Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,083 members, 7,863,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor (32222 Views)

38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker / One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra / Osogbo To Determine Osun Governor As PDP Leads After 29 Local Govts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by Telldem1(m): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Was Ifeanyi really buried or was his skull pounded in a mortar? Any proof?
grin angry
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by Telldem1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
Saig:
So why did they choose to do it on Sunday morning
Exactly my question
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by Fairbanks(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
Shetemi12:
Congratulations... He won't use 3 months
were. oponu.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by Fairbanks(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
Telldem1:
Exactly my question

It can be Monday , Thursday or anyday. It is anyday that is 27th of November will be swearing-in day for osun.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by whirlout: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
You have to respect the will of the people who chose to elect this guy but from listening to his interview, it doesn’t seem like the guy has a clue how to run a government or to implement any meaningful programs for that matter. I heard what he said he wants to do but I never heard a substantive way to go about doing it. Perhaps am wrong so we shall see.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by garfield1: 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
membranus:

Don't bet on it.

Why
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by AntiChristian: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
foleskay:

Oponu! Im sure u didn't say this when oletola was sworn in o a stolen madate four years despite the election results being contested.
Eyin eleriibu gbogbo

Since you started and ended with curses and abuses it shows you are most likely an ill-bred, uncouth, unmannered, akoogbaomo "woke" kid.
Your parents must have tried so much on you except that they failed!

Go back home and call them "Eyin eleriibu obi gbogbo to bi akoogbaomo ọmọ àgbákò, afofungbemu".
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

You mean adeleke is gov/osun is pdp for now? Atiku can't get more than 30% in osun

In the revelation I got midnight of November 18, 2022 I can say it was November 19 because it was 2 a.m. , Tinubu got 60% in South West. Now when I woke up into the physical realm, I think about Osun and Lagos . Osun is a poor rural state and not full of high elite population as we have at Ekiti. Lagos has high IBO population. In Lagos, INEC officials would be protected against intimidation and harassment judging from irregular updates of voters registration that took place few months ago.

Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti and Oyo have high number of well exposed voting public. Out of the 60% given to South West, Osun should be able to give APC 58% or 60% maximum. Ogun, Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo and Lagos will generate around 62% to 65%. Averagely, South West is 60%.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
Bluntguy:
Congratulations to him. Iragbijigbijigbi is in Osun o.

Yes and LP had 2k votes in the last election in Osun while APC had 370,000.

PDP won with about 30k votes.

I have no doubt that Osun People will turn out for their Son come February 2023, that is why he left Osun 12pm on election day. It was a Battle he had to loose to win the war.

Bola the son of Tinubu is not your mate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions / Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan / Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.