asgard73:
Obi will get his 25% only in east and delta … rivers ..

No other state in Nigeria will give him 25% … talk more of wining a state outside igboland .. of which igboland is not even sure

This is reality not noise

Is he even sure of securing 25% in Lagos ?

When igbo man bring tribalism to politics.. others will help him define tribalism

2023 go shock Peter Obi and hi supporters

Bookmark this …

He will even lose major in court after elections

North 2023

The hate and abuse online

We vote massively offline

I say make I ask you, how far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Tinubu Looks Like With Artificial Intelligence / Jonathan Plans Sovereign National Conference, Sends letter to NASS- Daily Trust / Mugabe Classics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.