Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions (19178 Views)

CDD West Africa Fact Checks Peter Obi's Arise TV Interview. / AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published / Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by Irupetepete: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2022
post=118737869:
No be small tin o.
Some people's job now is to be fact checking PandoraObi every words, tweet, Comments and posts now!!
Obi and his urchins, make una see una life outside
grin cheesy wink
Lamba na bad tin o cool

P Obi himself, see what you caused for your followers, they must be so ashamed now

You can't support buhari and have sense, a typical example is this useless godforsaken bastard called ...
You are a nuisance to sane Nigerians... Oloriburuku, oloshi..

my generation are useless liers and they will rot in hell....
........[/i]
Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by dat9jaguy(m): 9:05am On Nov 28, 2022
Cj4charles:
Everything Peter Obi do now, nairaland will fact check. I ask is Peter Obi the only presidential candidate on the race?? How many times have you guys fact check Atiku, Tinubu, Sowore and even Kwankwanso.... stupid journalism

Peter Obi is so 'blessed' that if he tells you good morning, you have to look outside to verify if it is true, because lamba drops effortlessly from his mouth but other candidates are not so 'blessed', at least we can believe some of their talks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by foxton: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2022
[quotez author=Racoon post=118737553]
Rel[codea2ss
Walal][/code]actions
:
[/o]
Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by ufuosman(m): 9:22am On Nov 28, 2022
The best man for the job
Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by victorsola: 9:22am On Nov 28, 2022
Racoon:

Reactions:
. How is this information relevant to governance. Because he crammed the figures over time . U now call that something. A 5 years old in my church will tell you psalm 24 word for word without looking at the bible . Does that make him a pastor . U people should focus on how lives will be better not capping nonsense
Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by casualobserver: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2022
jamesharryson:

Oga, i put it to you that you don't know about these things before Peter Obi said it

This is the problem with Obidients, you are Obidense that is why you support Obi in the first place. Basic primary school social studies Geography…..river nile is the longest river in Africa, it used to be said it is the longest in the world, if you don’t know that you didn’t go to school. Oil revenues is about 50b, our GDP is about 500b, you don’t need Obi to tell you that, Our poverty level has been in the public domain for years, you don’t need Obi to tell you that. If you need Obi to tell you these things, it says a lot about the kind of ignorance and lack of education among Obi supporters!!!’

What are you fact checking, plus fact checkers plus supporters you are all daft!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by Eniitankorede: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2022
Kennydoc:

You sure say you dey normal?
Was Moses not the adopted son of Pharaoh's daughter? He lived in the Palace and even ran away as an adult. I am sure he must have had a sort of administrative position in the Palace.

How did Peter Obi participate in PDP government? He was governor under APGA and only joined PDP after his tenure.

Tinubu who brought Buhari to power wasn't part of APC government? You must be a cheap liar!

You are not clever, are you? You claim Moses had administrative role, which means Peter Obi had administrative role in PDP. Yet you claim he played no role in PDP government. Now, to help you sort out your dull brain, pick a copy of Peter Obi’s CV and read. You will see all the roles Peter Obi happily announced without hiding this time, that he played in Jonathan and other PDP regimes. Anyway I am correct, Moses never played any role in Pharoah’s government. Even though he was brought up in their family. If you have contrary evidence show me. Peter Obi is not the Moses of our time. Tinubu is the Moses of our time. He did not participate in Buhari regime, though he is close to corridor of power like Moses.
Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by AmuRubber(m): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Na you suppose dey ashamed for your candidate blabbing times, incoherent moments, lied about student loans, lied about jobs 2015 and 2019. His drug cartel format of ruling Lagos.

Trying to compare to a man

Who have chairman two big banks, I am sure you are using his bank, chairman corporates organizations he co owned including tech companies, build and co ran successful businesses home and abroad. A former chairman of Nigeria stock and exchange comission, as a governor he was in economic council of the country, so many more positions, fellowships, etc, did courses All over Ivy League universities,

You want to compare that to a Mobil accountant and governor

Who became the king of Lagos politics during agberoism, killing the great Funsho Williams?

A core politician to an Administrator,

Una Dey sick, politics of hatred, religion, party don blind Una.

A man who have never collected pension or any gift as an ex governor to one who collected am in millions upon millions, Una Dey mad, really man.

I wonder when people especially youth can sit, research and say we want to change that country like great LATE Lee of Singapore DID to Singapore and other great leaders. Not the one sucking all wealth, putting puppets everywhere to his advantage calling it maker of men.

Bye

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by ufotunang: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2022
Imortal001:
Obi-datti for presidency, unbelivers will turn belivers before febuary 25. We gonna take our country back from all those old cargos. Peter obi is the next president of nigeria, know this and know peace!
... Peter obi an humble man...he does not run away from debates and interviews like APC tinubu always run away from debates and interviews because he knows that he is going to disgrace APC will grammatical errors

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by ufotunang: 10:08am On Nov 28, 2022
deNet:
See love overflowing.

We appreciate your kindness sir
.. Peter obi an humble man he does not run away from debates and interviews like tinubu always do
Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by ufotunang: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2022
Yes Peter obi the person that will make nigeria to be better and good
Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by kingyakos: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2022
[quote author= post=118737869]No be small tin o.
Some people's job now is to be fact checking PandoraObi every words, tweet, Comments and posts now!!
grin cheesy wink
Lamba na bad tin o cool

P Obi himself, see what you caused for your followers, they must be so ashamed now.

All liars will go to ...............[/quote

U no dey shame, after ur tinubu wey u dey drink him urine turn comedian for him Lagos rally u still dey open ur diarrhea mouth dey talk. U no see say u are the only urchin for this thread.
Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by Donmobi(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2022
post=118737869:
No be small tin o.
grin cheesy wink
Lamba na bad tin o cool

P Obi himself, see what you caused for your followers, they must be so ashamed now.

All liars will go to ...............
..Apc
Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by sheriffindy(m): 11:35am On Nov 28, 2022
At least he was making statements at all...better than the one who can't make a complete sentence without errors...you well so?
post=118737881:
Na wa ooo!
The undefeated and current Champion in lying all over Africa!!
Gbefun!!
cheesy grin wink

Raccoon be like,
"Make una see, my Oga no lie for dis one o,
I don confirm am"

grin cheesy wink

Don't mind them.
They have been Brainwashed
Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by VirileNelly2420: 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
post=118737881:
Na wa ooo!
The undefeated and current Champion in lying all over Africa!!
Gbefun!!
cheesy grin wink

Raccoon be like,
"Make una see, my Oga no lie for dis one o,
I don confirm am"

grin cheesy wink

Don't mind them.
They have been Brainwashed
If u think it's easy, let ur candidate adopt a new lower political party...and check his so-called influence.

Being a good person is not easy. Acknowledge and appreciate him wen u do see one.

Obi is exceptional
Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by Gandrova: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
The scammer has spoken. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
post=118737869:
No be small tin o.
grin cheesy wink
Lamba na bad tin o cool

Bros, somebody talk sey your post no dey long again like before, him sey APC don dey show you shege sey hunger don dey wire you that why you no get strength to dey type long post again. Shey na true?.... grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by Kennydoc(m): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You are not clever, are you? You claim Moses had administrative role, which means Peter Obi had administrative role in PDP. Yet you claim he played no role in PDP government. Now, to help you sort out your dull brain, pick a copy of Peter Obi’s CV and read. You will see all the roles Peter Obi happily announced without hiding this time, that he played in Jonathan and other PDP regimes. Anyway I am correct, Moses never played any role in Pharoah’s government. Even though he was brought up in their family. If you have contrary evidence show me. Peter Obi is not the Moses of our time. Tinubu is the Moses of our time. He did not participate in Buhari regime, though he is close to corridor of power like Moses.

You must think everybody else is as dull as you.
Peter Obi was not a member of PDP during the reign of the party. He was the leader of APGA. Moses was a member of Pharaoh's family so he was part of the monarchy. Is that so hard to understand? Even when Queen Elizabeth was still alive, Prince William had official roles in the monarchy. That's exactly what Moses was to pharaoh.

Tinubu boasted that he made Buhari president. He was a leader of the APC alongside Buhari yet you tell me he wasn't a part of the government? You blame PDP for the errors that happened during their time but you absolve the leader of APC of blame for the gross mismanagement of the country under APC government. E be like say na Agbado fill your brain.

Tinubu can only be your Moses not mine. A man who is barely in charge of his mental faculties is who some supposedly sane Nigerians want to lead a complex and sick nation. Una no well!
Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by Eniitankorede: 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kennydoc:

You must think everybody else is as dull as you.
Peter Obi was not a member of PDP during the reign of the party. He was the leader of APGA. Moses was a member of Pharaoh's family so he was part of the monarchy. Is that so hard to understand? Even when Queen Elizabeth was still alive, Prince William had official roles in the monarchy. That's exactly what Moses was to pharaoh.

Tinubu boasted that he made Buhari president. He was a leader of the APC alongside Buhari yet you tell me he wasn't a part of the government? You blame PDP for the errors that happened during their time but you absolve the leader of APC of blame for the gross mismanagement of the country under APC government. E be like say na Agbado fill your brain.

Tinubu can only be your Moses not mine. A man who is barely in charge of his mental faculties is who some supposedly sane Nigerians want to lead a complex and sick nation. Una no well!

I dont argue with dullards. Your fellow Obi supporters can see your ignorance.
Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by Flows001(m): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
post=118737869:
No be small tin o.
grin cheesy wink
Lamba na bad tin o cool

I guess the only propaganda you urchins are using against PO is that he is IPOB and he lies..
I believe you all admit to his competence and integrity..
Tor that's what the country needs right now!
A COMPETENT man full of INTEGRITY!!!
Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by jamesharryson(m): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
casualobserver:

This is the problem with Obidients, you are Obidense that is why you support Obi in the first place. Basic primary school social studies Geography…..river nile is the longest river in Africa, it used to be said it is the longest in the world, if you don’t know that you didn’t go to school. Oil revenues is about 50b, our GDP is about 500b, you don’t need Obi to tell you that, Our poverty level has been in the public domain for years, you don’t need Obi to tell you that. If you need Obi to tell you these things, it says a lot about the kind of ignorance and lack of education among Obi supporters!!!’

What are you fact checking, plus fact checkers plus supporters you are all daft!!!!
I still repeat without any error, you did not know about these facts before Peter Obi drew you to it. Forget about Geography and Primary school social studies, you don't know that Oil contribute less than 10% of our GDP. You may have heard that River Niger is long, but i am very sure you don't or you can't quote the exact size and dimensions before Peter Obi said it.
This i am very sure of
Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by jamesharryson(m): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
casualobserver:

I have never in any way insulted you. Yet you are calling me names. If i rain my own insults, you will shout it that you said it that Obidients are toxic
Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by casualobserver: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
jamesharryson:

I still repeat without any error, you did not know about these facts before Peter Obi drew you to it. Forget about Geography and Primary school social studies, you don't know that Oil contribute less than 10% of our GDP. You may have heard that River Niger is long, but i am very sure you don't or you can't quote the exact size and dimensions before Peter Obi said it.
This i am very sure of

It just shows you are a retard. Again I say it says a lot about the people who support Obi. These are things any one who calls himself a graduate should know.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by jamesharryson(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
casualobserver:

It just shows you are a retard. Again I say it says a lot about the people who support Obi. These are things any one who calls himself a graduate should know.

You are a big fo.ol. so all graduates know the size of river niger and river Nile?
Your stupidit.y will never let you mellow down and learn from the master. What do you even know? If we call for graduates you will surface with your ringworm ridden face right? Yet a graduate like you is supporting your ancestor who does not have past. Who claimed that Biafra war took all his classmates and school mates. Whose credentials were all forged, who does not believe in statistics, who does not even know the name of his political party, to represent you. Are you not ashamed of your rotten self?
I rather be a stark illiterate than to be a graduate like you who does not have future and neither do you have plan to better your future. Crazy fuuul like you
Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by casualobserver: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
jamesharryson:

You are a big fo.ol. so all graduates know the size of river niger and river Nile?
Your stupidit.y will never let you mellow down and learn from the master. What do you even know? If we call for graduates you will surface with your ringworm ridden face right? Yet a graduate like you is supporting your ancestor who does not have past. Who claimed that Biafra war took all his classmates and school mates. Whose credentials were all forged, who does not believe in statistics, who does not even know the name of his political party, to represent you. Are you not ashamed of your rotten self?
I rather be a stark illiterate than to be a graduate like you who does not have future and neither do you have plan to better your future. Crazy fuuul like you

stop embarrassing yourself. If you are a graduate, you went to secondary school, if you sent to secondary school, you went to primary school. At some point in your primary education or secondary education, either in social studies, history or geography, you would have been taught about the river Nile...the longest river in Africa. We used to have a song in primary school about the rivers of Africa. Stop embarrassing yourself! Every educated person on Earth knows that the Nile is the longest river in Africa, for many we were taught it was the longest in the world (these days some are saying the Amazon river is longer). If you don’t know you are not educated, you just passed through school!!! Not knowing about River Nile is like not knowing the world is round…this is basic education!!!!!! These are basic things you know if you are educated. These are basic things that separate the educated man from the uneducated!!

As a graduate if you do not know the GDP of your country something is wrong with you, if you do not know how much Nigeria majes from Oil and you are a Nigerian and you live in Nigeria, something is wrong with you.....and to be honest what is wrong with you is not something that is fixable at this stage in your life!!!

When we tell you your certificates are worthless and most of you are unemployable and just wasted your time in school you will say we are insulting you, when all we are doing is stating fact!

Every student in the world talk less an African or Nigerian student should have been taught about the Nile river by the time they leave primary school and again in secondary school.

Stop embarrassing yourselves!!!! Ignoramuses!!! Shameless pigs!!!!

You are just dilute her proving my point with every post you make that it takes ignorance, lack of proper education to bee an Obi supporter.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by jamesharryson(m): 2:03am On Nov 29, 2022
casualobserver:

stop embarrassing yourself. If you are a graduate, you went to secondary school, if you sent to secondary school, you went to primary school. At some point in your primary education or secondary education, either in social studies, history or geography, you would have been taught about the river Nile...the longest river in Africa. We used to have a song in primary school about the rivers of Africa. Stop embarrassing yourself! Every educated person on Earth knows that the Nile is the longest river in Africa, for many we were taught it was the longest in the world (these days some are saying the Amazon river is longer). If you don’t know you are not educated, you just passed through school!!! Not knowing about River Nile is like not knowing the world is round…this is basic education!!!!!! These are basic things you know if you are educated. These are basic things that separate the educated man from the uneducated!!

As a graduate if you do not know the GDP of your country something is wrong with you, if you do not know how much Nigeria majes from Oil and you are a Nigerian and you live in Nigeria, something is wrong with you.....and to be honest what is wrong with you is not something that is fixable at this stage in your life!!!

When we tell you your certificates are worthless and most of you are unemployable and just wasted your time in school you will say we are insulting you, when all we are doing is stating fact!

Every student in the world talk less an African or Nigerian student should have been taught about the Nile river by the time they leave primary school and again in secondary school.

You are just dilute her proving my point with every post you make that it takes ignorance, lack of proper education to bee an Obi supporter.
A fuul like you does not suppose to talk when people are talking. You product of an erupted condom. Are you saying that History was taught in Nigerian curriculum before 2018? Please close your dirty smelling gutter called mouth when people are talking. That you sang the longest river in Africa is Nile, does not mean you also sang the size, the length and the dimensions of the rivers in Africa, not to talk of the difference in size between the different rivers.
This idi.ot is opening google to search nonsense for me to show he knew it for long. You know how much oil contribute to ur country's GDP, then how much does groundnut contribute and what percentage. If you can tell yourself the truth without checking the google as usual, you will stop making silly arguments.

As for being unemployable, you are a rotten kitchen waste. I will comfortably employ you and two other persons from your family and add up to the ones in my work and pay you people without stress. If you doubt it, come and take up a contract work with me, i will pay you for 3 years at once. Look at animal calling another unemployable. I pity your miserable god forsaken life.
Everything is not all about politics. And lest i forget, no one has a monopoly of insults. I just served you with your own dishes. I am sure it shouldn't be paining you. And dont call the mod.
If you manage to buy ₦2,000 data, the next thing you will do is to come to a faceless media to dish out insults. I dont blame your father for not noticing the prostitute of a mother has punctured the condom he was using that fateful day. You wouldn't be here typing trash
Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions by jamesharryson(m): 2:12am On Nov 29, 2022
casualobserver:

I just checked on the picture u posted. Imagine. You are even coming to teach me about 2018 curriculum. I don't blame you.
And going through your profile too, i also noticed you just created an account on nairaland on 25th May,2022, just to insult Peter Obi and your ancestors. Can we leave social media and meet face to face, lets know whose certificate is valuable?

If not of Nigeria education quita system, would you be here exchanging words with me? I pity your miserable life. That is the kind of nonsense supporting ot promoting politics in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BenueSouthDecides: David Mark Leads In 5 LGAs With Over 18000 Votes - Vanguard / Ending Open Defecation By 2025: Buhari Signs Executive order 009 / EFCC Arrests Abdulaziz Yari, Former Zamfara Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.