Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Rivers: Appeal Court Re-instates Sacked ADP, ADC House Of Assembly Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Appeal Court Re-instates Sacked ADP, ADC House Of Assembly Candidates (7335 Views)

Abia: ADC House Of Reps Candidate Obinna Nwosu Official Dumps Party For APC / ADP, LP Win Senate, Reps Rerun Elections In Plateau / Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Appeal Court Re-instates Sacked ADP, ADC House Of Assembly Candidates by Chris2863(m): 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
Bamidek7:
Vsvsvdv
see your life
Re: Rivers: Appeal Court Re-instates Sacked ADP, ADC House Of Assembly Candidates by zionstaar75: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
MiaBeer:
shocked
The Nigerian judicial system need serious reform. I’m hopeful that Peter Obi’s administration will take it as a priority. Our judges are corrupt because they go with the highest bidders.
wake up!

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Appeal Court Re-instates Sacked ADP, ADC House Of Assembly Candidates by ufuosman(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tareq1105:

I just hope judiciary would not destroy this democracy.

There's no doubt that Wike is the one in charge in that zone. Wike would not allow APC to have candidates in this election. He might allow ADC, or any other but APC.
Exactly wot I told someone yesterday
Re: Rivers: Appeal Court Re-instates Sacked ADP, ADC House Of Assembly Candidates by ufuosman(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
Good
Re: Rivers: Appeal Court Re-instates Sacked ADP, ADC House Of Assembly Candidates by mrksquare: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
sageb:

Na Dumo own go sweet me pass.
Why is wike afraid of the opposition parties?

You know he has never won any free and fair election. Since 1999 till date they have always written election result in Rivers state.

He is afraid of a fair contest. Because he knows the Winner takes it all as was the case in the past won't work this time around.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Appeal Court Re-instates Sacked ADP, ADC House Of Assembly Candidates by MiaBeer(m): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
zionstaar75:
wake up!
Shut Up!
Re: Rivers: Appeal Court Re-instates Sacked ADP, ADC House Of Assembly Candidates by highness25(m): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tareq1105:

What can ADP and ADC do to Wike? He just allowed them to pass so as not to bring suspicion. APC is the main target.

He would not allow APC to pass like that. We know it and that's what would happen. It's easy to predict.
don't underestimate SDP Magnus knows the game too and people are solidly behind him
Re: Rivers: Appeal Court Re-instates Sacked ADP, ADC House Of Assembly Candidates by tonyashburton: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Wike that is crying foul up and down like a mourning dove does not want any other party to present candidates in Rivers.
He handpicked ALL Rivers State House of Assembly,House of Representatives,Senatorial
and governorship candidates from top to bottom.
Yet he preaches equity and fairness upandan.
What a sad joke Nigerian politics is!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: Appeal Court Re-instates Sacked ADP, ADC House Of Assembly Candidates by alcaptainero: 1:03am On Dec 01, 2022
I am from Rivers State, ADP and ADC candidates are already flooding the government house begging Wike to just refund them monies spent on their form purchase and campaigning. No all these mushroom parties are formed by Wike to frustrate Amaechi and Cole who are no longer popular in the state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP / Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics / See The New Format Sanwo Olu Adopted To Appease Igbo Tribe In Lagos State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.