Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Your Worst Commercial Advert? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Worst Commercial Advert? (13196 Views)

Tv Commercial Advert For Buhari / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Which Is Your Worst Nigerian TV Station? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Worst Commercial Advert? by djcrooky(m): 3:40am On Aug 24, 2007
Mine is 'Hey BukkY Wright', that Harpic advert that the woman wanted to fall inside the toilet all in the name of saying uuuhhwoooa ahhh. That advert is so lame.

What's yours?
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by rasulua(m): 9:01am On Aug 24, 2007
Yes o o o o !
Dat harpic advert nd dat stupid dark sailor drink
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by ollykay(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2007
How did you guys see that mumu advert 'My friend Udeme that fly there in the sky all to get a cup of stout'?.
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 24, 2007
I also hate "The Power of Harpic" advert.
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by clemcykul(f): 11:38am On Aug 24, 2007
the recent always ultra advert angry

boooh dat girl is just tooooo bla bla bla grin grin grin
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by Migines(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2007
Yes! I hate "the power of harpic" especially the one with Bukky Wright.

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by toyin1709: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2007
men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that dark sailor advert is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying and stupid, very unprofessional too,
nigerian adverts sucks!!!especially the ones on radio! sad agh agh!!! only pidgin english and d same voices,same concepts i dunno!!
there is this stupid glo advert on radio dt some two guys were trying to sound jamaican,dey sounded like fools!!!
Gosh!! cry
please!!!!!!
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by Migines(m): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2007
Glo is wack. Dey neva du ne advert on t.V except der 1nce in a blue moon promos.
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by djcrooky(m): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2007
ya men and also that, docky " I FIT REDUCE PRICE FOR U OHH,
BONUX NA D NEW 3 IN 1 DETERGENT,
THEY ARE SO WACKO
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by RichDad1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2007
Yes! That Harpic Advert sucks sad sad
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by Migines(m): 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2007
Anoda 1. "dangote spaghetti" it is WACK!
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by Omot7(m): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2007
the idea of udeme in guiness ad. sucks.
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by CrazyMan(m): 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2007
Nice one
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by clemcykul(f): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2007
it means that wid omo theres no cause for alarm, dirt is good because only OMO has the power and ability to handle stains grin grin grin grin grin I LOVE OMO! WID OMO DIRT IS GOOOOOD grin
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by brimbrack(m): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2007
the Udeme and Guinness advert is really lame, Fayrouz advert with the idea of dark blondes makes me wanna puke, lastly O! noodles can certainly be better
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by initiator(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2007
all those that said they hate the Udeme ad have terrible aesthetic levels. that ad is one of the best things to watch on nigerian tv. so y'all with poor artistic appreciation should just SHUT UP!!!!
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by junegirl(f): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2007
I also hate the Harpic advert, and d Fayrouz blondie stunt is simply disgusting.
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by pearlyseed(f): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2007
Anybody remember Dansa Pure fruit juice advert? it sure was nothing to write home abt,what with the teacher's masculine voice. Why cant we just use our voices in ads for once?
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by jiddah: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2007
the udeme ad is definitely weak,trying to be artistic and all that but i think its one of the weakest ad ever,another very recent weak ad is the RENEW STARCH. what? the people that put up these ads actually think nigerians are stupid really,making lame ads and having the nerve to put them on tv. cry
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by kilma(f): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2007
for me i have seen many over the years but here is one
freelife sanitary towel advert: i could swear one of those girls sounded like sylvester the cat smiley smiley smiley and the song, a no no sad sad sad sad. the dancing, kafi would have been mad at them.  angry angry angry and pls some one help me ask what those other 2 girls at the back tort they were doing. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by WarfyBoy(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2007
[s]"AS E B CHENKERE MOni SO, E DEY WASH CLEAN"[/s] which kind rubish ad be dat self, inshort we get so many stupid n rubish ad on tv rite now, like that HANSBRO, or whats is it called i so much hate dat animal like tin, kaiiii

i tink Udeme is kool
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by ehie007(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2007
You guys are looking at adverts with the wrong perspective. How can u say the "Udeme advert is bad", do u know how much profit guiness have made from that advert and how many pple they hav converted from other beers to drinking stout.

Th advert is simple with a heavy message. If u want to be high up u take "Udeme"

People dont dont go to the bar to ask for stout, they now call it udeme. The strength of an advert is how its affect pple. And the Udeme advert is da bobmb, not full of glamour but the message it passed cant be reckoned with.

Another good advert is the Gulder advert "the mission advert" to look for gulder. that also passes a strong message. i.e gulder is meant for the strong.

Bad adverts are: dark sailor and ecobank advert.

Give cudos to Bank Phb adverts they are really cool.

Udeme for life.
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by ayeesha: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2007
i hate " my friend udeme" with a passion. what utter nonsense angry
another disgusting one is the ambi pur advert. what is with the " uhh i like ambi pur" ?
the fayrouz? those " blonde girls" should be lined up and shot for agreeing to appear very stupid. argggghh.

@warfy boy

i agree with you on the hansbro.
it is soooooo disgusting. i switch channels whenever i see any of the adverts. i could just puke!
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by ADEMOSU(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2007
An expert describe ad. as "making sense from nonsense . most ad on Nija media are either too direct , lack creativity ,or senseless . Flourish , macleans to mention a few are out of the mark . i think i give to MTN , Ecobank (previous ad) ,FCMB and Skye are piece u can but listen to or wanting to see .
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by lateefah79: 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2007
actually av not seen any of those adverts but,the general motives of these commercials that sucks, are just to make us av that ads in ours minds,brain.
that's the brain behind all these commercials that sucks.They are smart,not stupid though.
In addition, let's not condem our commercials cos the suck at least they are tryn' their best.can't be compared to foreign ads,cos we not get all the equipments,skills as it is in foreign land.abeg my pple dey try.
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by phantah(f): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2007
i can't believe everyone is tearing "my friend deme" apart, when we have a horrible and socially inept "ohh i love ambi pur" on air. that is the worst advert on tv. angry
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by desgiezd(m): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2007
ayeesha:

[color=#770077] those " blonde girls" should be lined up and shot for agreeing to appear very stupid.

Haba Ayeesha!! By the time we begin to shoot people this way, we go remain for this country so?

@ topic

I like the last line in "My Friend, Udeme" that says "But there's a drop of greatness in every man". I think its a strong message.
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by Guardian(m): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2007
For me the most annoying is the "HANSBROOOOOOO!" Advert.
It's murder. How can they place an advert for biscuits and confectioneries, main target audience being children. With slimmy looking creations- a Tongue ( that looks more like one of those X-rated performance) . That's not all. The huun aaahh hunn aaaahh wetin the Tongue dey climax
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by lula(f): 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2007
the worst commercial on tv is the 'ambi pur ad'. i just can't seem to understand the moral behind the advert or what message the ad is trying to convey. the udeme advert is not that bad.
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by dreadeyez(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2007
come on guys! The My friend Udeme is very nice and funny. Infact, I and my friends play with the Udeme advert alot and a guy among us is now call Udeme. And i dont think Udeme advert is made in 9ja, i think is somewhere around west africa but not 9ja wink
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by ehie007(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2007
Udeme is a very great advert. In every way it was made its a great advert.
Re: Your Worst Commercial Advert? by temmysexy(f): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2007
my friend udeme , and dark blonds angry in fayrouz ad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will You Pay To Watch A Nigerian Cinema Movie? / Killer Bean Or Badoo Omo Mushin..which Do U Prefer / Download Jenifa's Diary Season 10 Episode 6 [real Download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.