Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization (25661 Views)

MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation / President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) / Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Fabric Being Printed For The Presidential Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by Babaken(m): 8:34am On Nov 30, 2022
The same way some people treck for buhari at the end they regret it.
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2022
OkutaNla:
Na wah o. See as Asiwaju supporters dey turn-up for am left and right. E come be like say na sufferhead plenty pass for Obi-diots movement, upon all their noises on social media. Sotay dem open over a hundred bank accounts for many months now, yet many of dem still no fit donate shishi. Shishi dem no get, PVC dem no get. Na only mouth dem get ontop social media. Tufiakwa. *Spits*.

You are not even smart enough to detect a lie.

Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by juman(m): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2022
Good for him.
Dedicated person.

Put your money where your mouth is.
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by juman(m): 8:42am On Nov 30, 2022
I can only donate my widows mite to aac.
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:42am On Nov 30, 2022
[quote author=bhella10 post=118789841][/quote]

Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by kennethesan(m): 8:45am On Nov 30, 2022
His cup of tea
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by edungene7: 8:49am On Nov 30, 2022
since CBN decided to reprint the naira notes Tinubu done enter go fund me lol but this man is not just foolish but he is suffering from mumulity
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by Solababa91(m): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2022
No matter the scenario you're trying to paint, it's been a fact that Tinubu has been buying vote and he wouldn't stop because that's the only way he knows to win elections either for him or his stooges. Na 2k bullion van come drop for him house for election Eve? This guys just think Nigerians silence can be taken for ignorance. Well we deserve the kind of Leaders we get IMHO.
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by beerfraud: 8:50am On Nov 30, 2022
Asgard73:

Are you serious?
dem no get name?

1 Like

Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by Treasure17(m): 8:56am On Nov 30, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
A good patriotic Nigerian. May God replenish your account in 100 folds.

I will do the same for Tinubu. Without Tinubu's Presidency next year, Nigeria will surely collapse.
But it has collapsed already and Tinubu is a major player.
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by pinkgoodies(m): 9:09am On Nov 30, 2022
effort1:

Can you hire a man suffering from cognitive impairment to run the affairs of your personal company?

Yes. If his CV said, in oda positions he held b4, that he performed excellently. And i can confirm it. Then i will pick him any day over a novice who is claims to be healthly, never performed and got nothing to show for his youthfulness.

1 Like

Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by udofia234(m): 9:09am On Nov 30, 2022
when Nigerian go even get sense? e tire me ooo!!!
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by effort1: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Yes. If his CV said, in oda positions he held b4, that he performed excellently. And i can confirm it. Then i will pick him any day over a novice who is claims to be healthly, never performed and got nothing to show for his youthfulness.

You want to hire someone living on past glory? grin

Does that sound like wisdom or foolishness to you?
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by seunjungle1(m): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2022
Bad belle na him you be....why you come dey carry the matter for head like crayfish? Had it been the guy donated the said money for obi you would rent the air....
E choke you.
On Jagaban we dey

deNet:
Good for him

On top another person matter he carry antenna

For your dissertation, power point presentation, thesis and Turnitin check please check my signature and contact me
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by pinkgoodies(m): 9:25am On Nov 30, 2022
effort1:

U can chose to employ who is living on past and present failure. Ur wisdom, ur foolishness. Ur choice. Adieu
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by wisdomkid: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2022
LIES... Them don start again. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who made a full grown man have just 2,700 Naira in his account, if not Tinubu's party?
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by wasi9ice: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2022
He has wested his money
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by NaijaCover(m): 9:32am On Nov 30, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by Johel(m): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2022
oikirodah:
Man Empty's Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization (Screenshot)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO/Principal of Bush Radio Academy.

Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/man-emptys-bank-account-for-tinubu-shettima-campaign-organization-screenshot/

Foolishness, he got other account asides the one with 2,700, maybe he doesn't know what to do with the 2,700 there...instead of giving it to a fine girl that will show him gratitude, he decided to donate it to a thief billionaire...You see why they say the rich gets rich and the poor gets poorer...well,it's his money,so he should use it as he likes.
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by Ckonnet: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2022
I talk am say na urchins dey support this guy , I imagine 2700 na person last card and still dey support a,p.c.
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by blackboy(m): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2022
Misleading headline. 1. He did not empty his account. 2. He gave a majority in his account that he has a little.

I came here to see his face. Just to know those that dont wish Nigeria well and want to bring Nigeria down.
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by 1Dray(m): 9:42am On Nov 30, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
A good patriotic Nigerian. May God replenish your account in 100 folds.

I will do the same for Tinubu. Without Tinubu's Presidency next year, Nigeria will surely collapse.

Shame on all you, same urchins that force failed Buhari down our throat, are shamelessly on another mission the force another disaster down our throat. You have failed.
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by caye(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2022
hopexter:

If his CV shows he’s ability to run the company due to past achievements with references from major companies, why not? There’s ability in disability.

...and so as I complete this story, I hope you all can now realise why many Nigerians are suffering from diminishing IQ.
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by buhariguy(m): 9:44am On Nov 30, 2022
effort1:
The dumbest decision ever. How can you give your last 2k to the biggest landlord in Lagos? His son runs Lagos billboard. His daughter is iyaloja. His wife is three term senator. He is in charge of tax collection in Lagos. He is so rich that he bankrolled Buhari's elections.

His family can never go hungry. But you will go hungry after giving him your last 2k. Isn't that the height of stupidity?
if he had donated to obi.diot, you will say he did well.
I don't know why people are so foolish
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:44am On Nov 30, 2022
effort1:
The dumbest decision ever. How can you give your last 2k to the biggest landlord in Lagos? His son runs Lagos billboard. His daughter is iyaloja. His wife is three term senator. He is in charge of tax collection in Lagos. He is so rich that he bankrolled Buhari's elections.

His family can never go hungry. But you will go hungry after giving him your last 2k. Isn't that the height of stupidity?
he was thinking they will say “oh what a selfless man…. Let me donate 2 million to him in return..” yimu grin

1 Like

Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by 118enny: 9:47am On Nov 30, 2022
JAGABAN is the next presidentJAGABAN is the next president...
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by uthlaw: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2022
effort1:

I think it is a gimick used by APC to deceive.

If you recall, this is the exact trend when buhari was campaigning in 2014. They are trying to repeat the same lie for Tinubu.

Tinubu doesn't need funding from the people. He can run his own campaign. They are only trying to make it look like the general public is with them.
you get it...despite the hardship we are facing, the useless party still think we love them!
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by Ceejay57: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2022
nice move

1 Like

Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by buhariguy(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2022
effort1:

tinubu past is far better than obi.diot future
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by Abioladoks: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2022
stupidity of the highest order
Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by putin2: 9:57am On Nov 30, 2022
May What that fool wish Nigeria happen to him and his family amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo / Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students / Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.