Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? (13888 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by nassiwa: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2011
You just do what your wife/partner wants and she will stop nagging
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by BOMANY: 9:21am On Aug 31, 2011
I guess you are nt married
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2011
^ You can ask him that again! angry angry
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by iterator: 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2011
Am not married yet bt when my fiancee plays the nagging card, i mostly walk away ignoring her
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by deadie(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2011
It may not be exactly legal, but I suspect killing her might be a permanent solution.
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2011
^^ CIA Knocking On ya Door! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by dcodesmith(m): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2011
Ignore her!
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2011
BOMANY:

It might work as long as you are not married, once you inter the cage then she doesn’t mind whether you ignore it or not, it becomes like a self-satisfaction style, and the nagging keeps going

The best as you are not married, when she nags drop her for good, I wish if I did it undecided embarassed

A family divastating advice

Very good advice. it doesnt work to stop her nagging you again, but it relief your stress and gives you contra self-satisfaction style tongue grin

It might work in the begining; relieving your stress, telling her your mind and felling your supremacy, BUT after a while you lose your appetit even to kiss her and the more she nags the more the distance between you gets bigger till you feel you are not living under the same roof and that is what I am feeling right now

the conclusion: nagging is cureless, once it starts it doesnt stop before the dead locked end

Before marriage, If there is any indication that she is a nagging girl, drop her for good and dont listen to your heart

I think quite agree with all you've written! You are experienced man in this issue of nagging!
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by BOMANY: 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2011
all4naija:

I think quite agree with all you've written! You are experienced man in this issue of nagging!

unpleasant experince indeed cry cry you can say that i am trained by the master mind of nagging, my wife undecided lipsrsealed
we have a child now kiss kiss and he is the only reason that i am still in this house, but for how long, i cant tell embarassed

I just wanted to tell women the more you nag your husband the less you become attractive in his eyes till you become unattractive at all

Perhaps this advice can save some houses and innocent children
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 02, 2011
Thanks Bomany for ya Support over this Issue! smiley
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2012

Which Technique Works Best For You Against A Nagging Wife?

Strangulation is the most effective technique. It silences them quickly (and in some cases permanently).
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 29, 2012
^^ Yo Nagging Wife ought to get Herself a Lawyer ASAP! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by nonyJ: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
dave2:

Men don't nag gal tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Like she said, just ignore her jare sad sad sad sad
Hmm, men nag just as women do.
Re: Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? by toygod2: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2012
nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple / Family Land: My Step elder Brother Wants The Survey Document To Bear His Name / Revive The Habit Of Self-sufficiency- For Every Nigerian Woman/girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.