Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents (27879 Views)

Edo North Residents Plans Yuletide Holiday With Adams Oshiomhole / Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes / Philip Shaibu Takes Over Political Leadership Of Edo North From Adams Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by IfnobeGod20: 10:05am On Nov 29, 2022
Benwallt:
Load of trash. I can't respond to sad kindergarten thought like this.
Young man, who is kindergarten between me and you who want to use presidency and Senate as reward to politicians and not based on the capacity, capability and competence to solve the mirage of problems bedeviling the nation and made her the capital of world poverty. As I have said, you need quick healing because you're part of those that have brought this country to its kneeling state by your mentality.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Benwallt(m): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Young man, who is kindergarten between me and you who want to use presidency and Senate as reward to politicians and not based on the capacity, capability and competence to solve the mirage of problems bedeviling the nation and made her the capital of world poverty. As I have said, you need quick healing because you're part of those that have brought this country to its kneeling state by your mentality.
So, Oshiomole lacks capacity, capability and competence? Rise above pettiness. Having capacity, capability and competence does not mean going to the ring to fight. He has the records. What else do you need, his ability to run 100 meter?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by IfnobeGod20: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
zionstaar75:
and if someone does well in a previous position and wants to go for another post he should not be supported? Go and google how many senators are above 70years in the us senate?I don't understand how u people reason a times. U just hate him because he's APC member not that u have anything against him even though his people love him.unfortunately there's nothing u can do about it. He'll win that election. I don't know what concerns KANU and okocha for this matter? Very baseless comparison
Mr. Man, it is guilty conscience that is worrying you. Where did you see I mentioned anything like age in my submission. A 90 years old individual can be a president so far his health can carry it but not when his health has deteriorated and shows all over him.
In your churchmind, can you compare Tinubu and Oshiomole of 1999/2015 with Tinubu/Oshiomole of 2022. Must the nation continue to experiment and spend tax payer money on our leaders just because we want to reward them with posts. There's need for us to think beyond the surface and face the reality.
It was the same way people complained about Yar'adu's health but PDP and OBJ said he was healthy. Same with Buhari, APC and his handlers said, he his healthy but thankfully himself came out to tell the world his health will limit his performance. Still on record Buhari is the most travelled president on medical tourism that Nigeria has had.
Now we don't want to learn from history we still want to go on the same lane that has not profited us as a country. Can't we learn at all.
On the issue of hating Tinubu because he's from APC. Please who told you that? I am not a party man, I only support best candidates in any party the person may be. It's you guys that are supporting party, whether the person is capable or not capable to deliver. I hate nobody. I love Tinubu and all candidates as persons but not to be the president as this material time that Nigeria need capable and healthy president to galvanize and revamp the system. Every rightful person that is not playing politics with what is going in this country would safely be truthful to say Tinubu has deteriorated in horizon and not in his former self again.
If you'd followed the comments before arriving this your comment, you would have known why I made mentioned of Okocha and Kanu. So, go back and read what he said and why I referred to the two Nigerian football icons that Nigeria had ever produced. The guy said, with the former performance of Tinubu in Lagos, he deserve to be made president and that was what informed my submission, that with the performance of the two icons, they should also deserve to be among the next super eagles squad in the next tournament. What about that?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by IfnobeGod20: 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
Benwallt:
So, Oshiomole lacks capacity, capability and competence? Rise above pettiness. Having capacity, capability and competence does not mean going to the ring to fight. He has the records. What else do you need, his ability to run 100 meter?
One thing that some of you have refused to understand is that as you grow up, your mental capability decline medically. Can you compare Oshiobaba of 2015 to his present state? You guys need to stop seeing and making our institution retirement haven for politicians. That is why you see at the slightest breeze of AC at the hallowed chamber, they start dozing and sometimes sleep. The Senate supposed to be an arena where the destiny of Nigeria in all spheres supposed to be finetune with quality bills but the reverse is the case. Anytime they are seating, have you ever seen a full house? No, because many of them are tired and are just there to mark time and at the end of the month collect their pay and move on but the country remain in shambles.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Mathain19(m): 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
Thought Adams Oshiomhole have money??
He is is not looking fresh at all from this photo. ..
What's he doing with his acquired wealth?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Benwallt(m): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

One thing that some of you have refused to understand is that as you grow up, your mental capability decline medically. Can you compare Oshiobaba of 2015 to his present state? You guys need to stop seeing and making our institution retirement haven for politicians. That is why you see at the slightest breeze of AC at the hallowed chamber, they start dozing and sometimes sleep. The Senate supposed to be an arena where the destiny of Nigeria in all spheres supposed to be finetune with quality bills but the reverse is the case. Anytime they are seating, have you ever seen a full house? No, because many of them are tired and are just there to mark time and at the end of the month collect their pay and move on but the country remain in shambles.
Which age Is now appreciate? At what age should ppl stop vying for political office
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Sleekfingers: 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
oikirodah:
Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To the Senate Excites Edo North Residents 

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah writes in from Edo State.

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/adams-oshiomholes-bold-walk-to-the-senate-excites-edo-north-residents/

Why Oshiomole come resemble Obasanjo the Orangutan ?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
Naira20:
Unfortunately, I can't trust you.
Many of you guys would have deactivated your accounts.

Imagine Oshiomole kneeling upandan is now a subject.
Nonsense
you're a boy who doesn't understand Edo politics to think Oshiomhole will lose in Edo north.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by IfnobeGod20: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
Benwallt:
Which age Is now appreciate? At what age should ppl stop vying for political office
Leadership has no age limit but other factors limit leadership capability.
A man of 40 years may not be good for leadership consideration because of his physical and mental health while a man of 80 years may be physically and mentally ready for leadership position and may or not good for leadership. So it is vice versa depending on how you manage your physical and mental health as you're growing up. Your routine affects your physical and mental health drastically as you grow up and that was what affected both of them.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Tradman: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Im sure he is not coming to loot the from the pipu of abia state, so why are you bothered? We love dearly
oga I'm from edo North ok
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Benwallt(m): 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

A man of 40 years may not be good for leadership consideration because of his physical and mental health while a man of 80 years may be physically and mentally ready for leadership position and may or not good for leadership. So it is vice versa depending on how you manage your physical and mental health as you're growing up. Your routine affects your physical and mental health drastically as you grow up and that was what affected both of them.
Very valid points raised. Tinubu may have manifested a couple of declining cognitive reasoning but in the case of Oshiomole, he can still be said to be suffering from hyperkinetic syndrome despite his huge age attainment. We all want the best for this nation but we just have to accept the fact that our best as individuals could be in different persons. Some banks on antecedents n past visible records of service which I fall as I have no direct expectation from such persons while others bank on youthfulness and perceived lesser evil.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by zionstaar75: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, it is guilty conscience that is worrying you. Where did you see I mentioned anything like age in my submission. A 90 years old individual can be a president so far his health can carry it but not when his health has deteriorated and shows all over him.
In your churchmind, can you compare Tinubu and Oshiomole of 1999/2015 with Tinubu/Oshiomole of 2022. Must the nation continue to experiment and spend tax payer money on our leaders just because we want to reward them with posts. There's need for us to think beyond the surface and face the reality.
It was the same way people complained about Yar'adu's health but PDP and OBJ said he was healthy. Same with Buhari, APC and his handlers said, he his healthy but thankfully himself came out to tell the world his health will limit his performance. Still on record Buhari is the most travelled president on medical tourism that Nigeria has had.
Now we don't want to learn from history we still want to go on the same lane that has not profited us as a country. Can't we learn at all.
On the issue of hating Tinubu because he's from APC. Please who told you that? I am not a party man, I only support best candidates in any party the person may be. It's you guys that are supporting party, whether the person is capable or not capable to deliver. I hate nobody. I love Tinubu and all candidates as persons but not to be the president as this material time that Nigeria need capable and healthy president to galvanize and revamp the system. Every rightful person that is not playing politics with what is going in this country would safely be truthful to say Tinubu has deteriorated in horizon and not in his former self again.
If you'd followed the comments before arriving this your comment, you would have known why I made mentioned of Okocha and Kanu. So, go back and read what he said and why I referred to the two Nigerian football icons that Nigeria had ever produced. The guy said, with the former performance of Tinubu in Lagos, he deserve to be made president and that was what informed my submission, that with the performance of the two icons, they should also deserve to be among the next super eagles squad in the next tournament. What about that?
I didn't mention tinubu in my submission so I don't understand what you're talking about, the subject matter is Adams oshiomole so how did tinubu come in?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tradman:
oga I'm from edo North ok
stop tell lies abia man
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Naira20: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
Yawns..
Abdul4trust1:
you're a boy who doesn't understand Edo politics to think Oshiomhole will lose in Edo north.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Tradman: 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
stop tell lies abia man
I'm from Auchi oga
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tradman:
I'm from Auchi oga
Where in Auchi
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Tradman: 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Where in Auchi
join the campaign train of Peter Obi
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by IfnobeGod20: 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
Benwallt:
Very valid points raised. Tinubu may have manifested a couple of declining cognitive reasoning but in the case of Oshiomole, he can still be said to be suffering from hyperkinetic syndrome despite his huge age attainment. We all want the best for this nation but we just have to accept the fact that our best as individuals could be in different persons. Some banks on antecedents n past visible records of service which I fall as I have no direct expectation from such persons while others bank on youthfulness and perceived lesser evil.
That's just the truth on Mr. Oshiomole, his hyperactivity is now telling on him lately and that is making him to say things in exaggeration. With that he need rest than exposing himself to the rigor of government at this material time that our nation need messiahs in all aspect of national life.
On Mr. Tinubu, there is nothing wrong on checking on past antecedents of people you want to employ but in doing that to arrive into a conclusive decision many factors must come to play. Like for example, when I went for an interview of the present job I am doing now they were so particular of the following:
1. My present health record from government owned hospital.
2. My primary school certificate.
3. My Local Government Area certificate.
4. My highest qualification.
The number 1 and 2 I don't have them. I had to go to collect the number 2 in my primary school and had to go to National Hospital, Abuja for the number 1.
The question is, why is it that when you're looking for work, they request for these things above as stipulated in Public Service Rule but jettison them when it comes to hire politicians? I think something is fundamentally wrong somewhere.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tradman:
join the campaign train of Peter Obi
I know you an abia man. Typical ibo man claiming Auchi. No Auchi person will speak I’ll of Osho irrespective of party differences.
Meanwhile, Oga Lienus Peter Obi is going nowhere
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

You are just disturbing yourself for nothing, we the people of Edo north love Adams Oshomole. We just want you to face your abia state and leave Edo politicians alone
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Tradman: 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I know you an abia man. Typical ibo man claiming Auchi. No Auchi person will speak I’ll of Osho irrespective of party differences.
Meanwhile, Oga Lienus Peter Obi is going nowhere
go and listen to young Bolivian song ,eramia try have sense . U want to vote dead man again
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:02am On Nov 30, 2022
Tradman:
go and listen to young Bolivian song ,eramia try have sense . U want to vote dead man again
So who are you suggesting we vote for, Abia boy?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by IfnobeGod20: 8:45am On Nov 30, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
You are just disturbing yourself for nothing, we the people of Edo north love Adams Oshomole. We just want you to face your abia state and leave Edo politicians alone
Please who asked you not to love Oshiomole? Where did I write that you must hate Oshiomole or anyone for that matter? How would I hate anyone, am I his creator?
This is the problem some of you have, always thinking anyone against anyone is from Igboland. Sorry, mistaken identity.
With the way you spelt Oshiobaba's name, I am cog sure, you're not from Edo state. That I deduced.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Tradman: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
NOETHNICITY:

Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Tradman: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
it is a shame u are supporting that grandpa as ur president. If ur children later find out u support Tinubu as president it will be a disaster and how a grown man like u support Tinubu
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tradman:
it is a shame u are supporting that grandpa as ur president. If ur children later find out u support Tinubu as president it will be a disaster and how a grown man like u support Tinubu
I’m not wasting my vote on a mediocre who failed woefully as governor for 8yrs under whose reign poverty rose by 54%
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Tradman: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I’m not wasting my vote on a mediocre who failed woefully as governor for 8yrs under whose reign poverty rose by 54%
has tinubu to pronounce #multiplication #
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Tradman: 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
u and I know that the only laudable landmark achievements of tinubu is the installation of agberos in every nooks and cranny in lagos. Sensible Nigerians are calling on obi to rule us. I know if they give u the opportunity u will elect exhumed corpse as president.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tradman:
u and I know that the only laudable landmark achievements of tinubu is the installation of agberos in every nooks and cranny in lagos. Sensible Nigerians are calling on obi to rule us. I know if they give u the opportunity u will elect exhumed corpse as president.
A vegetable Tinubu is definitely better than an upright obi. Obi failed woefully as governor for 8yrs.
I live in Lagos. I’ve been in Lagos since 2018. Lagos transformed my life and I became a millionaire in less than 2yrs I got to Lagos. The legacies of Tinubu are everywhere for us to see, and we are enjoying them. Even Obi cannot live in the godforsaken hole of a state he governed for 8yrs. Dude is an established mediocre. He can go and be president of Ohaneze.
As far as I’m concerned Obi’s emergence is a gift to APC since it guarantees that PDPs votes will be drastically diluted. I pray daily that God continue to preserve Obi and his struggle
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by Tradman: 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
A vegetable Tinubu is definitely better than an upright obi. Obi failed woefully as governor for 8yrs.
I live in Lagos. I’ve been in Lagos since 2018. Lagos transformed my life and I became a millionaire in less than 2yrs I got to Lagos. The legacies of Tinubu are everywhere for us to see, and we are enjoying them. Even Obi cannot live in the godforsaken hole of a state he governed for 8yrs. Dude is an established mediocre. He can go and be president of Ohaneze.
As far as I’m concerned Obi’s emergence is a gift to APC since it guarantees that PDPs votes will be drastically diluted. I pray daily that God continue to preserve Obi and his struggle
for your information is not tinubu that developed state to this present state u called transformation.,lagos was a capital territory before ok and advise u to seek for information so that stupidity wouldn't crown ur sense of reasoning. Oga go and ask about former governor lateef Jakande who transformed lagos while tinubu was in iragbeji his ancestral home as drugs pusher
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:18am On Dec 01, 2022
Tradman:
for your information is not tinubu that developed state to this present state u called transformation.,lagos was a capital territory before ok and advise u to seek for information so that stupidity wouldn't crown ur sense of reasoning. Oga go and ask about former governor lateef Jakande who transformed lagos while tinubu was in iragbeji his ancestral home as drugs pusher
Forget this trash you wrote here, many of us know what Lagos used to be years ago and what Lagos has turned out to be now. We appreciate Tinubu for advancing Lagos to what it has become

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP / Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor / Yemi Osinbajo Hugging His Daughter, Kiki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.