Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (147448 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omoeso(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2012
Enough said, never knew Ibos hate yorubas this much. So, most of the Ibo friends I have are just plutonic friends and deep down they hate me so much, Wow. Anyway, if Ibos hate hausas so much dat, or is hausas that hate Ibos so much that every slight opportunity, they are killed in their hundreds up in the north. And come down west they hate the yorubas this much, So, who actually do they tolerate? And to think about it, who gives a damn about marginalization in the first place. How did OBJ personally affects my life as an individual? Same questions goes for GEJ, how has his government brings succor to an average man walking down the road in SE? My brothers, every politician to himself and himself alone. Makes to difference to me. If OBJ did not improve the welfare of the yorubas during his tenure as president, how much has GEJ done to improve the living condition of the SE/SS, I beg, everyman for himself!!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by pcicero(m): 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2012
@Omoeso
Thank you jare my brother\sister (whichever is applicable).
The truth is, nepotism is our bane in this country. We all want our people there so that we can be favoured above others in terms of juicy appointments or contracts. The thieving political class are aware of these shallow expectations and that is why they take advantage of our pettiness.
While it is not misplaced to demand for equitable distribution of resources, I also think we should be demanding for accountability from government at all levels. While also ensuring the strengthening of all our democratic institutions to prevent every fear of perceived or real domination by not only any particular tribe but political class.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omoeso(m): 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2012
@pcicero
Exactly, on point!
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
5 years later.......

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by idrizzle07(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
5 years later, the table don turn. Waoo

16 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Davvymavvy(f): 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
5 years later....I salute d doggedness of Yoruba race

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Perceptor(m): 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
chino11:
This is a welcome development, the Yorubas should be effectively and perpetually marginalized and schemed out, because they deserve worst things also. What did they achieve for their rotten Yoruba states during wasted years of the baboon called Obasanjorijo Useless and woe tribe. They should step up the complaint, GEJ will as usual and as always mess them up. They forgot that Tinubo sold them out for a pot of 'ewodu', the same way their foolish leaders sold out abioala to the almajiris to be slaughtered.
I see u avnt recovered frm the defeats u suffered!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by bettercreature(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Thou this thread is very old but it should make front page and someone should edit it
Yoruba people warned GEJ
Now he will remember this day

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Lushore1: 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
Thesame people that supported and encouraged GEJ to marginalized yoruba are now worry about being marginalize....hmmmm

22 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by raumdeuter: 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
We showed him who has the power

13 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Reminez(m): 12:15am On Apr 24, 2015
Wow...Never knew this existed.
May Sango kill any IBO that shouts marginalization.
May all of you perish in the lagoon. I hope every bastard Yoruba that voted Jonadunce last month would see this thread.
I HEREBY DECLARE E-WAR ON THIS FLA...T.H.EADED CHESTBEATERS FROM THE GULLY RAVAGED,RED MUDDED LAND OF THE RISING POVERTY.
OFO NI OMI EFO N SE ,,OFO NI KI E SE !!!!!!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Scatterboss(m): 12:39am On Apr 24, 2015
Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.

See them.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Scatterboss(m): 12:40am On Apr 24, 2015
aljharem:
this people are funny u know. Just i thought this people want to eat there cake and have it again

they all voted for ACN thus they want regional government ie fedralism

yet they still want the advantages of being in the mainstream politics

abeg make them go sit down angry

when it is time they should go meet tinubu there master

This is another bigot that always claim Yoruba. See as hin yansh open gbalaja. He will claim Ibo to fight Yoruba and claim Hausa to fight others. Ahahahahah

24 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Scatterboss(m): 12:47am On Apr 24, 2015
chino11:
yorooba marginalization and continued pauparisation is a welcome development to Nigerians, ofcos Nigeria will be a better place minus yoroobas

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Scatterboss(m): 12:48am On Apr 24, 2015
Arysexy:
where are the yorigba chest beaters that were chunning out all kinds of grammar like '' we are sophisticated'' after election? useless tiger-whisker-Yoruba-hypocrite-beggars.

Its abomination to be a yorigba, bunch of cowards!

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Scatterboss(m): 12:50am On Apr 24, 2015
emmalexabl:
MGBATI (Elders) LUNATICS. . .on the loose once more , wish GEJ handed them over to BOKO, Useless people ,ndi ofe mmanu, ndi oji aka ekpo nshi. .mttchew.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Scatterboss(m): 12:51am On Apr 24, 2015
chino11:
This is a welcome development, the Yorubas should be effectively and perpetually marginalized and schemed out, because they deserve worst things also. What did they achieve for their rotten Yoruba states during wasted years of the baboon called Obasanjorijo Useless and woe tribe. They should step up the complaint, GEJ will as usual and as always mess them up. They forgot that Tinubo sold them out for a pot of 'ewodu', the same way their foolish leaders sold out abioala to the almajiris to be slaughtered.

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by theV0ice: 12:52am On Apr 24, 2015
So a thread like this existed?? shocked

Considering what has transpired or has been said since Jega announced election winner on April 1st, truly i can conclude that Nigerians can be very hypocritical

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by oilsuop: 12:53am On Apr 24, 2015
Scatterboss:

This is another bigot that always claim Yoruba. See as hin yansh open gbalaja. He will claim Ibo to fight Yoruba and claim Hausa to fight others. Ahahahahah
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by ImperialYoruba: 2:33am On Apr 24, 2015
Reminez:
May all of you perish in the lagoon. I hope every bastard Yoruba that voted Jonadunce last month would see this thread.
I HEREBY DECLARE E-WAR ON THIS FLA...T.H.EADED CHESTBEATERS FROM THE GULLY RAVAGED,RED MUDDED LAND OF THE RISING POVERTY.

This is the best statement made so far since the loss of GEJ at the polls. May God bless you jare!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 24, 2015
This thread should serve as a lesson to us all. when It's all rosy for u, mind ur words and actions as the table Might turn and then the hunted becomes the hunter.

14 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2015
FIVE YEARS IS A SHORT TIME IN POLITICS

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omenka(m): 9:33am On Apr 24, 2015
Wow. How time flies.

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Mariory(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2015
Very interesting thread. This thread is a lesson that the one constant in life is change.

Well done to whoever resurrected it.

15 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Front Page pleeeeeeeeeeeease

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Scatterboss(m): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Er0ticAngela(f): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
Reminez:
?#*/@
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by after1: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.

And this one is a mod. I pray you dont cry genocide if Buhari decide to do the same for your kinsmen. Shame

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
Afam4eva:
You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.
Famous last words

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by docsholz(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
Indeed, how time flies, how quickly fortunes can change, how quickly hypocrites take back their words

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Boscojugunu(m): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dis is deep

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Ilekeh(f): 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
Same Yorubas threw him out in 2015

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (84) (Reply)

Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Election Results With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.