Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,920 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Your Mum Or Your Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Mum Or Your Wife? (1499 Views)

PHOTO: Who Would You Go For Mum Or Daughter?? / Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER? / Your Mum Or Your Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Mum Or Your Wife? by bingbagbo(m): 7:09am On Aug 27, 2011
IF they both need ur kidney badly 2 survive, which one would u save?
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by MrsChima(f): 7:31am On Aug 27, 2011
A repeat thread.
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by claremont(m): 7:32am On Aug 27, 2011
Mum (full-stop)! cool
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by whyMMM: 7:39am On Aug 27, 2011
none of dem angry
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Mynd44: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2011
*Thinking*
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2011
My WIFE!

Thank You MAMA for Giving me LIFE!

I read the BIBLE pretty Well! In it, it was said that Man MUST leave his FATHER & MOTHER and STICK to his WIFE and they MUST become ONE FLESH! Again it said what GOD has JOINED together, let NO MAN(including my MOTHER) Put APART!

Now, this would seem to be a tricky situation. . . . but it's NOT! It's actually a NO BRAINIER! My MOTHER is married to a MAN(my Father) My WIFE is married to a MAN(Me)! My Father and my Mother have Enjoyed their own lives in their own time, they even had Children (me included). Now, does it seem right & Justifiable to deny MY OWN WIFE her right to live? So that i'll Please another MAN's WIFE? Why Wont my mother's HUSBAND(my Father) save HER? Why should she EXPECT another Woman's HUSBAND(me) to save her? Does it make SENSE? HELL NO!

Can MY FATHER save MY WIFE over HIS OWN WIFE?(My MOTHER)? NO? Did someone say No? Then why tha hell should he expect me to SAVE HIS OWN WIFE?(My MOTHER) angry

Did i make a VOW with my MOTHER? Will my MOTHER always be There for ME ALL THE TIME?( What if she passes on? undecided)

If my WIFE already has KIDS for me, does it make any IOTA OF SENSE, to Render my KIDS MOTHERLESS, so that i can save a WOMAN(my MOTHER) whose KIDS(me included) are ALL GROWN UP? angry

Our lives as Husband and Wife is Just starting, If i Sacrifice my WIFE for my MOTHER, I'll be the LONELY ONE without a WIFE and My Father Would still be ENJOYING his WIFE at my OWN EXPENSE! That's NOT FAIR! sad

I'll Take care of my Parents to the best of my ability materially though, But there are SOME things they SHOULD NOT ask me to DO!

WIFE COMES FIRST ANYDAY! cool

LET'S NOT BE SENTIMENTAL! KEEP IT REAL ABEGI!!! undecided
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Goldieluks: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2011
^^^^
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Russialane(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2011
hmmmmm be very careful
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Mynd44: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2011
Sexkillz is well how can I say this without sounding corny? Sexkillz is corny
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Mynd44: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2011
Sexyskillz has said it all, my wife first, then my kids and I can now talk of my mother. It's the truth but sounds somehow. A good mother would not even think about it before telling you your wife comes first
Mother and wife are not in the same category so don't think of it
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Mynd44: 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2011
^^^
Just pray your mum does not see this.
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2011
^^^ My MUM knows about this! She says I'll be DUMB if i CHOOSE HER! grin
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Wislet(f): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2011
Hey xk
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2011
^^^ cheesy
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Russialane(m): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2011
;d ;d
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Wislet(f): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^ cheesy
@aI eM wink
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Cuddlemii: 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2011
I think its the mum. She would tell you to give your wife that she is old already & would rather die for her kids to live. And she knows she would leave someday, who would comfort her son. So her son should give his wife.

A mother's love is forever. I think men don't take care of their moms & appreciate them. Seriously some guy's moms look like maids while their wives are all blinged up. I can't even marry a man whose mom is not catered for. Those kinds would marry a lady, get a gf outside & starve his wife at home.

If it were the reverse, would you wife pick you instead?

Sorry but I am being blunt based on what I have seen. I have seen a man give his mom 5000naira when his chicks bring cheques of 100 something thousands to cash at the bank. God forbid.
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2011
^^^Sweery, pls leave this to the guys now, will you? wink
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Cuddlemii: 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^Sweery, pls leave this to the guys now, will you? wink

^FYI incase u have not noticed, my gender has been changed on here so I now have that ish down there cool 8so I can contribute and not support ur views tongue tongue
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2011
Cuddlemii:

^FYI incase u have not noticed, my gender has been changed on here so I now have that ish down there cool 8so I can contribute and not support your views tongue tongue
shocked shocked shocked shocked
So you'd rather YOUR HUSBAND chooses his MUM? And leave YOUR KIDS MOTHERLESS? tongue tongue
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by 5stardude: 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2011
sexkillz:

My WIFE!

Thank You MAMA for Giving me LIFE!

I read the BIBLE pretty Well! In it, it was said that Man MUST leave his FATHER & MOTHER and STICK to his WIFE and they MUST become ONE FLESH! Again it said what GOD has JOINED together, let NO MAN(including my MOTHER) Put APART!

Now, this would seem to be a tricky situation. . . . but it's NOT! It's actually a NO BRAINIER! My MOTHER is married to a MAN(my Father) My WIFE is married to a MAN(Me)! My Father and my Mother have Enjoyed their own lives in their own time, they even had Children (me included). Now, does it seem right & Justifiable to deny MY OWN WIFE her right to live? So that i'll Please another MAN's WIFE?  Why Wont my mother's HUSBAND(my Father) save HER? Why should she EXPECT another Woman's HUSBAND(me) to save her? Does it make SENSE? HELL NO!

Can MY FATHER save MY WIFE over HIS OWN WIFE?(My MOTHER)? NO? Did someone say No? Then why tha hell should he expect me to SAVE HIS OWN WIFE?(My MOTHER) angry

Did i make a VOW with my MOTHER? Will my MOTHER always be There for ME ALL THE TIME?( What if she passes on? undecided)

If my WIFE already has KIDS for me, does it make any IOTA OF SENSE, to Render my KIDS MOTHERLESS, so that i can save a WOMAN(my MOTHER) whose KIDS(me included) are ALL GROWN UP? angry

Our lives as Husband and Wife is Just starting, If i Sacrifice my WIFE for my MOTHER, I'll be the LONELY ONE without a WIFE and My Father Would still be ENJOYING his WIFE at my OWN EXPENSE! That's NOT FAIR! sad

I'll Take care of my Parents to the best of my ability materially though, But there are SOME things they SHOULD NOT ask me to DO!

WIFE COMES FIRST ANYDAY!  cool

LET'S NOT BE SENTIMENTAL! KEEP IT REAL ABEGI!!! undecided

Huh?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What happens when she say to you ~thanks for the heart but sorry I need a divorce? Sorry no woman ~wife~ worth my kidney. Btw this poo has been repeated more than Griffin's bar attendance record
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Cuddlemii: 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2011
sexkillz:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
So you'd rather YOUR HUSBAND chooses his MUM? And leave YOUR KIDS MOTHERLESS? tongue tongue

I am a guy, u cat! As a guy I have spoken. I should display my sex on here as a guy. tongue tongue angry angry
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by 5stardude: 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2011
I knw your a dude acting all that missy shit. . eww so irritating
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I think its the mum. She would tell you to give your wife that she is old already & would rather die for her kids to live. And she knows she would leave someday, who would comfort her son. So her son should give his wife.

A mother's love is forever. I think men don't take care of their moms & appreciate them. Seriously some guy's moms look like maids while their wives are all blinged up. I can't even marry a man whose mom is not catered for. Those kinds would marry a lady, get a gf outside & starve his wife at home.

If it were the reverse, would you wife pick you instead?

Sorry but I am being blunt based on what I have seen. I have seen a man give his mom 5000naira when his chicks bring cheques of 100 something thousands to cash at the bank. God forbid.
Would my wife pick ME over her FATHER?  shocked shocked shocked Cos it's UNFAIR to compare ME & her MOTHER, when the topic says my WIFE & MY MUM! The correct reverse case would be her HUSBAND or FATHER! Who would cuddlemii choose?
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Cuddlemii: 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2011
5stardude:

I knw your a dude acting all that missy poo. . eww so irritating

what is it with the whole sexes confrontation? why does it matter so much to you? why are you so curious? why can't you let it slide? well 5 pple out of nland now knw my sex dts what matters. u seem to be the only one with a doubt. ur curiosity is very sexy though so i will keep up the mystery cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I am a guy, u cat! As a guy I have spoken. I should display my sex on here as a guy. tongue tongue angry angry
If you are a GUY, then i'm a GIRL! angry angry
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Cuddlemii: 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2011
sexkillz:

If you are a GUY, then i'm a GIRL! angry angry

well u have fair skin with curly hair just diss the outfit and there u have it wink
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by 5stardude: 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2011
Cuddlemii:

what is it with the whole sexes confrontation? why does it matter so much to you? why are you so curious? why can't you let it slide? well 5 pple out of nland now knw my sex dts what matters. u seem to be the only one with a doubt. your curiosity is very sexy though so i will keep up the mystery cheesy cheesy cheesy

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Cuddlemii: 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2011
^Im a guy dt does not give up. I have found my missing rib smiley smiley
Re: Your Mum Or Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2011
Cuddlemii:

well u have fair skin with curly hair just diss the outfit and there u have it wink
Is that what you did? You ditched your hair and outfit? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Really Die For Your Lover?(real Death) / A Letter To My Future Wife / Agony Of Bf And Gf Introduction To Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.