Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! (3079 Views)

More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno / Revealed: Abuja Was Part Of Igboland / BBC Claims Abuja Was Built On Stolen Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by IYANGBALI: 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2011
abeg make una no scatter my brain with all this una post, i do not even know what to believe again.,now i no know who do am,shey na boko haram abi na america? cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by Horus(m): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2011
@frosbel
The CIA and the Illuminati are definitely linked. The top leadership in the CIA are also Illuminati leaders. The CIA is just a front to train government assassins and serves no other real purpose, though they would like you to believe it does. The illuminati is just a term, the real group is "the brotherhood." They have annual meetings at a place called Bohemian Grove in California. This is where the top heads of state across the globe meet to basically have orgies, devil worship, etc. Many top officials including Presidents participate in these activites. They are heavily into devil worship. They want population control so they flood places like Africa with tainted drugs and use guerilla soldiers to kill and pillage. Those soldiers that do that are part of the UN (united nations) which is just another arm of the brotherhood.
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by Mariory(m): 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2011
@frosbel

What are you chatting about fella? The CIA didn't use a suicide bomber. That's too low tech. They used a special transparent satellite dish to direct aurora borealis beams onto the UN building causing that side of the building to explode. If you look closely at the building it is the part that was facing the sky that exploded. This is the CIA's new super duper weapon. It's true because someone on the internet said so.

Nothing to see here left-winged-liberals. Stick your heads back in the sand. All is well.
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by Rossikk(m): 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2011
Kobojunkie said

Yes!! Don't you get it? The Muslims are working with the Americans so America can finally get Nigeria and all of Nigeria's oils.  And it was probably the case that the CIA, after catching(not killing) Osama, talked him into a deal --- give America Nigeria, and America will leave the Arab Countries alone!     

PS: Osama is currently in witness projection but secretly helping the CIA make sure that muslims help America get Nigeria.

Oh shut up you ignoramus. Tell me: How would a white establishment asss-kissing goat like you tell if or when there is a conspiracy in the western govts you blindly support like someone that's been jazzed? You're a sitting duck for any old manouvering, disinfo, and play-acting by the wetern establishment. Your head, an empty, unquestioning sieve absorbing every last bit of falsehood and truth thrown its way by white men in power.
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by Rossikk(m): 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2011
frosbel said

Why is everyone getting stressed!!!!!!!!

Our ire should be aimed at the US of A , those terrorist instigating CIA agents.

I knew this one was coming.

After the bombing in Jos , Maiduguri , Abuja army barracks etc, I was wondering when the CIA will strike again !!

And now whoa!!!!  , they hit the UN building in Abuja.

Please stop blaming those peace loving Islamic extremists in the North specifically Boko Haram, it just does not fit in with the facts 

If it does not fit you gotta acquit

Once again , get back to your normal life , bury your head like an ostrich in the sand and enjoy the pleasures of life.

As for me I am rushing to Alex Jone's conspiracy site to see what the Rothschilds and Illuminati are up to next .

Shut your dirty ignorant trap you two a penny, know nothing fagggot who thinks coming here to kisss white assss makes him smart.

Tell us first what you know about the Illuminati, the FBI, Freemasons, and other such groups and cults before trying to pose as someone who knows what they did or did not do.

Of course you know NOTHING about these groups. Nothing about their formation. Nothing about their plans. Nothing about their personnel, their constitution. Nothing about their crimes. Nothing about their current ideologies. Nothing about their reach. Nothing about their capabilities. Nothing about their intentions.

I can guarantee you have not spent up to 30 minutes of your entire life reading up  - from independent sources - on the origins and activities of all those groups you came here to exculpate.

You are in fact completely and utterly BLIND to such organisations, so please spare us your idiotic, ignorant 'sarcasm' based on little more than your juvenile know-nothingness, and blind servitude/slavery to western interests. Idiotttt.
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^^^^

what a remarkable display of intelligence !

Congratulations  grin
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by Rossikk(m): 12:02am On Aug 30, 2011
^^^ Who are you to talk of intelligence? You came in here, EXCULPATING groups like the CIA, Illuminati, FBI etc etc, WITHOUT showing that you've CONDUCTED ANY RESEARCH into their activities, either recent or past.

How do you KNOW they are ''innocent'' of involvement in Nigerian ''terrorism''? How do you KNOW that they are unconnected with those events? WHAT research have YOU conducted??
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by Mariory(m): 12:10am On Aug 30, 2011
Buhahahahahahhahahaha!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by cpatra(f): 2:11am On Aug 30, 2011
@ poster

So how did you know it was them? Or you're just imagining that Schizo!
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by Kobojunkie: 2:33am On Aug 30, 2011
Rossikk:

Kobojunkie said

Oh shut up you ignoramus. Tell me: How would a white establishment asss-kissing goat like you tell if or when there is a conspiracy in the western govts you blindly support like someone that's been jazzed? You're a sitting duck for any old manouvering, disinfo, and play-acting by the wetern establishment. Your head, an empty, unquestioning sieve absorbing every last bit of falsehood and truth thrown its way by white men in power.

I know all that was to your mama and papa, and not me!!! I no blame you . . . . na your upbringing dey to blame!!

Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 30, 2011
Nigerians are incompetent in the thinking department.

I'm ashamed to read this thread as a Nigerian. Speechless.

BTW, is the poster a Northerner?
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 30, 2011
cheii!! They even brought Illuminati into this discussion?

God is great. 50 years and still counting. . . .
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by Kobojunkie: 2:54am On Aug 30, 2011
Mariory:

@frosbel

What are you chatting about fella? The CIA didn't use a suicide bomber. That's too low tech. T[b]hey used a special transparent satellite dish to direct aurora borealis beams onto the UN building causing that side of the building to explode. If you look closely at the building it is the part that was facing the sky that exploded. This is the CIA's new super duper weapon. It's true because someone on the internet said so.[/b]

Nothing to see here left-winged-liberals. Stick your heads back in the sand. All is well.

Yeah!!! Was that like in those James Bond movies?? MI5 fit dey inside all this ooo!!! Yeah!! The old colonial master's want Nigeria back at all cost . . . ROFL
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 30, 2011
To think that only a few people understood the original message , makes me almost weep for Nigerian and its educational system. cry
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2011
frosbel:

To think that only a few people understood the original message , makes me almost weep for Nigerian and its educational system. cry

we are in the weeping together o
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by nolongTing: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2011
Rossikk:

Kobojunkie said

see [size=13pt]Kobojunkie[/size] see dumbness oo!!!   grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by Mariory(m): 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2011
frosbel:

Don't worry the in house conspiracy theorists and the super epic (hate anything white/west) racists would have got the gist. wink
Re: Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans ! by violent(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2011
why o why are people too daft, my god, to understand the simplest fcking sarcasm?

. . . . . . . and the dude called Rossikk is an [i]i[/i]diot in every sense of it; this, i found out a long time ago

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obj's Secret Letter To Jonathan (pictures) / Constitution Of The Federation Of Nigeria (1960) And Other Nigerian Constitution / Biafra Re Declaration: Police Arrest Onwuka,over 500 Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.