Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) (3036 Views)

Nairalander's Imo State Traditional Marriage List, Novembe 2022, Is It so Much / Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... / Man Shocked As Mbaise Traditional Marriage List Amounts To N1 Million (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by marvelck: 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
Below is a real sample of Akwa Ibom marriage list.

Some of the demands are outrageous and not necessary.

Still don't understand why some do this.

Someone even said, he was asked to get a Lister generator for his in-laws, as part of the marriage list requirements.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by LogicBomb8: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
Her ex boyfriend only spent N100 For 404

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by marvelck: 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
The concluding part

1 Like

Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by PerfectStranger(m): 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
No sensible parent will put out such list, mbaise in imo state is worst.

7 Likes

Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by BigYash: 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
Las las if them check,d body count of the girl go long pass the list.. No be me and una oooooo

16 Likes

Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
marvelck:

Someone even said, he was asked to get a Lister generator for his in-laws, as part of the marriage list requirements.
Was this list giving to you or anyone you knew personally? You just type stuff on word and posted it as marriage list. Or the proposed in laws sent .doc file?
Fake list

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by Streetmovement(m): 12:01am On Nov 28, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

After all this, someone's daughter will still have the audacity to act in a way that's unexplainable and beyond human understanding.

May we not use our money to buy what will add no value/peace of mind to entire well being.

Tueh...

8 Likes

Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by Samfloxin(m): 12:01am On Nov 28, 2022
Just keep two million if at all it will be enough
Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by Chloraseptic: 12:03am On Nov 28, 2022
And later the girl will still be including her maiden name in her full name.

Mecry Johnson Okoye
Adesua Etomi Wellington
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter
Kim Kardashian west

This is the new trend now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by richidinho(m): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2022
This is not true
Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by Mercury12(m): 9:16am On Nov 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:
how about an mbaise marrying mbaise. Do they still put up this kind of excessive and outrageous list for the husband to be?
Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by mlndxceralopm: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2022
[code][/code]
Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by BigDawsNet: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2022
Pay if you hav the capacity

No wound yourself if your salary is below minimum wages

1 Like

Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by Rajahbite(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2022
Being a true son of the soil, I can vouch that this list is fake. No part of Akwa Ibom state will use the state's name as the title on a marriage list , instead it will be the name of the family (and if necessary village).

5 Likes

Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by marlow1962(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2022
Samfloxin:
2m for traditional ryts, how much go cun be white wedding?
To me anytin more than 1m is a rip off.

1 Like

Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by safarifarms(m): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
I'm an AkwaIbomite and my wife is from Akwa Ibom too.

My younger brother's marriage list of 2013 didn't cost up to 400k. Mine was much more than that.

While marriage in certain areas of Akwa Ibom can be quite expensive, what you posted here is quite ridiculous.

I wonder what the lies is all about.

Modified:
I forgot to add that the list given to the suitor is not cast on stone.

Note: The list is usually provided by the extended family but the bride's father can choose to alter things to be given to him and the brides mother. But the other items (for the extended family, women and youth) can't be altered except where the brides family is a very influential person and doesn't usually partake of the items collected over other people's children.

A day is usually set for review of the list between the suitors family and the Bride's family. Some items will be outrightly struck out while quantities of some items would be reduced.

However there are some men who chose not to have a review and provide everything or even add more.

A wealthy family friend struck out so many items from his daughter's marriage list. Especially alcohol and other local stuff like snuff, cigarette etc. The lucky groom shouldn't have spent up to 200k.

Another friend of mine while standing in for the late father asked the groom what his budget was and prepared the list (ignoring the extended family) based on the groom's budget. This lucky groom also didn't spend up to 200K.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by deltateam: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
marvelck:

Budget 5million on top wedding only to catch am strifing your friend or gate man.

1 Like

Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by deltateam: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2022
Samfloxin:

Unofficial expenses nko?
Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by westlius(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hope dem go minus all d Bleep she don dey Bleep
Because u spend all this money for a borehole
E no nice
Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by LogicBomb8: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by LogicBomb8: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
@Safarifarms NA WHER THEM DEY MARRYWIFE 200K YOU DONE VISIT MARKET OF RECENT?
Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by pansophist(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
Abeg let me get this straight. The man that disvirgined and enjoy her youth was not subjected to this list, but the one that will marry her and cater for her till he dies will pay all these?

Can someone in simple terms explain to me as if I am a child, how this make sense?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by potbelly(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by FalseProphet1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
If she's not a virgin to hell with her and her family. Why should I be the one to pay this huge amount when the guys who banged the living hell out of her pússy paid little or nothing.

Make Dem carry their daughter de go abeg.

1 Like

Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by greatermax77(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Go and sit down abeg, which Mbaise are you talking of?
Go to Mbaise and marry first before you complain of what you are not sure
Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by safarifarms(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
LogicBomb8:
@Safarifarms
NA WHER THEM DEY MARRYWIFE 200K
YOU DONE VISIT MARKET OF RECENT?

Its not this year. One was just after the COVID and its just the items requested by the brides family. The wedding and traditional marriage event is up to the groom to spend as he wishes.
Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by Aladeintl: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
marvelck:

If I pay, make I bend.

Her mama still dey collect dowry?
Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
The last Akwa Ibom babe I met na 5k I give her for hookup , na fool dey marry grin
Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by BlackMan6969(m): 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
I'll consider her, if she's a virgin.
Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by JOACHINpedro: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
Na to become a monk sure pass
Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by Illegal1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
All dis list ontop person wen her body count pass tinubu age....
Re: Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures) by PerfectStranger(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
greatermax77:
Go and sit down abeg, which Mbaise are you talking of?
Go to Mbaise and marry first before you complain of what you are not sure
Stfu you clown, I’m an Akwaibomite, that list up there is false. Mbaise is expensive, even a new born knows.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience When I Went For An HIV Test On Last Wk Wed / Have You Ever Dated An Obsessive Lover? (photo) / My Precious American Life In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.