Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,757 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP (26855 Views)

Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% / Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) / Ex-Police AIG, Tambari Yabo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by buckeyemedia: 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
Bontafa:

Answer za question and don't be like ya papa.
You done post picture of your uncle forming jarule?
Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by Bontafa: 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You done post picture of your uncle forming jarule?

You have not answered my question.

Cocaine or cake which one ya papa like ?

14 Likes

Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by openmine(m): 12:13am On Nov 30, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Chai laugh nor go kill me for this thread grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by Praxis758: 1:07am On Nov 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Let me educate the politically oblivious, AD, is AC, which is today’s ACN turned APC.

Hope you have learnt something new, in trying to defend that Judas?

Let me enlighten you, AD remains an existing independent political party till 2019 after Tinubu pulled out in 2007.

Alliance with Atiku for 2007 presidential election was the reason he left the party.

AD never cease.

10 Likes

Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 30, 2022
Doings,help me shame the Devil joor

1 Like

Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by buckeyemedia: 1:20am On Nov 30, 2022
[i:
NwaMamaIwota
Rule 2
Good thing, I know that you are severely pained NairalandPolicewoman, not everyone lives on Nairaland like you.

Nonsense.
Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by buckeyemedia: 2:30am On Nov 30, 2022
Praxis758:

Let me enlighten you, AD remains an existing independent political party till 2019 after Tinubu pulled out in 2007.

Alliance with Atiku for 2007 presidential election was the reason he left the party.

AD never cease.
Does that change the fact that Tinubu & APC is going to win the general election? Mind you, Atiku ran under Action Congress AC, not AD, which makes Peter Obi’s Oga (Atiku Abubakar) Tinubu’s boy, by operation of law, successor slaves of Jagaban.

Tinubu left AD because the party was embroiled in a leadership tussle between Mojisola Akinfenwa and Adebisi Akande, which lingered until September 2006 when the 'Bisi Akande faction merged with other opposition parties to form the Action Congress party.
Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by buckeyemedia: 2:38am On Nov 30, 2022
Bontafa:

You have not answered my question.

Cocaine or cake which one ya papa like ?
Yeah I remember the group Delinger said I got cocaine running around my brain, yo negro, how do you spell New York again?

Welcome to South Beach Miami, We taking over, one city at a time. grin
Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by Praxis758: 3:46am On Nov 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Does that change the fact that Tinubu & APC is going to win the general election? Mind you, Atiku ran under Action Congress AC, not AD, which makes Peter Obi’s Oga (Atiku Abubakar) Tinubu’s boy, by operation of law, successor slaves of Jagaban.

Tinubu left AD because the party was embroiled in a leadership tussle between Mojisola Akinfenwa and Adebisi Akande, which lingered until September 2006 when the 'Bisi Akande faction merged with other opposition parties to form the Action Congress party.

Why wasn’t Atiku a thief, looter and morally unfit for the presidency when Baba Akande and Tinubu were glorifying him as AC presidential candidate in 2007?

This same Tinubu and his Lagos propagandist boys were busy singing the praises of Atiku as the poster boy and brain behind OBJ’s economic team.

I remember vividly that Tinubu launched a propaganda enroute to 2007 election that the golden guys in OBJ’s cabinet were products of Atiku. People like El-Rufai, Okonjo Iweala were echoed to have been brought in by Atiku

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by unclejb2(m): 6:17am On Nov 30, 2022
Taraba people are getting ready to take back their country.

Peter Obi is coming

7 Likes

Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by abiodun172: 6:23am On Nov 30, 2022
Let's take back our countryLet's take back our country...

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by infohenry(m): 6:33am On Nov 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Let me educate the politically oblivious, AD, is AC, which is today’s ACN turned APC.

Hope you have learnt something new, in trying to defend that Judas?
You lied, he left AD to form ACN and in 2007 AD was in ballot in lagos state. Get your facts right.

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by Gossipninja: 8:14am On Nov 30, 2022
nlfpmod
Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by jaxxy(m): 8:59am On Nov 30, 2022
The Moving Train cool

1 Like

Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by Patriotsleague: 9:02am On Nov 30, 2022
Gang of theives know themselves.
Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by Irupetepete: 9:02am On Nov 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Till date, still waiting to hear the reason, why the Judas abandoned Apga who made him Governor for 8 years, immediately his tenure was over.
a reasonable person will dump good for better and better for best
Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by Yibo(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2022
Yet Peter Peter Obi's supporters have been killing policemen
Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by kennethesan(m): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2022
Honoring the good man in Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by IfnobeGod20: 9:07am On Nov 30, 2022
Everyone that worked with him always have a good story to tell about him, only those that are faraway from him say otherwise and those that believe in the continuation of Nigeria bureaucracy of chop make I chop and clean mouth.
God bless the AIG for this gesture and God bless the lover of good governance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by Reference(m): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2022
Gossipninja:

https://twitter.com/MissPearls/status/1597692682415255552?t=3eENHiesaWo8yKmkBsJ6kg&s=19

NB: The ex police officer truely knows Obi has the capacity to deliver.

I see. Now the question.
How did he manage to get such.... inheritance, good fortune dropped from heaven or enterprise since leaving the service.

Can anyone phone a friend?
Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by Blaze14k: 9:08am On Nov 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Bro its ok.. dont you see whats goin on

1 Like

Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by Oziens: 9:08am On Nov 30, 2022
May God bless the donor for a better Nigeria. That is, the story is true. Pls Nigerians, shown petty sentiment of religion and tribalism, selfishness and greed. Vote Peter Obi for Better Nigeria
Atiku and Tinubu, may have done theirs in time past but certainly, no longer have nothing to offer this country like their brother, Preston. MBuhari.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by Blessed3434(m): 9:09am On Nov 30, 2022
True.
This building is close to my house. The structure is directly opposite Taraba State University Jalingo, (gulf field).

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by skj1377(m): 9:09am On Nov 30, 2022
Where did he get the money. That kind of building must be only one of his many buildings. Anyways what do I know. Not like labour party is a charity organisation or requested for such.
Re: Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP by Decent09(m): 9:11am On Nov 30, 2022
Terror48:
Let's take back our country

Where did he get the monies to build this mansion sef.

AIG oo, later they would say, politicians are corrupt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: America Is not Nigeria's friend - Gowon / Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead / Gunmen Invade Ipetu Baba Ode, Ogun, Shoot Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.