Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,159 members, 7,864,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Video: My Records Are Consistent, Tinubu Says As He Speaks At Chattam House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: My Records Are Consistent, Tinubu Says As He Speaks At Chattam House (290 Views)

“Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi / Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Speech At Chattam House Yesterday / Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: My Records Are Consistent, Tinubu Says As He Speaks At Chattam House by herkeem: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress APC Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has said that all his records are consistent and those trying to prove otherwise would only waste their money. Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiPm-pkadO0
Nlfpmod mynd44 Seun lalasticlala

Re: Video: My Records Are Consistent, Tinubu Says As He Speaks At Chattam House by slivertongue: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
Primary and secondary school?
Re: Video: My Records Are Consistent, Tinubu Says As He Speaks At Chattam House by herkeem: 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
I think he was referring to Reno Omokri here..... They wasted their money and time.
Re: Video: My Records Are Consistent, Tinubu Says As He Speaks At Chattam House by Opintiwa: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Consistent in selling drugs to innocent Lagos youths .

Why can't you enter USA ehh oga informant?

Re: Video: My Records Are Consistent, Tinubu Says As He Speaks At Chattam House by CandyOps(m): 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Two weeks ago, I saw a graphic video where hundreds of whales washed up on the shores of a coastal beach. The villagers found most of them dead early in the morning..

The video description says it might have happened because of a misnavigation of the leader whale. In such cases, the leader of the entire pod loses his sense of direction and plunge into shore with his clan behind him.

Then in the comment section, a subscriber said, this is how it feels when you elect leaders with no vision. His followers will all die for nothing along with everyone he leds.

Vote wisely.
Your life literally depends on it.

(1) (Reply)

APC: Delegated Government / A Healthy President A Healthy Nation / Reactions After Femi Kayode Presidential Town Hall Interview On Arise Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.