Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,507 members, 7,861,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (149909 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

u are sick

u guys have benefited the from Lagos been the former capital ....den y were ur elders shouting marginalization

u guys have functional airport ...den y were ur elders shouting marginalization

u guys have function seaport ...den y were ur elders shouting marginalization

almost all the company headquarters are in yoruba land...den y were ur elders shouting marginalization
If i didnt know a bunch of reasonable women i would assume all women had akpu for brains.I keep saying it that igbos are greedy, hateful, hypocritical and just plain full of shiit.How many years was GEJ in power?In all of those years the passion for biafra was not ignited but how many years has Buhari spent in power?You have started creating a nuisance in d streets chanting biafra simply because karma decided to build a duplex in the SE. grin grin grin Have you no shame? You are reaping d reward of what u did to the yorubas years back and its only just the beginning so sit back and enjoy d ride. Again am not against biafra agitations but when such agitations are fueled by hate, greed, tribalism, wickedness, and hunger for power then we must speak up.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by IgboAmakaa(f): 6:49pm On May 27, 2017
aribisala0:

The issue why we are here is not about marginalisation but that Eboes thought it was a good thing to marginalise Yorubas and vented a lot of bile here.We are not discussing marginalisation today but Eboe hatred in 2011 and their hypocrisy in 2015

IS it not exactly what ur people are doing now
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by SuperS1Panther: 6:50pm On May 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
u guys should enjoy

yorubas abeg enjoy

Is this thread about infrastructure or the hatred Osus actively and passionately preached against yorubas?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by IgboAmakaa(f): 6:51pm On May 27, 2017
Henryyy:

If i didnt know a bunch of reasonabke women i would assume all women had akpu for brains.I keep saying it that igbos are greedy, hateful, hypocritical and just plain full of shiit.How many years was GEJ in power?In all of those years the passion for biafra was not ignited but how many years has Buhari spent in power?You have started creating a nuisance in d streets chanting biafra simply because karma decided to build a duplex in the SE. grin grin grin Have you no shame? You are reaping d reward of what u did to the yorubas years back and its only just the beginning so sit back and enjoy d ride. Again am not against biafra agitations but when such agitations are fueled by hate, greed, tribalism, wickedness, and hunger for power then we must speak up.

bitterness is what is killing u
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

so because some Igbos commented badly about it that will give the authority to crucify all Igbos
no that is why I am trying to reason with you and will only show you the love that is the due of another human being until you act otherwise.
My question is WHY? Based on that context when we all should have been building Southern unity having collectively voted in GEJ? Why?how did that build southern unity?Was it not clear even then that there would be a reckoning in 2015.
Finally what would you be saying now if roles were reversed. ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by IgboAmakaa(f): 6:51pm On May 27, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Is this thread about infrastructure or the hatred Osus actively and passionately preached against yorubas?

u Abukukus are bitter souls
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 6:53pm On May 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

yes ,to some degree which is regretful but my purpose here is to tell you the Origin?

14 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Lushore1: 6:54pm On May 27, 2017
naijaking1:
If the president is smart, and I believe he is, he will never marginalize the Yorubas or the SW.

The stability of this country was based on a tripodal arrangement between the north, east, and west at Independence. The current political instability is a result of neglecting this principle since after the civil as a way of punishing Igbos, ironically, the north grew too big, the south(west and east) grew smaller and weaker.

As Onye Igbo, I know that while Yoruba marginalization may be benefitial on the short run, on the long run, we'll loose more if Yoruba muscles are allowed to atrophy, and the Hausa muscle hypertrophies. For a start, the Igbos will loose an opportunity for a healthy and reasonable competition in academics, economy, and sporting events if the Yorubas are marginalized.

Let me also say that the majority of Yorubas, at least those in Government since after the war didn't see any thing wrong with marginalizing Igbos for their own short term gain, but we don't have to make the same mistake.

The Yoruba should be made chief judge, Speaker of the House, or attorney general, we must focus on the tripodal structure not the current lopsided state arrangements designed by the Hausa military to maxmize Hausa benefit from the federal government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by IgboAmakaa(f): 6:55pm On May 27, 2017
aribisala0:
yes ,to some degree which is regretful but my purpose here is to tell you the Origin?

ok

den u guys should enjoy
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by SuperS1Panther: 6:57pm On May 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

We are simply bringing to the remembrance of your shallow brain the hate you preached against the yorubas, while also serving you a taste of your medicine.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

ok

den u guys should enjoy
There are many more rewarding things going on in my life

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

bitterness is what is killing u

Hahaha the only bitter ones are u igbos and its evident in all ur comments here.We are talking abt ur hypocrisy you are reminding us of the sw being d most developed region.Listen no one and i mean not a single Yoruba is responsible for the appalling state of ur region.If u hate d fact that investors are running away from ur region then attack ur representatives not us.
What an illiterate.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by IgboAmakaa(f): 6:58pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Lushore1: 6:54pm

naijaking1:
If the president is smart, and I believe he is, he will never marginalize the Yorubas or the SW.

The stability of this country was based on a tripodal arrangement between the north, east, and west at Independence. The current political instability is a result of neglecting this principle since after the civil as a way of punishing Igbos, ironically, the north grew too big, the south(west and east) grew smaller and weaker.

As Onye Igbo, I know that while Yoruba marginalization may be benefitial on the short run, on the long run, we'll loose more if Yoruba muscles are allowed to atrophy, and the Hausa muscle hypertrophies. For a start, the Igbos will loose an opportunity for a healthy and reasonable competition in academics, economy, and sporting events if the Yorubas are marginalized.

Let me also say that the majority of Yorubas, at least those in Government since after the war didn't see any thing wrong with marginalizing Igbos for their own short term gain, but we don't have to make the same mistake.

The Yoruba should be made chief judge, Speaker of the House, or attorney general, we must focus on the tripodal structure not the current lopsided state arrangements designed by the Hausa military to maxmize Hausa benefit from the federal government.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by shukuokukobambi: 6:59pm On May 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

i know u can't see through what i just typed

u guys should enjoy

Of course I see through you and your hypocritical writings hence my comments angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by IgboAmakaa(f): 7:00pm On May 27, 2017
naijaking1:

they did not see this one

they are only selecting the bad ones
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by SuperS1Panther: 7:03pm On May 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

u Abukukus are bitter souls

While slavish Osus are hatred personified.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by IgboAmakaa(f): 7:04pm On May 27, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

bitterness will kill u ABAkukus
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 7:05pm On May 27, 2017
htajz:
stuuuuupid yorubas , after collecting 50 kobo before election to be marginalised they want to come back. anyway GEJ should have given them wh\t they really came for(money) so they can shut up, these yorubas hate themselves soo much even more then they hate other groups, imagine after 8 years of obasanjo yoruba land is competing with the north for position of the most backward region in nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 9jakool: 7:05pm On May 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

u are sick

u guys have benefited from Lagos been the former capital ....den y were ur elders shouting marginalization

u guys have functional airport ...den y were ur elders shouting marginalization

u guys have function seaport ...den y were ur elders shouting marginalization

almost all the company headquarters are in yoruba land...den y were ur elders shouting marginalization

You guys now see how complaining left and right feels. When your dear brother was appointing plenty of Igbos, you guys weren't shouting marginalization then and the urge for Biafra was less. In fact it was your dear sisters Madueke and Stella who stole billions of dollars meant for the development of Nigeria which could have been very beneficial to the Igbos. Madam Stella scammed the whole of Naija and stole money that was allocated for development of Enugu airport which was covered in potholes. Your madams chopped the developmental money for your region. I'm sure that terrible flood that happened a while ago in that airport could have been prevented.

During your brother's 5 years in office, he didn't have anything tangible for development of the SE. Don't let me get started on the second Niger bridge. He couldn't even provide electricity or pave the road leading to his own mother's village in Bayelsa. You guys said Obasanjo marginalized you and yet you helped reelect him. Now that Yorubas removed your dear brother from leadership, you are now yelling afonja, only £20, and shouting marginalization.

20 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 27, 2017
aribisala0:

Karma is a bitch!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 7:06pm On May 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

That is edited. How come no one quoted it anywhere

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 7:07pm On May 27, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

By brother you remember when I started bursting the Ibos and exposing their hatred some Yorubas claining sophistication even attacked us. After I listened to Aare Ladoke Akintolas speech in 1964 and compared it to the Ibo mentality of now

That was when I knew Yorubas are not aware they were living with snakes

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by IgboAmakaa(f): 7:07pm On May 27, 2017
aribisala0:

That is edited. How come no one quoted it anywhere

Haba nah it was dia since

why are u lying

anyway suit ur sef
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by SuperS1Panther: 7:08pm On May 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

bitterness will kill u ABAkukus

The synonym of Osu is Hatred

No story.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by IgboAmakaa(f): 7:09pm On May 27, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

The synonym of Osu is Hatred

No story.

abakukus hatred generation
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

Haba nah it was dia since

why are u lying

anyway suit ur sef
so did anyone quote it?If you edit your post that was quoted we can see the difference. Show a quote

13 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by joeyfire(m): 7:12pm On May 27, 2017
grin Bookmarked for when jungle mature

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On May 27, 2017
Below is Akintolas speech that made Ibo soldiers target him for elimination

Now every Yorubaman should think about this and compare to whats going on today

==================

In the first part after the greetings he said that many of our Yoruba people compare our country to USA and UK claiming since it was done in those countries it should be done same way in Nigeria. and the Ibo Alakuko have been using their Newspapers to promote their agenda and Yorubas trying to act sophisticated dont trust their parents again rather they believe Nigeria should be like US and UK, Nigeria is not like US and UK

He said one of the Ibo leaders claimed he believed Ibos are special breed of people who are designed to Lord over other Nigerians.

Count how many Yorubas are in Eastern parts heading parastatals? Now compare that to Ibos heading such stuffs in North and the West. Why do they want to Lord it over all.

He said in Ibadan, Arabs and Lebanese were sent away from trading yet the NCNC made sure it was Ibos that took over the whole markets in Ibadan, that our wives in Ibadan cant even get stalls to trade.

All Nigerians ambasadors to London, Paris, Moscow, New York are all Ibos through their alliance with the Hausas.

This election is for the future of your children, This is not about Akintola or Awolowo this is about the future of your children.

Recently Michael Okpara came out to list the achievement of Federal Govt in the Eastern region. He listed the Cement company in Nkalagu, the Coal in Enugu where thousands of their children are getting jobs while our own qualified children cant get jobs

The 2 VC of the University in Lagos and UI are both Ibos. Are they saying of all the educated people in Abeokuta for more than 100yrs none is educated enough to head?

In UI they employed 112 staffs and 108 were from Iboland, 3 from Yorubaland

You might ask why is the top position important its because due to their nature, the first in command is Ibo, he would ensure second in command, third in command till fifteenth in command is his tribesman till all the commands are finished

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On May 27, 2017
NCNC would come here and shout One Nigeria, One country, One destiny whereas its Okechukwu Ikejiani that would be getting all the benefits.

They said you want to sell out to the Hausas How many hausas have you seen coming to Ibadan, Lagos or AKure to take all the jobs and opportunities

Those of you listening to me from Ibadan from Lagos from Okitipupa that you are speaking English. We want a country where everyone has equal benefits.

If you say some Yorubas have stakes like Akinfosile, DM Johnson and TOS Benson. Ask yourself how many of them are in influential portfolios

Go to Akinfosiles town in Okitipupa and check what he has done there? Nothing!! Ibos would never put you where you can benefit your people.

DM Johnson they put him in charge of Labour where he would always be at logger heads with the workers that he had to resign.

See the issue of TOS Benson despite Sobowale spending his fortune on the party after a while they put Moronu there to rival him as an assistant

This is not between Awolowo and Akintola, dont set your house on fire because of the houserat. .because Awolowo know the Ibos more than anyone of you.

Even if you hate Akintola, would you hate your children and your generations future? They are chasing your children from Universities, from govt work, from market stalls and all you keep saying is its Akintola vs Awolowo.

They said we want to sell you to Hausas but when they have been with Hausas for the past 10 years getting all the juicy positions in this country and even in your ancestral homelands Hausas were not bad then. If you get here Ugochukwu, go there, Nwachukwu, go there Mbadiwe and youre still going on aout Akintola vs Awolowo.

If you want to know about Ibos go and ask NCNC chieftains in your town. If youre from Ilesha go ask Olowokere about NCNC, If youre in Ife go ask Fani Kayode, If you are from Oyo go ask Pa Afolabi, Would you know Sango more than Sango priests

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by SuperS1Panther: 7:16pm On May 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

By brother you remember when I started bursting the Ibos and exposing their hatred some Yorubas claining sophistication even attacked us. After I listened to Aare Ladoke Akintolas speech in 1964 and compared it to the Ibo mentality of now

That was when I knew Yorubas are not aware they were living with snakes

DK, you were the one that called our attention to the hateful comments, born out of their indoctrination of the years by their hateful parents.

Initially I thought you were paranoid, until the obvious was undeniable again.

This is one of the hate-laden threads.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

Even your quote stated that Yorubas were marginalising Eboes after the Civil War, which is not true. After the war, many eboes came back to SW and have their properties returned to them with rents collected over the period of the war.
That being said, aside the minority guy that you quoted, who is also not completely truthful, majority of Eboes were singing triumphant songs under Jonathan and their comments and attitude reflects exactly what the Afam guy wrote in all fora especially social media.
If you were to be completely honest, you will admit that much.
But I honestly don't expect you to be truthful as hypocrisy and greed runs deep....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by IgboAmakaa(f): 7:21pm On May 27, 2017
aribisala0:
so did anyone quote it?If you edit your post that was quoted we can see the difference. Show a quote

Nawa for u oooo

hope u know dat, dat account have not been online for a very long time ...so what are u talking about

ok u just want to be believe dat all igbos where in support of the dat act

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (84) (Reply)

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.