Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? (13889 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2011
Blazing88:

ignore her. It works.

i'm living proof, even though i'm not married yet.

Works like a charm. Nagging will drop drastically.
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by MrsChima(f): 12:01am On Aug 29, 2011
Silent treatment work on men not women. Don't get it twisted.

All I have to do is be quiet and act like Mr. Chima don't exist. It works like a charm! grin
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Pweety4me(f): 12:01am On Aug 29, 2011
@Baby dave. . . smiley
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by iwemfoo: 1:17am On Aug 29, 2011
start beating her daily, she will soon stop nagging. Or get a small girlfriend and rub it in her face.
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:14am On Aug 29, 2011
Ok guys i have few technique with which u can use to shut a nagging wife up.not that am married but here they go.

1.Do not respond to anything she says if u can help it.

2.Go out and drink urself to stupor and come home,lay down on the couch and pass out.

3.Go get high if u are the type that blow dirty smoke and come home then calmly talk her to bed and give her the bleeping of her entire life spent on earth while you ask her to promise never to nagg again and watch her have a rethink, Anambra boy speaking!
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 29, 2011
I am not married but I can't stand nagging ladies. I think I will just walk away because I hate it with passion!
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by dayokanu(m): 5:50am On Aug 29, 2011
Buy an ipod and put it in your ears
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 29, 2011
Bring your girlfreind home and do the intro,maybe that will make her sit tight.
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by ifyalways(f): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2011
When I lose it sometimes,I usually get a kiss or he gets his Ipod.The former keeps my mouth shut while the later hushes me and leaves me ashamed of myself.
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by ndahbros1: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2011
MRS CHIMA is a nagger. and the best tin to do wen a wife nags is to deny her sleep that night.whenever she wants to sleep u make serious noise.get the speaker volume very high.that will show her.or u give her a boko haram slap and make up later.next time she will remember it and hold the nagging.
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Johndoe100(m): 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2011
190smh:
PLUCK A CANE FROM A FLOWER AND WHIP HER ARSE TILL ITS RED  angry angry

Now this is a man after my heart.
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by tundesto(m): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2011
1 Had to create a space a kinda shed where to retreat when the nagging erupts!

This will work only if you have a spared key of your house. Most wives seize keys of their apartment thereby confining you into the house.

2 Often walk out to the pub or go for a walk when she starts!

As in above.

3 I seldom act like am deaf not minding if she's gon get angry!

She may grab your face and make you look her in the face while talking. You will be forced to explode later than expected.

4 I try to keep her busy so as to put the nags at bay, taking her out for dinners, picnic, doing things together!

What if she refuses to follow you?

5 I Laugh at her nagging face. . .LmaO! Grin {My favourite}

Laughing may give her impression that you aint serious.
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Johndoe100(m): 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2011
tundesto:

This will work only if you have a spared key of your house. Most wives seize keys of their apartment thereby confining you into the house.

As in above.

These men na women in sokoto. Ya wife go collect ya key? These women no de fear?   

This is my relationship with all women

Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by tetemanie6: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2011
i dont tink ignoring is d best i fink each time she naggs is time to make love wink
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2011
tundesto:

As in above.

3 I seldom act like am deaf not minding if she's gon get angry!

She may grab your face and make you look her in the face while talking. You will be forced to explode later than expected.

4 I try to keep her busy so as to put the nags at bay, taking her out for dinners, picnic, doing things together!

What if she refuses to follow you?

5 I Laugh at her nagging face. . .LmaO! Grin {My favourite}

Laughing may give her impression that you aint serious.

You dont know ma Wife! angry
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Whynow(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2011
@willyluv. I gbadu your technique cool lovely grin
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Connoisseur(m): 12:30am On Aug 30, 2011
El Guapo

there must be something in you that attract nags cos you sound like a man with a lot of experience
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2011
Beatin her is no option,jst try and kip calm, silence dy say, :-@
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by fuqua: 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2011
Just push the B.I.T.C.H off third mainland bridge. grin
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by saintneo(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2011
THERE IS NO PERMANENT SOLUTION TO NAGGING. O shit this is in caps sorry!

Beating your lady will bring more flames. Kissing her and ignoring her seems to work mostimes; don't just too much of either.
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by razznaija(f): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2011
give your spouse "Chemical one" to drink. grin grin grin
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by badmrkt(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2011
I'll give ha a knck,it's intensity ll b as deadly as boko haram bombs tongue
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by 2mch(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2011
badmrkt:

I'll give ha a knck,it's intensity ll b as deadly as boko haram bombs tongue
razznaija:

give your spouse "Chemical one" to drink.
fuqua:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2011
Connoisseur:

El Guapo

there must be something in you that attract nags cos you sound like a man with a lot of experience

Say for yaself bro. . Say! grin grin
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2011
fuqua:

shocked shocked shocked

That's criminal offense! Hahaha!
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by stunna2(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

how about doing what the lady wants! cheesy

super bad idea, since what a naggin' wiffy wants - actually what women want changes with every mood change!! the man will become a slave n the woman will never be happy with a man with no back-bone a man who she considers weak!
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by sylve11: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2011
lol @ some od dem comments. grin

Never the less i don't think i can stand a nagging wife, i haven't had one so i have every reason to shout Halleluyah! cool cool
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Hardballer(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2011
NRI PRIEST:

Ok guys i have few technique with which u can use to shut a nagging wife up.not that am married but here they go.

3.Go get high if u are the type that blow dirty smoke and come home then calmly talk her to bed and give her the bleeping of her entire life spent on earth while you ask her to promise never to nagg again and watch her have a rethink, Anambra boy speaking!

ive never been with a naggin woman , but if i do get with one id opt for that
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by passyjango(m): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2011
Leave the house for her/him or lock in yourself somewhere. Some of them may even go physical on you if you just ignore them. So, you need to give them space.
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2011
NRI PRIEST:

1.Do not respond to anything she says if u can help it.

2.Go out and drink urself to stupor and come home,lay down on the couch and pass out.

She will keep nagging every now and then so that she can get that bleeping in bed!Hahaha!
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by BOMANY: 2:19am On Aug 31, 2011
davidylan:

i'm living proof, even though i'm not married yet.

Works like a charm. Nagging will drop drastically.

It might work as long as you are not married, once you inter the cage then she doesn’t mind whether you ignore it or not, it becomes like a self-satisfaction style, and the nagging keeps going

The best as you are not married, when she nags drop her for good, I wish if I did it undecided embarassed

iwemfoo:

start beating her daily, she will soon stop nagging. Or get a small girlfriend and rub it in her face.

A family divastating advice

NRI PRIEST:

Very good advice. it doesnt work to stop her nagging you again, but it relief your stress and gives you contra self-satisfaction style tongue grin

NRI PRIEST:

3.Go get high if u are the type that blow dirty smoke and come home then calmly talk her to bed and[b] give her the bleeping of her entire life spent [/b] on earth while you ask her to promise never to nagg again and watch her have a rethink, Anambra boy speaking!

It might work in the begining; relieving your stress, telling her your mind and felling your supremacy, BUT after a while you lose your appetit even to kiss her and the more she nags the more the distance between you gets bigger till you feel you are not living under the same roof and that is what I am feeling right now

the conclusion: nagging is cureless, once it starts it doesnt stop before the dead locked end

Before marriage, If there is any indication that she is a nagging girl, drop her for good and dont listen to your heart

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple / Family Land: My Step elder Brother Wants The Survey Document To Bear His Name / Revive The Habit Of Self-sufficiency- For Every Nigerian Woman/girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.