Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor (32223 Views)

38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker / One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra / Osogbo To Determine Osun Governor As PDP Leads After 29 Local Govts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by ugochukwufrenzy: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Was Ifeanyi really buried or was his skull pounded in a mortar? Any proof?
stop being stupid bro

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by sleek214(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
etrouble:

To the dancing illiterate school drop out?

We are still in Court. It's not over, until it is over
Ok
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by mbaboy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
Where has your education taken you to?
etrouble:

We are still in Court. It's not over, until it is over.

Emeka Ihidiora wept after few months, you go see crying of blood

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by Muriswas(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
The case at the tribunal still have to reach a logical conclusion.. But there is a blessing for the Osun residents as the a.p.c 12 years reign as governor is really a challenge and they must beat that especially beat what oyetola did in the last four years

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by onomeabuja: 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
etrouble:

Mumu embarassed
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by onomeabuja: 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
Realist12:
To me this is the biggest mistake citizens of Osun made. But hopefully he does his best .
Mumu embarassed
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by fredoooooo: 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
All the best to you and the people of Osun
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by AntiChristian: 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
Mtchew! So case still dey court! Abeg till that one is decided no governor yet!

This na just formality!
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by onomeabuja: 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
etrouble:

Still in Court. It's not over until it is over. He who laughs last, laughs best
Mumu embarassed
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by muykem: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
Congratulations to the executive governor of Osun State.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
This man and his funny hat
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by rollywise(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
I hope he understands this is serious business. It's time to be based in Nigeria and do less of dancing at the sound of any music, rather do more of alleviating the poverty of the people through good and effective policies and initiatives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by jaxxy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
Congratulations sir. Godbless osun.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by Buharidgeneral: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
Saig:
So why did they choose to do it on Sunday morning

Beginning of another dispensation
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fMoWOlYm_k

https://leadership.ng/breaking-ademola-adeleke-sworn-in-as-6th-elected-osun-gov/
The rants and counter-rantings are over. Here we go! Adeleke, the Osun State citizens are awaiting your good governance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by SIMONEKPA7: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
etrouble:

As e de pain them e go sweet us.
No way this time around to thief stolen mandate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by Gandrova: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
In the next one year, it is either they lay curse on Former Governor Oyetola or they would pray for him. One of it must happened.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by Bennycollins: 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
garfield1:

You mean adeleke is gov/osun is pdp for now? Atiku can't get more than 30% in osun
Frankly, this is bad for Tinubu. I had thought that if there was any state the APC candidate will win with a landslide, it would be Osun. But this has change every estimates and predictions. I still give the state to APC but the least PDP will get here is 35 percent. Some levelheaded folks here will vote for LP too.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by bigdammyj: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Noted.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by Tareq1105: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
etrouble:

Still in Court. It's not over until it is over. He who laughs last, laughs best

Forget about tribunal. I want Osun people to see the difference. If actually oyetola did badly as some of them are saying, let adeleke do his bit and let's see.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by reucom: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Many congratulations to Jackson Adeleke.
I pray God help him all the way ���
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by Franking: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Didn't he dance?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by garfield1: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
Bennycollins:
Frankly, this is bad for Tinubu. I had thought that if there was any state the APC candidate will win with a landslide, it would be Osun. But this has change every estimates and predictions. I still give the state to APC but the least PDP will get here is 35 percent. Some levelheaded folks here will vote for LP too.

It is not bad.it is like saying atiku will win anambra or abia.atiku can't get more than 30% in osun.where tinubu will win landslide is ekiti or ogun
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by damoobaba: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
KennethEnyi:
Useless skull miners

Comment by a descendant of Otokoto.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by Jostoman: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
adioolayi:
Imole de!!!

As you start leading the people of Osun State..... somehow, the Ex-Governor Oyetota has raised the bar a bit, by not borrowing to pay workers salaries and improve infrastructure...

You will need to sustain this and improve on other areas of attracting investors to Osun and increase her IGR.

I sincerely wish to you the very best Mr Governor.
consoling yourself is allow
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by Patriotic9ja(m): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
Congratulations to him and hope he performs well. I doubt if he actually understands what governance is cos he doesn't look the part
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by gateleo(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
I thought you guy said the former governor did nothing for Osun..We shall see what Adeleke will do..4 years is almost here..I wish him best of luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by Jostoman: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

As e de pain them e go sweet us.
No way this time around to thief stolen mandate
The thing really pain the guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by Tareq1105: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
imadiyi:

The rants and counter-rantings are over. Here we go! Adeleke, the Osun State citizens are awaiting your good governance.

I doubt his deep understanding of governance and I don't see him doing better than oyetola.

Adeleke should do Osun people one favour. He told us during campaign that oyetola was paying Osun state money to someone in Lagos. Thank God he won. He should look into the records and confirm this to all Nigerians. It's important we know with proofs. I'm one of those that believe such never happened but let the new Gov confirm this accusations.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor by Jostoman: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
Adeleke pepper them oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.