Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,301 members, 7,846,345 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO (3313 Views)

Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out / Not pictures but video of how ESN killed Igwe Aguleri - GRAPHIC VIDEO / Buhari Is A Fake Fulani, Cannot Speak Fulfulde ~ Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2022
Like we have been talking from Adam's. There is no fulani in Igbo land.

Follow the thread where Simon Ekpa ESN claimed to have killed some fulani.
https://www.nairaland.com/7452150/simon-ekpa-release-photos-after#118703559

Now Nelly Ofeogbu a former IPOB DOS broadcaster who was broadcasting with Chinansa Nworu but formed her own faction.
She has come out to confirm the so called fulani u see on that thread are ESN members of another faction.

This was my comment. We will always tell them there is no killer herdsmen in Igbo land. They are in the North. IPOB is a scam.

https://fb.watch/h2TF9ydsV5/

20 Likes

Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:52am On Nov 27, 2022
Whiteangel1234 Kodak9 sreamsense gidgiddy esnbrutality AfonjaEmir

My comment on yesterday's thread. I told them it will be ESN vs ESN and here we are. I am vindicated

Lol. I saw this how does those heads look like fulani? grin
Ijelespeaks and others really pressurised these bingos to produce one killer fulani grin that they have to snap with their Igbo heads and claim fulani.

Them for hire one or two fulani naw.
Well what kind of stupidity is too much from a group who has been looking at Buhari's left ear for the pass seven years instead of holding their elected officials accountable to work.

This is more like a rival ESN clash. Let us keep our ears up to listen to Chinansa Nworu broadcast.
If it is a rival clash normally Chinasa Nworu own ESN go kill back and post the video on Facebook. cheesy cheesy

19 Likes

Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2022
Makers49 Hizzy Waterysperm Mrkindness temitope27
MissLAP Kodak9 Goodmarlian nedu666 Almaigaa OfoIgbo

Come and see your fake fulani

19 Likes

Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:02am On Nov 27, 2022
okeysoninv onumadu

16 Likes

Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:05am On Nov 27, 2022
Ipob and ESN is a scam

19 Likes

Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by InvestorVee(m): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2022
No fulani in igbo land?

Ok ooo ..

Jus dy ENJOY wetin u dey gain from all this.. one day e go choke

2 Likes

Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:11am On Nov 27, 2022
InvestorVee:
No fulani in igbo land?

Ok ooo ..

Jus dy ENJOY wetin u dey gain from all this.. one day e go choke
Watch the video first. That is a top IPOB insider. You wetin u sabi than u to read nairaland.

22 Likes

Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by beerfraud(f): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2022
Emergingnation3 gidgiddy
Here is another evidence you always request for

20 Likes

Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by KwaraRat: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2022
Faction upon faction is this one not another Igbo fleecing racket without recourse to the repercussions of civil unrest ?

Well, a case study into Igbo autonomous community syndrome exposes the highly divisive nature among the Igbos.

We can clearly state now that yes indeed there is an ongoing civil war but it is between the children of perdition killing themselves in Ekwensu land over monetary gains from their Biafra Zionist racket.

Oga Shlomo, your money invested in starting another civil war in Nigeria has wasted as your instigator agents are fighting themselves and nobody gives a FCK.

2 Likes

Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by Ekez(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2022
Oga you no dey rest??
No dey embarrass yourself.....

1 Like

Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by KwaraRat: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2022
Ekez:
Oga you no dey rest??
No dey embarrass yourself.....

I have found out that anybody who does an x-ray into the ongoing carnage and speaks truth to power on who truly is behind the madness ravaging the yeast is considered a Saboteur.

First , Hope and now Soludo.

It seems you idiots prefer fellow idiots like Obi who side step the issue concerning the ongoing IPOB madness.

Person can only warn his neighbour that his house is on fire.

4 Likes

Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by Kodak9(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Ipob and ESN is a scam
I can see you are madangry
Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2022
Kodak9:

No you're the mad one here

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by KwaraRat: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2022
Kodak9:

So you still believe in IPOB despite all the numerous factions breaking up to gather money for the senseless agitation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:53am On Nov 27, 2022
KwaraRat:

So you still believe in IPOB despite all the numerous factions breaking up to gather money for the senseless agitation

Ignore Kodak9 what do you expect from a group of bingos that have been looking at Buhari's left ear for close to 7 years

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Now Nelly Ofeogbu a former IPOB DOS broadcaster who was broadcasting with Chinansa Nworu but formed her own faction.
She has come out to confirm the so called fulani u see on that thread are ESN members of another faction.

This was my comment. We will always tell them there is no killer herdsmen in Igbo land. They are in the North. IPOB is a scam.

Those boys are 100% FULA, look at all of you writing like children here!
Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2022
MissLAP:

Those boys are 100% FULA, look at all of you writing like children here!

Ogbeni look at the video from a top insider stop murmuring yourself on nairaland. Wetin u sabi?

20 Likes

Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by temitope27(m): 11:15am On Nov 27, 2022
Obi is ipob grin

15 Likes

Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by Ojiofor: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

We all know that IPOB is doing stupid propaganda to deceive their gullible followers for more donations but to say Fulani herdsmen are not operating in the southeast is outright lie.Stop acting like a Miyetti Allah spokesman,Last week was a sad one for the people of Enugu state in the hands of terrorist Fulani herdmen.

Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by Mercury12(m): 11:17am On Nov 27, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Ipob and ESN is a scam
business men and women lol. But the money they makes from it is blood money and you know the saying that blood demands blood.
Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by TheEndless: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

I nor blame you. Dem nor dey blame the dangerously stupid or criminally insane na why dem nor dey sentence them. Na that Afon.já wey him name be Seun I blame for making you popular. If not for Nairaland, who sabi you and your nonsense?
Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2022
Ojiofor:

We all know that IPOB is doing stupid propaganda to deceive their gullible followers for more donations but to say Fulani herdsmen are not operating in the southeast is outright lie.Stop acting like a Miyetti Allah spokesman,Last week was a sad one for the people of Enugu state in the hands of terrorist Fulani herdmen.

My brother this DOS insider is saying it is Simon Ekpa faction that did the killings.
Look at the fulani they claim to have arrested on that link. Look at their heads.

18 Likes

Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2022
TheEndless:

I nor blame you. Dem nor dey blame the dangerously stupid or criminally insane na why dem nor dey sentence them. Na that Afon.já wey him name be Seun I blame for making you popular. If not for Nairaland, who sabi you and your nonsense?
Sharap. We are less known on nairaland sef. Do u know the reason Kanu charges were reinstated because he sent a letter to Buhari.
Ijelespeaks have led countless rallies against IPOB in Abuja. Attended interviews by A.I.T, BBC etc nairaland is the less talked about.

When Ijelespeaks comes to the east he comes with enough security that's IPOB hoodlums cannot mess.
Ijelespeaks is know 5% if not 2% from nairaland.
How many views does nairaland thread gets? But some of his videos goes to 100 thousand in 12, 13 hours on Facebook.

19 Likes

Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by TheEndless: 11:59am On Nov 27, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Sharap. We are less known on nairaland sef. Do u know the reason Kanu charges were reinstated because he sent a letter to Buhari.
Ijelespeaks have led countless rallies against IPOB in Abuja. Attended interviews by A.I.T, BBC etc nairaland is the less talked about.

When Ijelespeaks comes to the east he comes with enough security that's IPOB hoodlums cannot mess.
Ijelespeaks is know 5% if not 2% from nairaland.
How many views does nairaland thread gets? But some of his videos goes to 100 thousand in 12, 13 hours on Facebook.

Balabu… Bulaba… Shasbuuwi sheiebby… A dead fish..&:88:737hdbbduuebyu.. PDAPC grin

Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by OfoIgbo: 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Makers49 Hizzy Waterysperm Mrkindness temitope27
MissLAP Kodak9 Goodmarlian nedu666 Almaigaa OfoIgbo

I'm sure the apprehending of these Fulani terrorists is not sitting well with you.

Anyone that emerges from the forests to kill and maim innocent Igbo people must be hunted down. Be they real or fake Fulanis.

17 Likes

Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by emetisuccess(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
Igbos are their problems, that's just the fact. They brought this their Biafra of a thing to my LGA in Akwa ibom, the way we take bomb them ehhhhh, after they have killed like more than 5 soldiers. No be person tell them say, Omo, this land una dey no dey among Igbo land ooo. Na so them take Japa, all of them. Businesses moving fine now. But we still have the presence of military in the area. Killing ur own brother, for what??

2 Likes

Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by Ojiofor: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

My brother this DOS insider is saying it is Simon Ekpa faction that did the killings.
Look at the fulani they claim to have arrested on that link. Look at their heads.

I don't care about what those criminals says against each other because they are in rival groups.

Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by Kodak9(m): 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

No you're the mad one here
you showed you are insane by supporting killers. angry
Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by Kodak9(m): 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
emetisuccess:
Igbos are their problems, that's just the fact. They brought this their Biafra of a thing to my LGA in Akwa ibom, the way we take bomb them ehhhhh, after they have killed like more than 5 soldiers. No be person tell them say, Omo, this land una dey no dey among Igbo land ooo. Na so them take Japa, all of them. Businesses moving fine now. But we still have the presence of military in the area. Killing ur own brother, for what??
abeg shut up.
You deltans are saboteurs.
Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by emetisuccess(m): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
Kodak9:
abeg shut up.
You deltans are saboteurs.
Go and sit down, let us be and live in peace. Nonsense, what does it profit u to kill ur own blood just for fucking money. If u want to agitate for referendum, why can't u do it peacefully? Spilling blood all over ur land. U guys should hold it there. U people's stupidity should stop there ooo.

2 Likes

Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by Kodak9(m): 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
emetisuccess:

Go and sit down, let us be and live in peace. Nonsense, what does it profit u to kill ur own blood just for fucking money. If u want to agitate for referendum, why can't u do it peacefully? Spilling blood all over ur land. U guys should hold it there. U people's stupidity should stop there ooo.
Dem don dey feed una money thats why you can't realize that You are slaves to fulanis.besides we igbo Don't kill our selves we are not cannibals like you guys.we fight for our liberation.
Re: ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO by techWriter1: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
Emergingnation3 gidgiddyHere is another proof you always request for

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Political Sophistication Of The Yoruba Is Light Years Ahead - Reno Omokri / See What APC Scheming, I Thought It Was Just A Rumour By Obidients / Imagine this woman to win "BIG BUTT OF THE YEAR",where my african women dey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.