Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,198 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Am I Being Wicked? What would you have done? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Wicked? What would you have done? (2976 Views)

I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend / Am I Being Friendzoned? / Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Being Wicked? What would you have done? by Clinghton: 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
If your devices charge up, try putting theirs back.

Nigerian is in survival mode .

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Wicked? What would you have done? by Oyiboman69: 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
BigDickProblems:
Happy Sunday Guys.

Let me go straight to the point. So I have 2 systems and a power bank(40,000MAH) to charge whenever I turn on my Gen. My systems doesn't take much time to fully charge but reverse is the case with my power bank.

Now the problem is my Neighbours. They will pack all their gadgets to my house as though I am charging the whole streets gadget whenever I turn on my Gen. This alone slows down the rate at which my power bank charges. Just today, after they brought all the gadgets as though its a street property, I noticed that my power bank took about 30minutes to get 1%. So I decided to try something new by turning off the switch connecting my neighbors appliances and see if this could help. Lo and behold, my power bank added 2% in just about 10 minutes.

I have left it this way since then. Their gadgets at not charging as I type this except for mine. I am managing time for fuel consumption cos fuel is expensive now and I am managing myself. My power bank is very very very important to me.

What I did, is it wrong? If you were in my shoes, what would you do??
eave it that way...they will get tired of bringing it in time coming....
Re: Am I Being Wicked? What would you have done? by SWATMan: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
BigDickProblems:
Happy Sunday Guys.

Let me go straight to the point. So I have 2 systems and a power bank(40,000MAH) to charge whenever I turn on my Gen. My systems doesn't take much time to fully charge but reverse is the case with my power bank.

Now the problem is my Neighbours. They will pack all their gadgets to my house as though I am charging the whole streets gadget whenever I turn on my Gen. This alone slows down the rate at which my power bank charges. Just today, after they brought all the gadgets as though its a street property, I noticed that my power bank took about 30minutes to get 1%. So I decided to try something new by turning off the switch connecting my neighbors appliances and see if this could help. Lo and behold, my power bank added 2% in just about 10 minutes.

I have left it this way since then. Their gadgets at not charging as I type this except for mine. I am managing time for fuel consumption cos fuel is expensive now and I am managing myself. My power bank is very very very important to me.

What I did, is it wrong? If you were in my shoes, what would you do??

You should have continued your good work cheesy

Rule no 1 in human relationship.
Don't start a favor you can't see through.
What you did will boomerang because your neighbors will forget all the good you have done in the past.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Wicked? What would you have done? by sonofanarchy(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
I do the same thing, sometimes when I on my gen I just hibernate, you go knock tire, I no go answer
Re: Am I Being Wicked? What would you have done? by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
BigDickProblems:

Please it's not funny. Kindly tell me what you think about it. I need your opinion pls.
I hate ur username, so carnal and disgusting..concerning your request, pls return their property if u can't help.them
Re: Am I Being Wicked? What would you have done? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
Which kind thread be this one naaa? Na wa
Re: Am I Being Wicked? What would you have done? by Zonefree(m): 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
Omo, wicked people full this Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Wicked? What would you have done? by gulfer: 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
Let's ask the verywickedman for his contribution on this undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am I Being Wicked? What would you have done? by JustPowerApps(m): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan will do justice to this

Re: Am I Being Wicked? What would you have done? by BigDickProblems: 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Circumstances like this are difficult to handle, not because you don't know what to do straight up but because your conscience will keep probing you once you take any drastic action. It's not their fault for the epileptic power supply.

To solve this problem:

1. Go blank or ghost mode: refuse them when they come to charge.

However, the downside is that hate will start brewing in their hearts. You'll become overly cautious of every one of your moves because you don't want to step on toes and cause unnecessary anger. The wicked neighbors may end up causing damage to the generator.

Another downside is that you don't know when you'll need help. A friend close by is better than a brother far off. There are cases of emergency you'll need their assistance which they'll deprive you of. It's 50/50..." do me I do you...God nor go vex". Except you know that you can do all on your own and will never need any form of assistance from your neighbors now and in the future.

2. Pretend that the generator is bad and solicit help. If they help you, fine. If they don't, go ghost mode. "Once you repair your generator, they'll never come close".

3. Or, before you go buy fuel, ask for little funds around. With this method, only those that contributed will come for charging.

4. Give them a specific time you'll allow their gadgets to get charged and simply explain the reason.

5. If the above proved impossible, you'll need to find another peaceful residence.

Thanks.
Thanks for this. I will pick number 4 for nexr time.
Re: Am I Being Wicked? What would you have done? by BigDickProblems: 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
thrillionaire:
Your neighbors wouldn't understand your rationale behind unplugging their devices and would even laugh at the absurdity of your explanation. They'll assume you're being wicked simple, since gadgets don't consume much power.

I think you should compromise, that's what life is mostly about - not because you are scared of them but because you love.
Love or kindness sometimes makes you discomfort yourself to share with or help others.

This is the sad reality for me. I just needed a general opinion cos I feel it's not something good to do. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Wicked? What would you have done? by BigDickProblems: 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
Borntosmoke:
When never they come again. Just simply tell them if I see u guys here again I'm going to use cutlass to chase you away, do u guys contributed when I was I was buying petrol to my generator? You don't know Sapa dey town? I'm I the only one that get generator here.? Pls be warned!! You slam your door to let them know you are angry. I don't why u are making simple thing difficult. I trust myself.

Lols. I can't do this one.
Re: Am I Being Wicked? What would you have done? by BigDickProblems: 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
pansophist:
This is a form of being Mr Nice guy, or a simp. You should only help to a point where it's not affecting you.

You should learn to tell people NO. They will only get angry, but that is their problem. and if they got angry, then that's a solid reason why you should stop helping them, since their anger is an expression of ingratitude.

Hence the adage that you remove what's in your eyes first, before others. You should also know that receivers do not set a limit, it is you, the giver that have to do that.

Think back when you start helping people to charge, you'll notice that as time goes by, the numbers of gadgets you're charging increases, not decrease. And it will continue like that until you have boundaries.

If you learn to say NO, you'll save yourself a lot of stress and live a life true to yourself. So please stop the eye service. No point disconnecting their socket if you won't charge it. Just say NO, I can't help you with this anymore.

Very true, I agree. It's hard but I will give a try.
Re: Am I Being Wicked? What would you have done? by BigDickProblems: 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
I hate ur username, so carnal and disgusting..concerning your request, pls return their property if u can't help.them

Oh really? The reason behind that name was the reason for the name. Anyways, 8.5 inches is so hard to come by. Use your ruler and you will understand. It comes with it's own problems too...

And for your advice, it's blunt and honest I must admit.
Re: Am I Being Wicked? What would you have done? by thrillionaire(m): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2022
BigDickProblems:

This is the sad reality for me. I just needed a general opinion cos I feel it's not something good to do. Thanks
it shouldn't be a sad anything for you. You're like a one eyed King in the land of the blind and helping people is never convenient. See it as your service to your neighbors and be sure to multiply your blessings. It's more blessed to give than to receive.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Wicked? What would you have done? by Viktorinox2(m): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

First of all you don't use generator to charge power bank
Why bro?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Locate This Lady? / My Guy Babe Don Leave Am Because E No Dey Last For Bed / What Women Want In Bed But Never Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.