Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY (6245 Views)

Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] / Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by SpreshMan: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
So there was this hookup girl I hooked up with early September, she was a sweet girl (had a tight pussy), Anytime I remember the first mourn she let out when my dick entered her, I usually have erections plus the way she sucked my breast making sounds. But the sad part is that She had a smelly pussy; smelt like rotten fish.
I would love to hit the pussy again but the thought of that smell discourages me. I have her on WhatsApp and view her status all the time, I get tempted to hookup with her again but I can’t risk perceiving that smell again.
Anyways to cruise of the matter, this morning she posted on her status that she needed money and a Good Samaritan should send her money… few minutes later her mom sent her money and she posted the alert and later her mom’s pics praising her.After sometime She deleted the pictures and made the same post begging money. Then came the Simps. She posted about six alerts from six different Niggas calling each of them my love. I understood the trick and laughed. I felt maybe she was lacking money because she had stopped doing hookup and wanted to confirm. I chatted her up and she is ever ready to get down with me. But I don’t think I will ever be ready to perceive the smell of a smelly pussy again.
Moral of the post;
1. Not every girls doing hookup does it to help family
2. If you are a girl, a smelly pussy can make men avoid you… and if you are into hookup it’s worse, u will loose customers
3. Normalize sending men money, girls will always have their ways
4. Stop being a simp, don’t over-rejoice when a girl calls you my love or post your pics on her status. It does not change a thing.

11 Likes

Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by SpreshMan: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
Furthermore I think men should rise up and use social media to fight against smelly pussy.

A woman’s vagina is not a fish pond, it should not have any fish related smell. If not for your own sake at least for the sake of the fuckers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by tayo60(f): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
What do you expect from a pussy being bleeped by many dicks? That's what make her kpekus smells.

3 Likes

Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by SpreshMan: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
tayo60:
What do you expect from a pussy being bleeped by many dicks? That's what make her kpekus smells.

It’s a lie my dear. It boils down to hygiene.

I have bleeped clean hoes who you can even finger and put same finger very close to your nose and perceive no smell at all.

There are girls who don’t sleep around and yet smells.

It’s hygiene dear

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by Urheadmaster(m): 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
tayo60:

Lies tongue

One time I hooked up with a very beautiful lady working in a bank.

By her appearance, you'll never suspect she has smelly pussy.

After one round with her, I couldn't go further because of the way her pussy smells.

11 Likes

Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by StrafordSTONES(m): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by Beebah321(f): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
Na wa ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by Streetmovement(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo nairaland sweet today o grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by SpreshMan: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
Beebah321:
Na wa ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cry
Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by jetwonder(m): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
grin grin grin A pussy that hook up is nothing but a public pussy.
How could this pussy has no fault smells
Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by Anunakeeh: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
70% among Nigerian Ladies/Women have smelly pvssy. Most especially the ones In Lagos.

18 Likes

Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by SpreshMan: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
jetwonder:
grin grin grin A pussy that hook up is nothing but a public pussy.
How could this pussy has no fault smells

I get it, you hate what you don’t understand.

1 Like

Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by Anunakeeh: 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Lies tongue

One time I hooked up with a very beautiful lady working in a bank.

By her appearance, you'll never suspect she has smelly pussy.

After one round with her, I couldn't go further because of the way her pussy smells.

True.

I have experienced this too. Nigeria's Weather Is very HOT. Many among these ladies will put on pants and still wear tight on It.

Lastly some of them don't take their bath at night before going to bed.

Its mostly hygiene Issues. This Is very common among many men too. The grace men have Is that they don't have "An Open Hole" In their body.

16 Likes

Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by SpreshMan: 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
Anunakeeh:

True.

I have experienced this too. Nigeria's Weather Is very HOT. Many among these ladies will put on pants and still wear tight on It.

Lastly some of them don't take their bath at night before going to bed.

Its mostly hygiene Issues. This Is very common among many men too. The grace men have Is that they don't have "An Open Hole" In their body.

Yea. Someone that understands. Some very judgmental/stereotypic peeps here will try to blame it on hookup…But it is not in any way close to the truth. Even if a girl sleeps with 100 men a day and keeps washing the pussy as regularly as she should, it will never never smell. The wideness of pussy is different from its cleanliness and the case of former will be made on a later or judgment day lols.

For a man to be clean, it’s relatively easier, just shave your armpit and downside regularly, use a roll-on even if you can’t afford a perfume and try to baff twice a day. For a woman it takes a little bit more and they have to learn it.

12 Likes

Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by Anunakeeh: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
SpreshMan:

Yea. Someone that understands. Some very judgmental/stereotypic peeps here will try to blame it on hookup…But it is not in any way close to the truth. Even if a girl sleeps with 100 men a day and keeps washing the pussy as regularly as she should, it will never never smell. The wideness of pussy is different from its cleanliness and the case of former will be made on a later or judgment day lols.

For a man to be easy, it’s relatively easier, just shave your armpit and downside regularly, use a roll-on even if you can’t afford a perfume and try to baff twice a day. For a woman it takes a little bit more and they have to learn it.

You Nailed It.

Me Personally as A Man, I usually take my bath at least THRICE a day whether I go to work or I'm at home.

First In the morning.

Second when I'm back from work or an Outing.

Third before I finally rest to bed.

But to my suprise, I have seen some matured ladies/guys who were dripping In sweat during daytime. They will still go on to sleep like that at night. Yucks.

19 Likes

Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by Anunakeeh: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
Pells:
Here are the list of Smelly kpekus in Nl grin grin grin
1 Siofra
2 Sheistoopretty
3 sweetplum
4 Candidlady
5 Begoniaa
6 Pocohantas
7 Virginprincess
8 Jeon
9 doggedfighter
10 Blessedmercy8
11 Jeweltz
12 Samantha123
13 Persephone1

Some Monickers looks familiar here thoughgrin

5 Likes

Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
Oops, you forgot to include your mother, sisters, aunties, and daughters, or future daughters.

Let me educate you a bit, there's no vagina that doesn't smell, as long as it's not properly cleaned, it will smell.. Even the body will smell when not properly washed.

I don't get why most of you Nigerian men lack respect for women as if you weren't raised by them. Why?
Pells:
1 Siofra
2 Sheistoopretty
3 sweetplum
4 Candidlady
5 Begoniaa
6 Pocohantas
7 Virginprincess
8 Jeon
9 doggedfighter
10 Blessedmercy8
11 Jeweltz
12 Samantha123
13 Persephone1

9 Likes

Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by SpreshMan: 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
Anunakeeh:

You Nailed It.

Me Personally as A Man, I usually take my bath at least THRICE a day whether I go to work or I'm at home.

One In the morning.

Second when I'm back from work or an Outing.

Third before I finally rest to bed.

But to my suprise, I have seen some matured ladies/guys who were dripping In sweat during daytime. They will still go on to sleep like that. Yucks.

Exactly bro. A man can live such a life and escape having odour but for a Woman… OTILO! She must smell!

6 Likes

Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by Jeon(f): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
Samantha123:
Oops, you forgot to include your mother, sisters, aunties, and daughters, or future daughters.

Let me educate you a bit, there's no vagina that doesn't smell, as long as it's not properly cleaned, it will smell.. Even the body will smell when not properly washed.

I don't get why most of you Nigerian men lack respect for women as if you weren't raised by them. Why?

Why can't you just ignore them?.
I have grown out of their stupidity.
I don't have time to drag with pigs now, unless back then [2020/early 2022] when I was stupid.

They're the first set of Men I ve came across on all the forums on Internet that are senseless.

10 Likes

Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by SpreshMan: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
Samantha123:

Hello madam; kindly note that I’m not among the men who hate women; I only love the truth and keep preaching. Also it is lie when you say all pussies smell. There are extremely clean kpekuses out there that you can eat or eat from without suffering an illness.

If yours smells sometimes, take it that those hours were your down moments and try to improve.

A clean, odourless pussy is possible

10 Likes

Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
I said EVERY VAGINA SMELL WHEN IT'S NOT CLEAN OR PROPERLY CLEANED!!!

But when properly cleaned, I doesn't smell.
SpreshMan:

Hello madam; kindly note that I’m not among the men who hate women; I only love the truth and keep preaching. Also it is lie when you say all pussies smell. There are extremely clean kpekuses out there that you can eat or eat from without suffering an illness.

If yours smells sometimes, take it that those hours were your down moments and try to improve.

4 Likes

Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
Maybe you might have the answer to my question, why do most of your men like publicly shaming and bashing you Nigerian women?
Jeon:

Why can't you just ignore them?.
I have grown out of their stupidity.
I don't have time to drag with pigs now, unless back then [2020/early 2022] when I was stupid.

They're the first set of Men I ve came across on all the forums on Internet that are senseless.

2 Likes

Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by Magnoliaa(f): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
Pells:

5 Begonia

Surprising; because I never recall you being one of the clients I've serviced...

2 Likes

Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by Magnoliaa(f): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
SpreshMan:
Also it is lie when you say all pussies smell. There are extremely clean kpekuses out there that you can eat or eat from without suffering an illness.

So I take it that you've been with such women before? Women who don't smell down there?

2 Likes

Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by Pells: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Surprising; because I never recall you being one of the clients I've serviced...
Mutual friends told me about you undecided lipsrsealed
Sorry but I'm not snitching
Ain't no rat nigga undecided
Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by Magnoliaa(f): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2022
Pells:
Mutual friends told me about you undecided lipsrsealed
Sorry but I'm not snitching
Ain't no rat nigga undecided

Wow.

You're not a snitch, but you were a snitch enough to come out and announce to the whole world about your friends that I've slept with?

You have a pretty interesting values system...

3 Likes

Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
Pells:
1 Siofra
2 Sheistoopretty
3 sweetplum
4 Candidlady
5 Begoniaa
6 Pocohantas
7 Virginprincess
8 Jeon
9 doggedfighter
10 Blessedmercy8
11 Jeweltz
12 Samantha123
13 Persephone1
14 Simplepee

Abeg remove Virginprincess from that list, b4 I fire you .
Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
Pells:
1 Siofra
2 Sheistoopretty
3 sweetplum
4 Candidlady
5 Begoniaa
6 Pocohantas
7 Virginprincess
8 Jeon
9 doggedfighter
10 Blessedmercy8
11 Jeweltz
12 Samantha123
13 Persephone1
14 Simplepee
Your mom, sisters and your female generations. And you this unfortunate Pells has smelly and stinking penni s, rotten fish smelly body and a damaged destiny.
You can only rant on nairaland cos you v been condemned to never make it in life.
Oloriburuku!

11 Likes

Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by Beebah321(f): 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
SpreshMan:

cry
Take it easy. grin
U know say girls of these days dey care more about wetin them dey wear, them no wan wash body well. lipsrsealed

Make I keep quiet, before them go con attack me. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
Itid ayedo mkpo mkpa idem idaham
Re: SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY by headbasher96(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
Yeast infection

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wish Me Well My People... / Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) / Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.