Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions (19146 Views)

CDD West Africa Fact Checks Peter Obi's Arise TV Interview. / AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published / Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by Racoon(m): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2022
I and my running mate, Datti, were glad to discuss our vision for a New Nigeria with Kadaria Ahmed at A Presidential Town Hall series. It was a very productive and engaging encounter, for which I am grateful. -PO
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1594788199729078294?t=nBL6ELvqTH-D5ec056aBLw&s=08

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by Racoon(m): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2022
Naira20:
While Obi is making knowledge a delight.Tinubu is disparaging knowledge because he wants to make agberoism the next big thing in Nigeria.
Reactions:

34 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by Imortal001: 7:04am On Nov 28, 2022
Obi-datti for presidency, unbelivers will turn belivers before febuary 25. We gonna take our country back from all those old cargos. Peter obi is the next president of nigeria, know this and know peace!

258 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by God1000(m): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2022
They are the best, I see a visionary, pragmatic and proactive leadership in them.

Peter Obi is the new Awolowo, and Mr Datti the new Zik

170 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2022
See love overflowing.

We appreciate your kindness sir

For your Turnitin check, project, power point presentation kindly check my signature below to see contact details

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by Racoon(m): 7:05am On Nov 28, 2022
A good product does not needs marketing because it always markets itself. In Peter Obi-Yusuf Datti, Nigeria have a credible alternative to salvage the bastardization the Nigerian state have suffered from the inept, clueless, directionless and irresponsible APC government.

108 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by Naira20: 7:08am On Nov 28, 2022
Lol

While Obi is making knowledge a delight.
Tinubu is disparaging knowledge because he wants to make agberoism the next big thing in Nigeria.

144 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by DSC7: 7:10am On Nov 28, 2022
No much stress required to market a Quality product cool....

ObiDatti all the way!!!

137 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:19am On Nov 28, 2022
No be small tin o.
Some people's job now is to be fact checking PandoraObi every words, tweet, Comments and posts now!!
Obi and his urchins, make una see una life outside
grin cheesy wink
Lamba na bad tin o cool

P Obi himself, see what you caused for your followers, they must be so ashamed now.

All liars will go to ...............

16 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:20am On Nov 28, 2022
Peter Obi and Datti are the way for a better Nigeria.

They are the truth for progress in Nigeria!

Don't allow hatred and small money PDP and APC are giving you today to muddle up your judgement. Have foresight and vote ObiDatti.

If you have ear hear...

Remember to use Konfam dot NG escrow for all your transactions to be on the safer side. Avoid have I known!!!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:20am On Nov 28, 2022
Na wa ooo!
The undefeated and current Champion in lying all over Africa!!
Gbefun!!
cheesy grin wink

Raccoon be like,
"Make una see, my Oga no lie for dis one o,
I don confirm am"

grin cheesy wink

casualobserver:
Shameless pigs. The fact that they are fact checking your candidate on basic things should be a source of concern.

Are we illiterates, that we don’t know the length of the river nile? Of that oil is a small fraction of our GDP or that we are the poverty capital of the world? Seriously? What kind of people are we? It’s an insult that we are celebrating fact checking basic things from a presidential candidate.
Don't mind them.
They have been Brainwashed

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by lonecatt(m): 7:20am On Nov 28, 2022
Have you gotten your Apv to vote for Apc... Tinubu
After 16 years of pdp no single corn was roasted.. Tinubu

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by Cj4charles(m): 7:20am On Nov 28, 2022
Everything Peter Obi do now, nairaland will fact check. I ask is Peter Obi the only presidential candidate on the race?? How many times have you guys fact check Atiku, Tinubu, Sowore and even Kwankwanso.... stupid journalism

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by JASONjnr(m): 7:20am On Nov 28, 2022
The love is massive....

People should do away with the normal talks around this election that Yorubas will not vote Obi or Hausas doesn't even know him. This election is far beyond those old concept of electioning....

Next year, Obi will win with large margins across different states and you can go out there to ask questions for yourself...

The youths and the entire Nigerian youths have decided and will have their votes counted for. My only worry is on INEC...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by newnet: 7:20am On Nov 28, 2022
Good, Obi is the only candidate attending presidential interviews and town hall meetings,

Where are the other two.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by Bontafa: 7:20am On Nov 28, 2022
post=118737881:
Na wa

Wailer .

Wail on

Swagger swagger ginger the bontafa

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by Passionate888: 7:21am On Nov 28, 2022
cool
Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by Igbodicool(m): 7:21am On Nov 28, 2022
Go and verify...

With accurate statistics, Obi will keep pressing the neck of Bla Bla Bla Sheep master until he surrender and his urchins go into political oblivion.

OBI na DATTI kwadoro ákwádo!

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by Opodega: 7:21am On Nov 28, 2022
Just become OBI-dient and YUS-ful to your life by getting your PVC, vote on election day & also protect your vote from BATS or else A ti Ku o!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by Jamiubond009(m): 7:21am On Nov 28, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by Ofunaofu: 7:21am On Nov 28, 2022
Peter Obi has raised the bar and set the standard

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by broadman20: 7:21am On Nov 28, 2022
Hmmmmm !

When is the PICTURE THIEF coming so that we can fact check on him as well?

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by Abdul9025(m): 7:22am On Nov 28, 2022
It will not change the fact that Tinubu is Nigeria next president...PITOBI supporters are trying hard for us to accept him.. Not knowing he is low key working for BAT

Modified

You guys should wake from this ur useless dream... OBI will never, I repeat never be Nigeria President

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by Bontafa: 7:22am On Nov 28, 2022
We no dey bulaba

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by ContinuousTortu: 7:23am On Nov 28, 2022
post=118737881:
Na wa
Chief urchhinn of NL, I sight you. Licker of darling daddy's balls!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by Jamiubond009(m): 7:23am On Nov 28, 2022
Peter Obi is the standard.Every other thing is a counterfeit.

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 7 Projects In Southwestern Nigeria / Angela Merkel Set To Visit Nigeria, Other West African Nations On Wednesday / Sanwo-olu Writes Assembly, Seeks Approval For N250bn Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.