Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa (20345 Views)

Photos From APC Campaign In Kano Today / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by Estello: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUzMylNuXi0

Bayelsa is rocking for Asiwaju and Shettima
#TinubuShettima2023
#TinubuInBayelsa
#APCBayelsaRally
@TheresaTekenah carry me Trabayeee for Bayelsa

https://twitter.com/cbngovakinsola/status/1598267929253978113?t=7T2tdpD-X0b-JW-ZASYe9Q&s=19

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by Terror48: 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
South South is lockdown for obi

131 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by OnyeAshuaUru: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
Bayelsa State will vote for a new Nigeria with Peter Obi.

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by youngbabaj(m): 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
I wan check something

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by Juniorpope123: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Peter Obi

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by unclejb2(m): 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
It's either we vote for Peter Obi or we vote for Peter Obi.

A new Nigeria is possible

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Baba in the tour vehicles across Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by Lagosfinder(m): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
Everybody get crowd

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by PrinceOfLagos: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
Scanty

Bayelsa is already in the bag for his Excellency and Next President of Nigeria Mr Peter Gregory Obi

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
JAGABAN

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by ruggedtimi(m): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
As a bayelsa man i know these crowd are there for the least 3k. Sad

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by Tinubuadvocate: 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
Of course Tinubu is going to win bayelsa state will won the state during governorship election.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by LegendHero(m): 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
ruggedtimi:
As a bayelsa man i know those crowd are there for the least 3k. Sad

It’s good to know Bayelsans are very poor by your own admission.

If we can get them to the rally with 3k, don’t you think we can buy their vote on Election Day for 5k? You Obiidiots always reason upside down.

By the way, lot of Jonathan men in Bayelsa are standing gidigba for Tinubu’s back. It’s only deluded Obiidiots online that think Jagaban don’t have true followership in Bayelsa state.

In 2011, Tinubu supported Jonathan and helped him win the SW. APC won governorship in Bayelsa if not for the court issue.

If you think the APC structure that won governorship in Bayelsa won’t be there to give Tinubu some support, then your own delusion is permanent.

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by ruggedtimi(m): 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
LegendHero:

It’s good to know Bayelsans are very poor.

If we can get them to the rally with 3k, don’t you think we can buy their vote on Election Day for 5k?

2019 election at my polling unit PDP paid more for votes, after counting the ward decided to give the winning votes to the APC candidate David lyon, the both party agents had an agreement, So if you like give dem 500k dem go decide at the end who dem want for president

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by LegendHero(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
ruggedtimi:
2019 election at my polling unit PDP paid more for votes at the end both apc /PDP, After every counting the ward decided to give votes to the APC candidate David lyon. So if you like give dem 500k dem go decide at the end who dem want for president

You are a liar. If you can get people to a rally with 3k, why won’t they sell their votes for 500k?

Thank God you admitted they voted Lyon on their own accord. Lyon is APC and a dedicated supporter of Tinubu.

Do you mean to say some of the people that voted him in 2019 won’t vote for Tinubu in this election? Lyon was still with Jagaban few days ago when he visited Gbaramatu Kingdom.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by ruggedtimi(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
LegendHero:

You are a liar. If you can get people to a rally with 3k, why won’t they sell their votes for 500k?

read my story again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by Penguin2: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
kahlide:
Bayelsa is up for grab

Bayelsa is under lock and keys for Obi-Datti.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by LegendHero(m): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
ruggedtimi:
read my story again

What’s there to read about your story?

Is it about the tortoise and rabbit?

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by Obaofaba: 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
I was thinking nobody will attend the rally if we are going with what the so called obidient have been feeding us.

Election is is neither won by emotion nor Nzogbu Nzogbu politics. We have been telling them.

Even if there must be change of party at the center, it's not and will never be Peter Obi not because I hate him but because he's a fraud.

How can you convince my entire lineage to vote for someone who was being cursed and insulted just few years ago for mismanagement of public resources?

Bring on another candidate from any tribe or religion who's BETTER than Tinubu and watch me take the center stage of the person's campaign.

My own be sey, Obi must be on the ballot.

We must pay him back for what he did to Anambra State.

Jagaban is here

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by slivertongue: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hope no monosyllabic rhetorics today
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by Reporting34(f): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
APC and Tinubu don't have to campaigns again rather than to be now seeking for a forgiveness from nigerian people's for the calamities president they foisted on us

Just imagine tinubu want to rescue Nigeria from the same party and the calamities president he openly said he brings, is that not a stupidity, obidatti is certain right now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by Oyeboboye: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
One of the states wey APC no fit win lailai

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by herkeem: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
Good, the campaign was massive. See the real video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY9gi7rMsRk

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by WhizdomXX(m): 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
Share more money.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by Brendaniel: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
Chop Tinubu money and vote Peter Obi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by abobote: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
They try, I'm obidient though

Politics without bitterness is all we want

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by Image123(m): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
Obi ohhh, my guy no campaign again? Lazy and stingy billionaire. The other time, he use flood as excuse, now maybe na World cup.
Just like the primaries, Tinubu is busy running everywhere while others are making jokes. When he wins, they'll say he bribed everybody.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by Theoarhics: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
Empty stadium

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa by ganisucks(f): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
Estello:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUzMylNuXi0

Bayelsa is rocking for Asiwaju and Shettima
#TinubuShettima2023
#TinubuInBayelsa
#APCBayelsaRally
@TheresaTekenah carry me Trabayeee for Bayelsa

https://twitter.com/cbngovakinsola/status/1598267929253978113?t=7T2tdpD-X0b-JW-ZASYe9Q&s=19

Bayelsa is rocking for a man who was the major parrot herald in the scheme to disgrace and disenfranchise their son. You people are high on whatever Baba Lagos is moving into the country on top of Marwa's nose.
What is now obvious is that Tinubu has given up. He's now playing to the gallery and touring the country like Davido and Burna boy.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate ready for 50% pay cut / Women Protest In Ondo Over Dino Melaye’s Attack On Remi Tinubu / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.