Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization (25663 Views)

MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation / President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) / Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by GENES11S: 9:58am On Nov 30, 2022
Some people are Born 2 Suffer.

I don't dislike Tinubu or Obi. Both of them are my choice.
The only thing I can give them is my VOTE. As for money, they have enough to feed an entire village for at least 50 years.
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by buhariguy(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2022
uthlaw:
you get it...despite the hardship we are facing, the useless party still think we love them!
you love your own. I love my own.
What is your problem.
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by hopexter(m): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What ability does he have to run "the company"?

What are those past achievements?

Your lost memory will never let you remember his achievement so take your bitterness away from my mention.
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by Coolgent(m): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2022
While his relatives need those 2700
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by Kavod: 10:07am On Nov 30, 2022
effort1:
The dumbest decision ever. How can you give your last 2k to the biggest landlord in Lagos? His son runs Lagos billboard. His daughter is iyaloja. His wife is three term senator. He is in charge of tax collection in Lagos. He is so rich that he bankrolled Buhari's elections.

His family can never go hungry. But you will go hungry after giving him your last 2k. Isn't that the height of stupidity?
The word is LOYALTY.... YOU KNOW WHAT SURPRISES ME IN THIS PRESENT YOUTHS MENTALITY? ITS THAT THEY BELIEVE THAT THERE IS REALLY A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 3 CANDIDATES, SUFFER NOR DE TAYA UNA? AND WHAT YOU WROTE HERE IS PURE ENVY BECAUSE IF THEM GIVE MOST OF UNA WHEN DE CRITICIZE JAGABAN HIS OPPORTUNITY NA UNA OWN GO WORSE. UNA DE SEE KOROKORO THE CALIBRE OF PEOPLE BEHIND OBI AND UNA STILL DE CHOOK HEAD. YOY KNOW WHY THEM CHANGE THE CURRENCY TWICE IN LESS THAN 10 YEARS? THE SAME PEOPLE WHEN DE BACK OBI DE PRINT AM.... OBI GO TENDER THE NEW PLATES TO THE SAME DEMONS WHEN SCATTER THIS NATION.
WHY YOU FEEL SAY NAIRA APPRECIATE WITH JUST THE EFFECTS OF THE NEW NOTES?
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by CheapHomes1: 10:11am On Nov 30, 2022
hopexter:

Your lost memory will never let you remember his achievement so take your bitterness away from my mention.

am not aware of the achievements you referring so the issue of "lost memory" doesnt arise. but since your memory wasnt lost, am sure you will be delighted to answer the following questions...

What ability does he have to run "the company"?

What are those past achievements?

can you show me the bitterness you are making reference to?
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by Enumerator(m): 10:15am On Nov 30, 2022
You said it all
ValCon888:
No sane man will empty his account for a bullion van thief and drug lord. Even the crowdfunding app is nothing more than a money laundering project.
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by LocalMan2(m): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2022
He's poor, broke and stupid. At his age no savings.
Why won't him support Tinubu when both of them don't have future plans.

oikirodah:
Man Empty's Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization (Screenshot)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO/Principal of Bush Radio Academy.

Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/man-emptys-bank-account-for-tinubu-shettima-campaign-organization-screenshot/

Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by nedu666: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Wow! Such a wise young man....

The "rabid followers" will soon arrive....

Why hve u not emptied ur account for tinibu. Foolish people
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:07am On Nov 30, 2022
My brother these people don't understand English naaaaa remember their candidate can only be bold of GCE with F9 in English. As Mr. Onanuga released the statement yesterday to debunk the rumour of Tinubu meeting with US president, many of them were misinterpreting it to rapid followers. Take it with them.

Okoroawusa:
Wow! Such a wise young man....

The "rabid followers" will soon arrive....
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by Mccullum: 11:33am On Nov 30, 2022
That's emotional love and support for what he believed that it's the best for Nigeria,

I will also donate towards the mandate of Tinubu because Renewed Hope is

a done deal for a brighter and rewarding future of Nigeria, Asiwaju is the next president

elect of FRN in 2023 by the will of God..
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by Superwave16320: 11:49am On Nov 30, 2022
Mad fool where is that prove that the fund were is n not looted from Anamabra coffer ? How come he never opened Pandora account doe his daughter before becoming governor or after how come his brain only work to open Pandora account in his second term after he was caught red-handed looting over N250 million cash with his governors convoy. Is this not a prove that he had to device another fraudulent means to loot state resources ?

How was state resources mortgage for the billboard, private company install billboard cos it's Tinubu owned by Tinubu son that pay taxes to Lagos state your Igbo bigoted father is wailing up n down the hood like a mad clown.

obynzo:

Only a thief will mortgage state resources for his son's billboard company. And as for PO's daughter even Pandora report proved that the funds he used was his and not stolen from state coffer. Oga you don't have sense.
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by jaggabban: 11:51am On Nov 30, 2022
deNet:
Good for him

On top another person matter he carry antenna

For your dissertation, power point presentation, thesis and Turnitin check please check my signature and contact me
Werey, I want to hear what u av to say if it was for PitObi.
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by Joshcoli(m): 11:58am On Nov 30, 2022
Taaa getat
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by uthlaw: 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
buhariguy:
you love your own. I love my own.
What is your problem.
no ves!
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
BATified2023:
I dey dare u,u still dey tell me say u dey fear u

Do your worst

I sense fear in your words
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by Arda1000(m): 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
The guy na weyrey money wey em for use try bet9ja at least he can win millions grin….
Even if Tinubu wins wetin em go gain
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by Bonavi: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
oikirodah:
Man Empty's Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization (Screenshot)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO/Principal of Bush Radio Academy.

Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/man-emptys-bank-account-for-tinubu-shettima-campaign-organization-screenshot/

the fool wants manna to fall down for him. Isn't it obvious how he remains in the state he is with just #2700 in his entire account, That's APC's disaster and the state he will be in if Tinubu enters will be hell for him
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
Superwave16320:
Mad fool where is that prove that the fund were is n not looted from Anamabra coffer ? How come he never opened Pandora account doe his daughter before becoming governor or after how come his brain only work to open Pandora account in his second term after he was caught red-handed looting over N250 million cash with his governors convoy. Is this not a prove that he had to device another fraudulent means to loot state resources ?

How was state resources mortgage for the billboard, private company install billboard cos it's Tinubu owned by Tinubu son that pay taxes to Lagos state your Igbo bigoted father is wailing up n down the hood like a mad clown.

With your tirade of insults I am not surprised that you will talk like this. What do you I expect from someone that has no sense
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by ufotunang: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
Giving his last money to a party and politicians that put him in poverty and hunger. nawaoooo
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by KennethEnyi(m): 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
This guy is the dummest most useless idiot I have ever seen he will die of hunger before Christmas
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by donhils: 8:44am On Dec 01, 2022
He's seeking attention and compensation. But sorry you ain't getting nothing.
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by effort1: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2022
Kavod:

The word is LOYALTY.... YOU KNOW WHAT SURPRISES ME IN THIS PRESENT YOUTHS MENTALITY? ITS THAT THEY BELIEVE THAT THERE IS REALLY A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 3 CANDIDATES, SUFFER NOR DE TAYA UNA? AND WHAT YOU WROTE HERE IS PURE ENVY BECAUSE IF THEM GIVE MOST OF UNA WHEN DE CRITICIZE JAGABAN HIS OPPORTUNITY NA UNA OWN GO WORSE. UNA DE SEE KOROKORO THE CALIBRE OF PEOPLE BEHIND OBI AND UNA STILL DE CHOOK HEAD. YOY KNOW WHY THEM CHANGE THE CURRENCY TWICE IN LESS THAN 10 YEARS? THE SAME PEOPLE WHEN DE BACK OBI DE PRINT AM.... OBI GO TENDER THE NEW PLATES TO THE SAME DEMONS WHEN SCATTER THIS NATION.
WHY YOU FEEL SAY NAIRA APPRECIATE WITH JUST THE EFFECTS OF THE NEW NOTES?

So if suffer don tire me, I will vote for the same APC that caused the suffering, Abi? Your brain must be doing overheating.

When anybody challenges your poo poo Tinubu, you call it envy. Your destiny seems to be tied to suffering. That's why you can't see how stupid you are for defending Tinubu.

Your comment is riddled with confusion. That shows your life must be a confused one.
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by effort1: 11:23am On Dec 04, 2022
buhariguy:
tinubu past is far better than obi.diot future

Past like lies about his parents, lies about his education, lies about his age, lies about his source of wealth. He even stole Donald Duke's picture and lie that it is just childhood picture.

You must be one of those useless Nigerians that place tribalism and religion bigotry above common sense
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by effort1: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2022
buhariguy:
if he had donated to obi.diot, you will say he did well.
I don't know why people are so foolish

We know Obi's real parents. We know his secondary school. We know his real age. We know his source of wealth.

Can we say the same thing about Tinubu?

No?

Obi is different from Tinubu. It's even an insult to mention Obi's name together with morally rotten Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students / Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? / Omisore, Omoworare May Determine Winner Of Osun Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.