Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State (33429 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by herkeem: 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
The Presidential Campaign Rally of the People's Democratic Party PDP continues today in Akure the capital of Ondo State. Eveyon was happy to welcome the Atiku/Okowa train to the sun shine state.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by herkeem: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
Good day fellow Nairalanders. Get Free 100MB to your MTN Line when you help us subscribe to this YouTube Channel. How to get the free data:
1. Follow the link below and click SUBSCRIBE
2. Comment done on the latest video on Osun Inauguration
3. Send your MTN Number to us on WhatsApp: 0..8138..2215.60 to get your free data. The first 20 people to subscribe will also get access to premium apps for free.
If you don't need all that you can also help us subscribe as it takes only few seconds.

https://youtube.com/user/Herkeem20

It takes maximum of five seconds to click the subscribe button.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGwOBck-aIc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by herkeem: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
Watch the dance Steps of Gov. Ademola Adeleke of Osun State at the Campaign Rally in Akure today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1z7EOnicNk

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by AcuraZDX: 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
Lmao. Look at the faces of the rented crowd. It says it all grin

So PDP don begin do under rally canopy too? Hahaha.. True True Atiku is Broke.

If it was Peter Obi and LP, there Gbola will erect

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Seductress4(f): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
It seems Ayu don't want to resign.
Na Wike go make this party loose woefully.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by money121(m): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
Seen

Awon ojelu grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by gasparpisciotta: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
See Adeleke wey suppose dey settle down in Osun state go Akure with dancing shoes!!!!

Most of these men see themselves as lords of the manor rather than offering real leadership and leaving enviable and tangible legacies.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by rolams(m): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
Where are these people coming from self?

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by christejames(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
Collect your money! grin

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by kizzken(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
PDP, share the money.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by crestedaguiyi: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
Dancer don leave him work to go jorlly

22 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by LegendHero(m): 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
How are the mighty fallen.

PDP is now reduced to a mushroom party. See the small gathering they organized in a state like Ondo which used to be one of their base.

Well where is my friend asgard73, what do you have to say to this development?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by SlavaUkraini: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
Where is Olusegun Mimiko ?

He is Obviously still in the camp of the G5 Rebels that is Spearheaded by that small boy in Port Harcourt...

A small boy that wants to control his elders because he is sitting on top of Rivers State Treasury.. ...

With or without their Participation,

Atiku Abubakar is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

Ondo State is in the Bag for the PDP...

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Aiel123: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
AcuraZDX:

The venue is democratic park,Akure and it was filled with party supporters.
That was where PDP held it 2019 presidential campaign rally.
Parties erect canopies during rallies.
LP own na for stadium in Ibadan.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by LegendHero(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Aiel123:

The venue is democratic park,Akure and it was filled with party supporters.
That was where PDP held it 2019 presidential campaign rally.
Parties erect canopies during rallies.
LP own na for stadium in Ibadan.

You are right.

Even in 2014/2015 or so, Jonathan held his rally in the same democracy park in Akure and I was there back then. I think Dasuki was the one that anchored the program that day.

But from the crowd I see in that image there, you can clearly see that PDP is finished. In 2015, the crowd extended beyond the park, all those Okukayode area na crowd full am almost reach central mosque.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by iwaeda: 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
herkeem:
The Presidential Campaign Rally of the People's Democratic Party PDP continues today in Akure the capital of Ondo State. Eveyon was happy to welcome the Atiku/Okowa train to the sun shine state.
Nlfpmod mynd44 Seun lalasticlala

Imole Deeeeeeee. grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Felimax(m): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
See Adeleke wey suppose dey settle down in Osun state go Akure with dancing shoes!!!!

Most of these men see themselves as lords of the manor rather than offering real leadership and leaving enviable and tangible legacies.

Epele! You are so heartbroken!
Leave Adeleke alone and concentrate on other things.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by iwaeda: 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Oluwa mi modupe angry angry grin grin

APC luuuuu leeeeee. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by herkeem: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
Massive

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Ogbuefi2020: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
LegendHero:
How are the mighty fallen.

PDP is now reduced to a mushroom party. See the small gathering they organized in a state like Ondo which used to be one of their base.

Well where is my friend asgard73, what do you have to say to this development?
Cash crunch is hitting all political parties just that APC has upper hand as ruling party

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Penguin2: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Atiku is not broke..

Dem see supporters buy angry

Majority of Nigerians are now rejecting money.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by LegendHero(m): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Cash crunch is hitting all political parties just that APC has upper hand as ruling party

Besides cash crunch, PDP is losing their structure.

In a political party, you will have core loyalists and grassroot support that will always act as buffer in any campaign rally.

Then the second step is to find willing people that want to join the rally and these guys usually don’t have stake in any party. Your ability to see them in their massive numbers also depend on your structure and network.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Aiel123: 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
LegendHero:

You are right.

Even in 2014/2015 or so, Jonathan held his rally in the same democracy park in Akure and I was there back then. I think Dasuki was the one that anchored the program that day.

But from the crowd I see in that image there, you can clearly see that PDP is finished. In 2015, the crowd extended beyond the park, all those Okukayode area na crowd full am almost reach central mosque.
The picture posted was from one section of the rally. I'm still searching for the all round view.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by LegendHero(m): 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Aiel123:

The picture posted was from one section of the rally. I'm still searching for the all round view.

Oh okay. I guess that make sense then if there is still more.

But from the setting of that democracy park, I guess you can only face one direction. It is not 360 degree. Except if things have changed since I last visited or they purposely situate the stage in the middle.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by DennisEche(m): 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
smiley
Massive, Atiku is loved.
I see our amiable dancing governor. He is such a jovial happy dude. Wike the trains has left the G5

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by RichFoundation(m): 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
Story
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by OGwales(m): 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
At least, this is better than our online president.

2023 presidential election results
1st - Tinubu 69%
2nd - Atiku 21 %
3rd - kwankwaso
4th - Sowere

9th - Obi 0.01%

grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Goodmanamen: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
Loosers

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by Angelfrost(m): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
PDP rally - Crowd

APC Rally - Same Crowd

LP Rally - Same Crowd

People like me wondering: Is all well with Nigerians?!! undecided

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by nwakaegomarcy3: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffJ8N9cSz1U

Calabar Carnival Returns After Two-year Break

The commissioner for culture and tourism development in Cross River State, Eric Anderson, has said that the Calabar Carnival, will return after a two-year break.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by bigdammyj: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2022
Seen.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Akure, Ondo State by ganisucks(f): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
LegendHero:

You are right.

2014/2015: You were in PDP
2018/2019: You ported to APC
2026/2027: You will be in LP
2030/2031: You will transfer to SDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman / Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide / Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.