Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad (27854 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Tinubu Meets Osinbajo Support Group In Kano~Bashir Ahmad / Leaders Of APC And PDP Are The Cause Of Violence In Kano - Bashir Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Ayo25: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
Anything to give Obidenses orgasm and false sense of victory grin
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Lymasaba(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
I don’t think his choice of Facebook is because he is afraid.. I see it as rather target for his audience. 75% northerners use Facebook instead of twitter
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Jack500: 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
AcuraZDX:
The truth is that.. Nobody is kicking anyone out. They are gradually regrouping on the other side. Have you ever seen him campaign against or call-out Atiku?

That Lagos Landlord will definitely turn into an orphan come 2023 grin

You all said more than this before the Primary. I hope Tinubu win won't send you into comma
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by AcuraZDX: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
ogundeleai:

Very easy to identify irrational comments... Iranu

Otu gbawakwa nnegi
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Devil1Messenger: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
blank:
I doubt he is the one who typed this. It's almost unintelligible. A far cry from the way he normally writes.
It was written in hausa
That is the Google translation.
Google can't be 100% perfect

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Thedon22: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
AcuraZDX:
The truth is that.. Nobody is kicking anyone out. They are gradually regrouping on the other side. Have you ever seen him campaign against or call-out Atiku?

Which 2023 are you talking about? The one that is barely a month from now or another one. I can see a lot of Obis supporters reason like Zombies.
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Devil1Messenger: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
JAMO84:
You have been saying this nonsense even before the primaries. "Hausa will deal with Tinubu" "Buhari go abandon Tinubu" yen yen yen. He go shock una
They will abandoned him
Just wait
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Kilometres: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
There is something special about Tinubu

Even when the party members fight themselves at local level, they are all still committed to Tinubu's mandate
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
Even if we want to attribute the disjointed writeups to google translator, a keen observer will certainly notice that Bashir Ahmed is not even an average individual where intelligence is measured.

To even think this buffoon works for the Presidency goes to show the litany of unfortunate beings surrounding the President because of ethnic favoritism. It is no wonder the country is upside down.
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by obailala(m): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
Lol.. jokers... They're gradually kicking themselves out and falling into PDP for Atiku. Even Buhari himself may be voting Atiku in 2023. Theres some rumours of several APC NASS members about cross over to PDP too...

The Northerners and tribal politics, FEAR NORTH! grin
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by jamace(m): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
AcuraZDX:
So Bashir Ahmad went to Facebook to lament that they are about to kick him out of APC but he is afraid to post on Twitter. Why?
Jungle don dey mature true true grin If you know you know grin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid029sSJqHGfYBq4E9CXL7jf56tWLJARr27JVppdr1DzpbL3BQLeSHpYafAbHgNKGoful&id=100000529389569&mibextid=Nif5oz

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by TheGift: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
AcuraZDX:
So Bashir Ahmad went to Facebook to lament that they are about to kick him out of APC but he is afraid to post on Twitter. Why?
Jungle don dey mature true true grin If you know you know grin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid029sSJqHGfYBq4E9CXL7jf56tWLJARr27JVppdr1DzpbL3BQLeSHpYafAbHgNKGoful&id=100000529389569&mibextid=Nif5oz
Only in a Buhari Universe will someone with this poor level of communication and communication skills , become a political spokes person.
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by ArcChu: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
It is going down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by CSTRR: 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
He has never once called out atiku.

Only Peter obi.

You would think Atiku is not part of the contestants against tinubu.
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by shegz24(m): 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
AcuraZDX:

...and you think Tinubu after following Abiola, rivaling OBJ and with his experience in Nigeria's politics is foolish enough to not have considered that possibility?
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Enemyofpeace: 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
Who fokn cares?

If them say make all boys collect phone way dem buy for girls,Na only 250 girls go dey on nairaland
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by IfnobeGod20: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:
I dont know how true this is. I doubt it. The whole writeup looks disjointed, incohorent and disordered. ( Just confirmed the text was initially in hausa, the google translation made it look that way)

And with Many photoshop and fake stories flying around these days. I don't know.

But if it is. Bashir Ahmed just experienced his first political hurdle. Politics is like a game of chess. You read your game well, take your time to calculate but never make your move too early without backup.

Him contesting for the house of rep. in the primary was too soon. He made is move very early without concrete political backings. Ofcourse he lost, but the political gladiators arent done with him. Looks like he stepped on someone toes, and that person is pulling alot of strings to bring him down.

Politics is a very dirty game, even guys with solid backup and history still always get played. Bashir made a very bold move against all odds, he should have been prepared for its consequences. This is no time to drag the issue further. He should go down on his knees and make atonement for his sins.

It is nothing personal. This is just classic politics. He should ask Tinubu who only managed to survived thanks to reward of years of alliances,friendship and courage even when the going get rough.

Ask Peter Obi why he ran away from PDP.

Ask Wike , Ask Ambode, ask around. This is politics.
If you think the kind of politics playing by our politicians is the type they are playing in advanced democracies that is fetching them dividends of democracy and making the citizen rejoicing and happy, to the extent that our people are trouping in to be in their country while deserting our own country, you're deceiving yourself. The hold-me tight politics, that a godfather will hold the string and umbilical cord of his godson or daughter and still want to control what he does in his private affair.
Do you hear any ex US governor holding tight any state in US? Please name one. They build strong institutions that overlived them and not built strong individuals that you people are doing in this country and make the system retrogressing and collapsing in our own very eyes.
This country have a long way to go with this kind mentality that have sunk into many political followers in this country. With this mentality, I can safely say, no head way.
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by lhordspy: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

If you think the kind of politics playing by our politicians is the type they are playing in advanced democracies that is fetching them dividends of democracy and making the citizen rejoicing and happy, to the extent that our people are trouping in to be in their country while deserting our own country, you're deceiving yourself. The hold-me tight politics, that a godfather will hold the string and umbilical cord of his godson or daughter and still want to control what he does in his private affair.
Do you hear any ex US governor holding tight any state in US? Please name one. They build strong institutions that overlived them and not built strong individuals that you people are doing in this country and make the system retrogressing and collapsing in our own very eyes.
This country have a long way to go with this kind mentality that have sunk into many political followers in this country. With this mentality, I can safely say, no head way.

It is far more worse over there. Their politics is more dirty than Africans. Make your research well, sir.
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by AcuraZDX: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
shegz24:

...and you think Tinubu after following Abiola, rivaling OBJ and with his experience in Nigeria's politics is foolish enough to not have considered that possibility?

It's not by following.

Tinubu is demented. Why is that too hard for you guys to understand?
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Kingspin(m): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:
I dont know how true this is. I doubt it. The whole writeup looks disjointed, incohorent and disordered. ( Just confirmed the text was initially in hausa, the google translation made it look that way)

And with Many photoshop and fake stories flying around these days. I don't know.

But if it is. Bashir Ahmed just experienced his first political hurdle. Politics is like a game of chess. You read your game well, take your time to calculate but never make your move too early without backup.

Him contesting for the house of rep. in the primary was too soon. He made is move very early without concrete political backings. Ofcourse he lost, but the political gladiators arent done with him. Looks like he stepped on someone toes, and that person is pulling alot of strings to bring him down.

Politics is a very dirty game, even guys with solid backup and history still always get played. Bashir made a very bold move against all odds, he should have been prepared for its consequences. This is no time to drag the issue further. He should go down on his knees and make atonement for his sins.

It is nothing personal. This is just classic politics. He should ask Tinubu who only managed to survived thanks to reward of years of alliances,friendship and courage even when the going get rough.

Ask Peter Obi why he ran away from PDP.

Ask Wike , Ask Ambode, ask around. This is politics.
Yeye Nigerian politics. No light for 60 years of this yeye politics.
Sokoto governor can step down for Atiku why not Wike.
That is why we are going nowhere.
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by DiwatechNG: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2022
Okk
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by IfnobeGod20: 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:

It is far more worse over there. Their politics is more dirty than Africans. Make your research well, sir.
I don't need to make research, it is what I have seen and felt by myself, not someone told me.
No one is superior to their constitution, everyone is equal before the law. They already have the standard macenery on ground, that you breach any policy, you're caught and you won't be impeached before you voluntarily resign. Is that obtainable here?
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by shegz24(m): 2:26am On Dec 04, 2022
AcuraZDX:

It's not by following.

Tinubu is demented. Why is that too hard for you guys to understand?

Suddenly you have switched from your prediction of some Northern politicians betraying him to his mental state.

Even your propaganda is confused.

Pick a hustle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi / Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj / Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.