Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (147973 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by ProWalker: 1:24pm On May 09, 2017
aribisala0:

Igbos were enjoying Nigeria then. They were heading more than 40% of the MDA's, from Aviation parastatals to the Finance agencies and down to the pilgrims board, they were everywhere you enter.
They were eating then and observing table etiquette that says you don't talk while you are eating. grin grin grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 09, 2017
waledeji:
Wow.... wow... Wow. .... So, things has been going on on this forum for a very long time cheesy cheesy cheesy

So, truly Biafria cries and wailings started after 2015 election cheesy cheesy

No single mention of iPob, Kanu or Biafria on this topic from front page up to page 9 cheesy cheesy cheesy

Karma indeed is a biach cool cool cool

Every reasonable and knowledgeable person who knows Nigeria history understands that Yheboes cry of Biafuro nowadays is a hypocritical cry.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 09, 2017
ProWalker:

Igbos were enjoying Nigeria then. They were heading more than 40% of the MDA's
They were eating then and observing table etiquette that says you don't talk while you are eating. grin grin grin

Heboes are the worst hypocrite you can ever come across.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by ProWalker: 1:31pm On May 09, 2017
deji15:

Heboes are the worst hypocrite you can ever come across.

NgeneUkwenu simply asked them a question sometimes ago over this same issue, come and see insults. grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 09, 2017
ProWalker:

Ngenekwenu simply asked them a question sometimes ago over this same issue, come and see insults. grin grin

Insult is their trademark. As if insults will get them Nigeria Presidency or Biafuro. Senseless people.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by jollymizzle(m): 1:37pm On May 09, 2017
There's no need trying to deflect or pretend. This thread is an embarrassment to our brothers from the East who acted without foresight, this thread is a monument to their mischief and betrayal of the yorubas who voted Gej. so before anyone from the east comes to shout betrayer, marginalization, 5% they should look closely in the mirror for who to blame. No hiding place for the wicked

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by ProWalker: 1:42pm On May 09, 2017
jollymizzle:
There's no need trying to deflect or pretend. This thread is an embarrassment to our brothers from the East who acted without foresight, this thread is a monument to their mischief and betrayal of the yorubas who voted Gej. so before anyone from the east comes to shout betrayer, marginalization, 5% they should look closely in the mirror for who to blame. No hiding place for the wicked

The Internet never forget.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2017
gidson12:
useless elders, no be only marginalization, una go see exemption too

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 09, 2017
Lol this thread grin

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 1:45pm On May 09, 2017
chino11:

You are quite pathetic. The yooroba people deserve all the punishment they are getting now for wasting 8yrs thru Obasanjo, no infrastructural development, no education, he made sure that Ndigbo are effectively schemed out politically. In the case of your yabbing no yorobaman including you has the gut and liver to deal with any Igboman let alone me, even if we have the rare opportunity of coming to meet one on one. What I have written earlier was not because yorooba people has done anything personal to me but because of how you daft yoorobas attack anything Igbo on the NL. I challenge you today whatever you have wished me or any Igboman is sent to you in multiple folds. May you fail in anything Igboman is part of, may you be cursed as you continue in your drive against the Igbos, may your suffering surpass any worst situation you can ever imagine. May whatever evil you wish anybody continue to dwell in your household. As the Igbos are holding sensitive positions today in Nigeria may you never benefit from it, as we did not benefit from the Obj wasted 8yrs ruin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 1:47pm On May 09, 2017
yarodin:
LOL, these were the same people that said they will show the rest of Nigeria (Igbos) how to operate without any Federal Govt assistance. But have you all noticed Tinubu has stayed low key since Jonathan became President. While these beggars were busy making mouth, Tinubu had done his own begging and long collected his own portion.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2017
omoeso:
Enough said, never knew Ibos hate yorubas this much. So, most of the Ibo friends I have are just plutonic friends and deep down they hate me so much, Wow. Anyway, if Ibos hate hausas so much dat, or is hausas that hate Ibos so much that every slight opportunity, they are killed in their hundreds up in the north. And come down west they hate the yorubas this much, So, who actually do they tolerate? And to think about it, who gives a damn about marginalization in the first place. How did OBJ personally affects my life as an individual? Same questions goes for GEJ, how has his government brings succor to an average man walking down the road in SE? My brothers, every politician to himself and himself alone. Makes to difference to me. If OBJ did not improve the welfare of the yorubas during his tenure as president, how much has GEJ done to improve the living condition of the SE/SS, I beg, everyman for himself!!!
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2017
chino11:
yorooba marginalization and continued pauparisation is a welcome development to Nigerians, ofcos Nigeria will be a better place minus yoroobas
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by ProWalker: 1:51pm On May 09, 2017
chino11:

You are quite pathetic. The yooroba people deserve all the punishment they are getting now for wasting 8yrs thru Obasanjo, no infrastructural development, no education, he made sure that Ndigbo are effectively schemed out politically. In the case of your yabbing no yorobaman including you has the gut and liver to deal with any Igboman let alone me, even if we have the rare opportunity of coming to meet one on one. What I have written earlier was not because yorooba people has done anything personal to me but because of how you daft yoorobas attack anything Igbo on the NL. I challenge you today whatever you have wished me or any Igboman is sent to you in multiple folds. May you fail in anything Igboman is part of, may you be cursed as you continue in your drive against the Igbos, may your suffering surpass any worst situation you can ever imagine. May whatever evil you wish anybody continue to dwell in your household. As the Igbos are holding sensitive positions today in Nigeria may you never benefit from it, as we did not benefit from the Obj wasted 8yrs ruin

I'm sure this one have numerous handles he shout Biafra or death with now on NL . grin cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 1:56pm On May 09, 2017
The same Obasanjo under whom they were Senate President, CBN Governor,Finance Minister, Head of Nafdac Minister of Education?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Jetleeee: 2:25pm On May 09, 2017
Lwkmd

Make una come tchee chomchin grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 2:31pm On May 09, 2017
This thread is gold. No mention of Biafra at all on the this

Maybe the mods can put on front page

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by ProWalker: 2:33pm On May 09, 2017
NL Igbos are strategically avoiding this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Okoyiboz3: 2:34pm On May 09, 2017
Jetleeee:
Lwkmd

Friday, 26 August 2011

PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan met with a delegation of the Yoruba Council of Elders (YCE), led by Major-General Adeyinka Adebayo (retd), in the State House, on Thursday, as the leaders complained about being left out in the top six posts in the country.

But responding to their requests, President Jonathan said he was concerned about adherence to the principle of federal character and the zoning formula adopted by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and he had tried to ensure that no section of the country was left out in the scheme of things by accommodating them in the subsequent appointments he had made.

“That is why this thing you describe as zoning was to make sure that every zone should be represented in the one you describe as top six, but for some political reasons, it was not possible. But on my own, in terms of appointments, I tried to see that the way appointment was made, you will agree with me that the appointments we have made so far did not exclude any section.”

Karma has a way of punishing these descendants of Judas Iscariot, members of the lost tribe of Isreal.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by BossKratos: 2:36pm On May 09, 2017
Wahala full here oh!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Jetleeee: 2:39pm On May 09, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

The matter weak me bros. These people no get shame

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 2:42pm On May 09, 2017
Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.

Well said

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 3:25pm On May 09, 2017
Jetleeee:
Lwkmd

Progressive01 LiondeLeo Omofunaab Okoyiboz3 ODvanguard

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 3:28pm On May 09, 2017
Chikelue2000:
let me read ist

The reason why Lagos is developed is because of Ndi Igbo.... Hope afonjas wont kill me for this
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 3:30pm On May 09, 2017
HighChief4:
^^^Who wants to join hands with the Yorubas to fight the North? So you dont realise that their Northern masters use them anytime they deem necessary. They frustrated their Generals out of the Army, killed so many of their illustrous sons and Gowon even took their son's rightful position as head of state and what has the Yorubas done since then. Have you ever seen a Yoruba saying anything bad about the North? NO.

The Fulanis are busy killing them from house to house in their village and impregnating their women, yet nothing is happening, so it is not difficult to see that they do not value one another. These guys are also killed in large numbers in the North, but they pretend about it. So my broda, never you put hope on a Yoruba man cos he will betray you for a pot of Amala and ewedu.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 09, 2017
aribisala0:

chino11:

True , true. The internet does not forget...See the bile coming out from that lunatic? Pathetic. They felt like conquerors during Jonothing reign. That is is why they don't want it to end. But man, no be God. Now they are crying. Unfortunate beings with zero foresight.
They ate and soil their only clothe in the process. Now they don't even have soap to wash their clothe.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Afam4eva(m): 3:43pm On May 09, 2017
Why are people masturbating over this thread.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by ProWalker: 3:45pm On May 09, 2017
Afam4eva:

You call it masturbating, we call it a reminder.
I cringe at the thought that you were once a mod on this forum.

Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.

You never for a moment engage your brain for foresight thinking when you were writing the trash above.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Okoyiboz3: 4:01pm On May 09, 2017
Afam4eva:

We are reminding you of the way karma has raped you and your fellow clowns without protection.

Mind you, your tears haven't started. You would cry blood when Yorubas get the presidency after Buhari has finished his tenure.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by deedeedee1: 4:06pm On May 09, 2017
What Stella oduah did against Yoruba will never be forgotten. This woman converted Faan into something else. I cant mentioned how many of her tribesmen she gave automatic employment and promotion at the detriment of the Yoruba people. What about the Yoruba Gms that were sacked? The people controlling Faan then were also all Igbos. The Tolls gates were sold to her people. What a shame!! I am confident that Yoruba people will do better without Nigeria. This country is dragging us backward.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by CandyDiamond(f): 5:01pm On May 09, 2017
deedeedee1:
What Stella oduah did against Yoruba will never be forgotten. This woman converted Faan into something else. I cant mentioned how many of her tribesmen she gave automatic employment and promotion at the detriment of the Yoruba people. What about the Yoruba Gms that were sacked? The people controlling Faan then were also all Igbos. The Tolls gates were sold to her people. What a shame!! I am confident that Yoruba people will do better without Nigeria. This country is dragging us backward.
Yorubas crying like a baby,if you people where like Igbos that was giving N20 to survive with their properties seized and are marginalized now for nearly 50 years now,I wonder by now what yoruba race will look like,only 6 years of Igbo domination you people are still crying about it even after more than 2years that their administration is gone,what a shame
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 5:14pm On May 09, 2017
deji15:

True , true. The internet does not forget...See the bile coming out from that lunatic? Pathetic. They felt like conquerors during Jonothing reign. That is is why they don't want it to end. But man, no be God. Now they are crying. Unfortunate beings with zero foresight.
They ate and soil their only clothe in the process. Now they don't even have soap to wash their clothe.
There is this Eboe expression that I want you to translate

EWU BE NA AKWA. .?? What does it mean

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (84) (Reply)

Election Results With Pictures / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.