Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Northerners React To Tinubu Grassroot Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners React To Tinubu Grassroot Campaign (2324 Views)

Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina / Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) / 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners React To Tinubu Grassroot Campaign by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
Agbado seller : Vote Tinubu because of Islam

Northerner: Is Tinubu a Muslim

Agbado seller : Yes he is undecided

Northerner: But his wife and children are unbelievers angry, how is that a true Muslim, no be infidel be that angry
Atiku married unbelievers, but all his children and wives accepted Islam smiley.

Agbado seller : But Tinubu helped north, win election cry

Northerner : How did that help us Did Tinubu help me

Agbado seller : Tinubu built Lagos see, shows pictures of high-end real estates shocked

Northerner : How many of our people are living there

Agbado seller : cry cry lipsrsealed embarassed

Atiku is coming
Don't waste your vote tongue

3 Likes

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu Grassroot Campaign by buckeyemedia: 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Thinkam:

Northerner: But his wife and children are unbelievers angry, how is that a true Muslim, no be infidel be that angry
Atiku married unbelievers, but all his children and wives accepted Islam smiley.

Agbado seller : Tinubu built Lagos see, shows pictures of high-end real estates shocked

Atiku is coming
To Empty what is left of the National Treasury?
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu Grassroot Campaign by MissLeslie(m): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
Lol
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu Grassroot Campaign by Urheadmaster(m): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

I can't believe you forced me to read this trash.

Obi is coming tongue

8 Likes

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu Grassroot Campaign by buckeyemedia: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Obi is coming tongue
Judas reincarnated in the Labor party, who forced any of his disciples to read anything?

Confused Lot.

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu Grassroot Campaign by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
buckeyemedia:
To Empty what is left of the National Treasury?

And is tinubu gonna, put his drug money in the treasury

Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu Grassroot Campaign by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Obi is coming tongue

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu Grassroot Campaign by Urheadmaster(m): 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Thinkam:

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

You are on your own ooo

Obi is coming tongue

3 Likes

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu Grassroot Campaign by ukenke: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Warrisdis
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu Grassroot Campaign by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
ukenke:

Warrisdis

Factos
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu Grassroot Campaign by nazicartel(m): 1:06am On Nov 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Judas reincarnated in the Labor party, who forced any of his disciples to read anything?

Confused Lot.
fool. You don leave PDP person weh deh attack you go deh face Obi. Mumu fools

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu Grassroot Campaign by NaijaCowFarm: 1:24am On Nov 30, 2022
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu Grassroot Campaign by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 30, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqgi5JBWdrw

Listen to this new release grin grin grin grin grin

Comic relief as always
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu Grassroot Campaign by Owologbo(m): 5:39am On Nov 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Confused Lot.

Atiku is the highest betrayal in Nigeria political settings.
From fighting his boss, to decamping t other party to help in enthroning the disaster we have presently at aso rock. Now he's back to kill the party he twice work against totally.

1 Like

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu Grassroot Campaign by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 30, 2022
Owologbo:

Atiku is the highest betrayal in Nigeria political settings.
From fighting his boss, to decamping t other party to help in enthroning the disaster we have presently at aso rock. Now he's back to kill the party he twice work against totally.

Do you want APC to win?
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu Grassroot Campaign by Owologbo(m): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
Thinkam:

Do you want APC to win?
I don't want APC/PDP to win.

1 Like

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu Grassroot Campaign by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
Owologbo:

I don't want APC/PDP to win.

Too bad, only PDP is in the race

Atiku is coming
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu Grassroot Campaign by Owologbo(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
Thinkam:

Too bad, only PDP is in the race
Atiku is coming
That's what you think.

(1) (Reply)

Obi and Obidients Stole Bola Tinubu Picture And Badly Photoshop Obi / 2019 Presidential Result In Borno State / Plastic Pollution: Why Can't Buhari's Government Do This? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.