Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Court Remands Student Who Said Aisha Buhari ‘ate Poor People’s Money’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Remands Student Who Said Aisha Buhari ‘ate Poor People’s Money’ (288 Views)

Yes, Aisha Buhari Eats From Poor People’s Money! By Festus Adedayo / Aminu Adamu: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Remanded In Suleja Prison / Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Remands Student Who Said Aisha Buhari ‘ate Poor People’s Money’ by Gistreportar(m): 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
Due to his tweet on Aisha Buhari, Aminu Muhammad, a student at Federal University Dutse (FUD), has been placed on remand.

Muhammad, a final-year student at the department of environmental management, is from the Bauchi state town of Azare.

According to TheCable, the student was detained by the police after posting a tweet that seemed to make fun of Aisha.

The tweet says: “Su mama anchi kudin talkawa ankoshi,” and it was published in Hausa in June 2022.

Muhammad’s tweet, accompanied by a photo of Aisha, loosely translates as “Mama has eaten poor people’s money and is now full”.

According to BBC Hausa, C.K. Agu, Muhammad’s lawyer, said the order for his remand was given on Tuesday when he was arraigned before a high court in the federal capital territory (FCT).

Read More >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://gistreportar.com/court-remands-student-who-said-aisha-buhari-ate-poor-peoples-money/

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<
Re: Court Remands Student Who Said Aisha Buhari ‘ate Poor People’s Money’ by ozo13(m): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
Baba don enter one chance.
By the time court as him to prove it.ur guess is as good as mine.No wonder people are already begging for him to be released without court involvement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Student Who Said Aisha Buhari ‘ate Poor People’s Money’ by Belteshazzar1: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ahhhh this boy don enter.. I don dey suspect say buhari dey nairaland.....
Re: Court Remands Student Who Said Aisha Buhari ‘ate Poor People’s Money’ by Tinubuadvocate: 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
Just to come out and debunk the guy claim simple.
Re: Court Remands Student Who Said Aisha Buhari ‘ate Poor People’s Money’ by Blue3k(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
ozo13:
Baba don enter one chance.
By the time court as him to prove it.ur guess is as good as mine.No wonder people are already begging for him to be released without court involvement

I'm guessing he'll punk out and plead guilty. Those Kano TikTokers couldn't stand on their words against Ganduje. The only one with heart is Sharif-Aminu. His case is due or die though.
Re: Court Remands Student Who Said Aisha Buhari ‘ate Poor People’s Money’ by ozo13(m): 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
Blue3k:

I'm guessing he'll punk out and plead guilty. Those Kano TikTokers couldn't stand on their words against Ganduje. The only one with heart is Sharif-Aminu. His case is due or die though.
when the parents started begging.they knew the gravity of wat dr son had done.i do hope the first lady forgives him .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Video: My Records Are Consistent, Tinubu Says As He Speaks At Chattam House / Yusuf Lasun Decamp To PDP / 807 Of Our Members Abducted In 11 Months — Kaduna ECWA Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.