Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,868 members, 7,855,559 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents (27885 Views)

Edo North Residents Plans Yuletide Holiday With Adams Oshiomhole / Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes / Philip Shaibu Takes Over Political Leadership Of Edo North From Adams Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by KanuSE: 1:53am On Nov 29, 2022
pfadom:
You will soon know the difference between genuine Edo people (Edo North to be precise) and Edo puppies.

Real Edo people are solidly behind Osho Baba.

Osho-baba is the best brain in Edo state. grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by FireUpNow(m): 2:17am On Nov 29, 2022
Revolution2022:
That him wife no dey follow am Waka again?Na so everyone take forget about all the corrupt allegations against him.
Which wife are you talking about? Is it Lara that have absconded or who else?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Sendero: 2:28am On Nov 29, 2022
KanuSE:

Do you think Osho-baba can satisfy Lara or match her energy in the other room?

Half round max - do you gerrit, if you don't gerrit forget abourrit. smiley

Guy don't dull, Osho na sex machine
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by TheGift: 5:13am On Nov 29, 2022
oikirodah:
Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To the Senate Excites Edo North Residents 

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah writes in from Edo State.

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/adams-oshiomholes-bold-walk-to-the-senate-excites-edo-north-residents/

So you had to write this long epistle only to tell us Oshiomole is the Man? Ok, Edo North people, over to you!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by KanuSE: 5:52am On Nov 29, 2022
Sendero:

Guy don't dull, Osho na sex machine

Dey there make pant dey wear you. Abi na u dey help Osho hold Lara legs in the oza room?

Baba prolly has ED already.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by IfnobeGod20: 6:09am On Nov 29, 2022
Benwallt:
Bro, let us remove sentiment and bias no politician carrying Edo blood in his veins can replicate the kind of development Oshiomole brought to bare in Benin City and Edo north in the next fifty years. This election will be a reward for him as a token from his people for a job weldone when he served them as a governor.

This is the kind of character we should be wasting our time and energy on. The same thing is working for Tinubu not some slowpoke and round failures with no single track of good governance on their CV with but daring lies and lies and lies.
Now election should be a reward system to people for what they've done in the past. You should as well reward Okocha and Kanu to come back and play in the next African Cup of Nations.
Some of you will just talk without reasoning. Should Senate or presidency be a retirement home for politicians just because you want to reward some people. With your kind mentality this country can never move forward. You need quick deliverance before it's too late.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Benwallt(m): 6:37am On Nov 29, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
Now election should be a reward system to people for what they've done in the past. You should as well reward Okocha and Kanu to come back and play in the next African Cup of Nations.
Some of you will just talk without reasoning. Should Senate or presidency be a retirement home for politicians just because you want to reward some people. With your kind mentality this country can never move forward. You need quick deliverance before it's too late.
Load of trash. I can't respond to sad kindergarten thought like this.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Benwallt(m): 6:41am On Nov 29, 2022
KanuSE:

Just look at your existence and read your comment to yourself.

Truly the Nigerian youth is NOT ready.
From your comment I know where you belong so, I am not surprised at all. Bring issue(s) that I can respond to.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by zionstaar75: 6:47am On Nov 29, 2022
hopexter:

Oshiomhole a Thief? You must be joking. It’s obvious you’re not From Edo State. No Governor from Edo state has done what Oshiomhole did for Edo people.
I laugh at all these ignorant guys,oshiomhole's name is forever carved in gold in Edo history for what he did as governor. They will just come here and be spewing trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by zionstaar75: 6:54am On Nov 29, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
and if someone does well in a previous position and wants to go for another post he should not be supported? Go and google how many senators are above 70years in the us senate?I don't understand how u people reason a times. U just hate him because he's APC member not that u have anything against him even though his people love him.unfortunately there's nothing u can do about it. He'll win that election. I don't know what concerns KANU and okocha for this matter? Very baseless comparison

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by seeyounow: 7:03am On Nov 29, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Naira20: 7:37am On Nov 29, 2022
Yawns...Tony kabaka we don hia you
pfadom:
You will soon know the difference between genuine Edo people (Edo North to be precise) and Edo puppies.

Real Edo people are solidly behind Osho Baba.

Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Naira20: 7:40am On Nov 29, 2022
Lol...See mumu...best governor indeed.The uppercut wey bend hin mouth for the last election Neva do am.
Na final retirement hin go collect.
NOETHNICITY:
An edddiot like you from Abia state calling the best governor Edo ever produced a names.
Na you be thief
We are going vote massively for him come 2023. Osho will win with the biggest landslide come 2023
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Naira20: 7:42am On Nov 29, 2022
Lol...no be only red chamber na purple chamber.

As long as he is attached with Tinubu, na the same fate dem get.
Edo has rejected Tinubu and everything associated with him.
Stop deceiving yourself
Abdul4trust1:
Edo north people can't wait to see him in the red chamber come 2023 by God's grace.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by UGBE634: 7:45am On Nov 29, 2022
Maliqcious:
We are not in his bag Oshiobaba na we own we don’t need his money. He’s the epitome of charisma
By that, he meant that Edo north is an easy win for Oshiomhole, like they are in fact his die hard fans.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by udemzyudex(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2022
For the whole Edo north, na Oshiomole at his age fit do am for una for 2023.

Na wa ooo.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:13am On Nov 29, 2022
MiaBeer:

One brainwashed failed Benin wizard spotted!!
I just don’t understand why Abia man go dey chuk mouth inside Edo pipu matter
Go face your failed governor pls
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:14am On Nov 29, 2022
udemzyudex:
For the whole Edo north, na Oshiomole at his age fit do am for una for 2023.

Na wa ooo.
Yes sir. We love am like that. Can you now face abia state where you come from
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:18am On Nov 29, 2022
zionstaar75:
and if someone does well in a previous position and wants to go for another post he should not be supported? Go and google how many senators are above 70years in the us senate?I don't understand how u people reason a times. U just hate him because he's APC member not that u have anything against him even though his people love him.unfortunately there's nothing u can do about it. He'll win that election. I don't know what concerns KANU and okocha for this matter? Very baseless comparison
Bros I don tire for those ibo pipu.
I’m from Edo north to be precise and we love Osho, we see him as the best thing that ever happened to us. Wetin con concern abia pipu I just tire
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by udemzyudex(m): 8:20am On Nov 29, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Yes sir. We love am like that. Can you now face abia state where you come from

Is this one stupid?

Who is from Abia state? Well that's how illiterate behaves,they generalise.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:21am On Nov 29, 2022
udemzyudex:

Is this one stupid?

Who is from Abia state? Well that's how illiterate behaves,they generalise.
Stop denying your pipu yuuu fooooool
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by zionstaar75: 8:23am On Nov 29, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Bros I don tire for those ibo pipu.
I’m from Edo north to be precise and we love Osho, we see him as the best thing that ever happened to us. Wetin con concern abia pipu I just tire
and their state is nothing to write home about, the day I went to aba shame catch me

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:24am On Nov 29, 2022
MiaBeer:

Your mumu is changing wheel barrow tire in Igboba hill. You’re probably a dirty thug and thief like Oshiomhole. Loser!
This eeedddiot wants me to hate Oshobaba when he is filled with love for abaribe
Osho is our hero. You will choke on your hate for him
We love him dearly
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:25am On Nov 29, 2022
Tradman:
oshiomole is coming to loot
Im sure he is not coming to loot the from the pipu of abia state, so why are you bothered? We love dearly
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by udemzyudex(m): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Stop denying your pipu yuuu fooooool

You've been ignored because sense is far from you.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2022
Naira20:
Lol...no be only red chamber na purple chamber.

As long as he is attached with Tinubu, na the same fate dem get.
Edo has rejected Tinubu and everything associated with him.
Stop deceiving yourself
you better wake up from that your dream.
Oshiomhole or nobody will represent us in the red chamber.

Tinubu may not win Edo but Oshiomhole is unstoppable in Edo north by God's grace.
I repeat, nobody can stop Oshiomhole in Edo north by God's grace.

You better wake up.

As for presidential election, I'm not expecting Tinubu to win Edo but he will surely perform well during the election in Edo state.

Atiku might win Edo state.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2022
KanuSE:

You should rather say 'check their brains'.

Can you compare?
Tinubu is Nigeria next president by God's grace.
You can take that to the bank any time any day.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Naira20: 8:52am On Nov 29, 2022
Yawns...old story
Abdul4trust1:
you better wake up from that your dream.
Oshiomhole or nobody will represent us in the red chamber.

Tinubu may not win Edo but Oshiomhole is unstoppable in Edo north by God's grace.
I repeat, nobody can stop Oshiomhole in Edo north by God's grace.

You better wake up.

As for presidential election, I'm not expecting Tinubu to win Edo but he will surely perform well during the election in Edo state.

Atiku might win Edo state.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Abujaexpress: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2022
longetivity:
Let the best candidate WIN
Obviously, Oshiomole is the best candidate out of the pack
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:56am On Nov 29, 2022
Naira20:
Yawns...old story
I'll quote you in February 2023 after election by God's grace.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Naira20: 8:59am On Nov 29, 2022
Unfortunately, I can't trust you.
Many of you guys would have deactivated your accounts.

Imagine Oshiomole kneeling upandan is now a subject.
Nonsense
Abdul4trust1:
I'll quote you in February 2023 after election by God's grace.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by kevinexit(m): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
Political leper

Una go kill person one day I swear grin..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi / Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting / Osinbajo Orders Magu, New DSS Boss To Recover Missing N80b After Daura’s Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.