Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad (27827 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Tinubu Meets Osinbajo Support Group In Kano~Bashir Ahmad / Leaders Of APC And PDP Are The Cause Of Violence In Kano - Bashir Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by factcheckmmm: 7:14am On Dec 01, 2022
Rubbish post
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by gidzbobby: 7:15am On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:
I dont know how true this is. I doubt it. The whole writeup looks disjointed, inchorent and disordered.
And with Many photoshop and fake stories flying around these days. I don't know.

But if it is. Bashir Ahmed just experienced his first political hurdle. Politics is like a game of chess. You read your game well, take your time to calculate but never make your move too early without backup.

Him contesting for the house of rep. in the primary was too soon. He made is move very early without concrete political backings. Ofcourse he lost, but the political gladiators arent done with him. Looks like he stepped on someone toes, and that person is pulling alot of strings to bring him down.

Politics is a very dirty game, even guys with solid backup and history still always get played. Bashir made a very bold move against all odds, he should have been prepared for its consequences. This is no time to drag the issue further. He should go down on his knees and make atonement for his sins.

It is nothing personal. This is just classic politics. He should ask Tinubu who only managed to survived thanks to reward of years of alliances,friendship and courage even when the going get rough.

Ask Peter Obi why he ran away from PDP. Ask Wike, Ask Ambode, ask around. This is politics.

Lol, this Sergio Ramos attitude you keep doing for this party and its criminals must be very hard. Try Dey REST!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by falcon01: 7:37am On Dec 01, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Far cry what? That's how they write, all of them almajiri that claimed they went to school.
That was google Translate bitch ass motherfucking bigot
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by BeardedMeat(m): 7:43am On Dec 01, 2022
falcon01:
That was google Translate bitch ass motherfucking bigot
Because they can't write in English. Northern Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world.
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by falcon01: 7:52am On Dec 01, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Because they can't write in English. Northern Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world.
How would he write in English when he's talking to a Huasa audience? Yes North is poor but not all North is poor heck even Ebonyi, benue and cross river are also poor. They didn't choose to be poor it's a gradual process, that's how we grow as people and a nation as a whole. Stop the hate and bigotry.
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by AcuraZDX: 8:00am On Dec 01, 2022
JAMO84:
Obingo

You and who had the discussion that Tinubu is being dumped by the north?

BATstard go and eat first.

Your Tinubu go learn grin
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by BeardedMeat(m): 8:01am On Dec 01, 2022
falcon01:
How would he write in English when he's talking to a Huasa audience? Yes North is poor but not all North is poor heck even Ebonyi, benue and cross river are also poor. They didn't choose to be poor it's a gradual process, that's how we grow as people and a nation as a whole. Stop the hate and bigotry.
Please take your tears and do the needful, I'm not the cause of your frustrations.

Bye!

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by AcuraZDX: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
nlfpmod
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by slimghost(m): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
If not for nepotism, this clown should be selling water melon somewhere.
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Reporting34(f): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
Who cares
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by sexiestharam(f): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Congratulations!
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Dididrumz(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
Abeg una understand anything wey this one dey talk?

If You understand, explain for me abeg.
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by asobo1: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:
I dont know how true this is. I doubt it. The whole writeup looks disjointed, incohorent and disordered. ( Just confirmed the text was initially in hausa, the google translation made it look that way)

And with Many photoshop and fake stories flying around these days. I don't know.

But if it is. Bashir Ahmed just experienced his first political hurdle. Politics is like a game of chess. You read your game well, take your time to calculate but never make your move too early without backup.

Him contesting for the house of rep. in the primary was too soon. He made is move very early without concrete political backings. Ofcourse he lost, but the political gladiators arent done with him. Looks like he stepped on someone toes, and that person is pulling alot of strings to bring him down.

Politics is a very dirty game, even guys with solid backup and history still always get played. Bashir made a very bold move against all odds, he should have been prepared for its consequences. This is no time to drag the issue further. He should go down on his knees and make atonement for his sins.

It is nothing personal. This is just classic politics. He should ask Tinubu who only managed to survived thanks to reward of years of alliances,friendship and courage even when the going get rough.

Ask Peter Obi why he ran away from PDP.

Ask Wike , Ask Ambode, ask around. This is politics.
Common sense should have let you know that he typed in Hausa and what is here is Facebook English translation.
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by GboyegaD(m): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
To Tinubu's supporters. I don't know how you guys sleep at night thinking in a country of over 200million, that is the best to represent us, it is very shameful. His speech at Delta speaks volume that he isn't coherent one bit.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Alexiiydon: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
Juniorpope123:
Southerner still learners in politics. You can never see hausas insult Atiku. And they will vote for him
na so you no fit see Hausa insult tinubu only dumb mofos like obituaries
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by lhordspy: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
asobo1:
Common should have let you know that he typed in Hausa and what is here is Facebook English translation.

Common sense should have made you read my writeup first before running to type nonsense to me.
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by wman(m): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
AcuraZDX:
The truth is that.. Nobody is kicking anyone out. They are gradually regrouping on the other side. Have you ever seen him campaign against or call-out Atiku?

That Lagos Landlord will definitely turn into an orphan come 2023 grin

You are wise

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by GEEBITE: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
Atrocious grammar from a presidential aide!!! Gaddem!!!
AcuraZDX:
So Bashir Ahmad went to Facebook to lament that they are about to kick him out of APC but he is afraid to post on Twitter. Why?
Jungle don dey mature true true grin If you know you know grin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid029sSJqHGfYBq4E9CXL7jf56tWLJARr27JVppdr1DzpbL3BQLeSHpYafAbHgNKGoful&id=100000529389569&mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by gigabyte13: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
Abeggggg, e be like eyes abi hear dey pain me...
Shey na
HAUSA-ENGLISH
l dey read ni , abi na
PIDGIN-ENGLISH

AYAM NOT UNDERSTANDING ALL THIS NONSENSE WRITTEN HERE
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by modsfucker: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
AcuraZDX:
The truth is that.. Nobody is kicking anyone out. They are gradually regrouping on the other side. Have you ever seen him campaign against or call-out Atiku?

Wack analysis...
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by AsawanaDgreat: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
We hear, main while AA Rano along kubwa maitama road is fire, fire service personals are needed urgently there
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by ogundeleai(m): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Very easy to identify irrational comments... Iranu

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by KennethEnyi(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
If I see any bloody Fucki.ng APC story again I will curse seun and Nairaland
Aswr
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by PrinceOfLagos: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:
I dont know how true this is. I doubt it. The whole writeup looks disjointed, incohorent and disordered. ( Just confirmed the text was initially in hausa, the google translation made it look that way)

Una go hear word las las

I laugh

Thiefnibu and his supporters in the mud yet again grin
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by BluntCrazeMan: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:

YOU'RE DEFINITELY SICK..

VERY VERY SICK
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
AcuraZDX:

the way you igbo reason sometimes sef, so if all Northerners are rooting for Atiku, how will that elect Peter obi for God's sake? except Atiku is you igbo second option which is obvious

can we find any volunteer surgeon that can work on you people head, to let's know what you people's brain is made of

Chuku Okike Abiama will not allow you people run mad on Tinubu's matter las las

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Allisgud: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Kick out his stupid assout,he left campaign to go and watch match grin grin grin
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by ednut1(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
Over inflated self importance. You lost primaries, people have been waiting their turn since , small boy think say he go win
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Petdagr8t(m): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Batter join the progressive Labor party before it's too late
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by jcross19: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
JAMO84:
You have been saying this nonsense even before the primaries. "Hausa will deal with Tinubu" "Buhari go abandon Tinubu" yen yen yen. He go shock una
why are you using fake like ? You are created another monicker to compliment your stupidity.. Seun try to see what you can do about this fake likes on this forum..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention / We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP / Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.