Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Tales Of A First Date From hell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tales Of A First Date From hell (11463 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / Guys Worst Tribe To Date From?? / A Guy Shift Date From Elder Sister To The Younger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tales Of A First Date From hell by uju2: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2011
Hi Guys

So a couple of days ago I went on a date with a gentleman,  I will call him mr D.

Mr D is very handsome, tall, dark, everything I like. 

He picked me up from the office at 6.30pm.  We agreed on 5.30pm but he was an hour late due to work commitments.  I understand he works for an oil company but keeping a lady waiting is not cool.

So we went to dinner.  I absolutely love chinese and there are a number of really good chinese restaurants in the town but he took me to the one i absolutely hate and its also the furthest away,  I am suspecting this is due to the fact it is the cheapest,  but as a working guy I didn't think this was a good move I would rather have had chicken republic or mister biggs than that rubbish.  And also normally the first date the lady picks or is that just my experience?

On the bright side the conversation was good at the restaurant but then on the way to drop me at home he talked on his mobile half the way. HE WAS DRIVING LIKE A MAD MAN AND NEARLY KILLED ME  I am not a nagger so i just kept quiet praying in my head.  I was scared for my life and was tempted to get him to drop me at the office and call my driver to get me.

The cheekiest part,  we got to my house i gave him a hug goodbye.  We were in my compound and d gateman and others were not far away.  This boy held my face and tried to kiss me by force.  I blocked him with my hand and resisted the urge to slap him.  I feel he disrespected me and my house by doing this and it would be embarassing if uncle abdul the gateman saw me kissing a random man in the car all the househelps will say 'small madam don spoil oh she no dey do church again'.

Oh well.  I have a lunch 'date' after church tomorrow with an igbo boy,  should be interesting.

I dont think I'm over reacting,  tell me what you think people
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by LesbianBoy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by r231(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2011
uju_1:

Hi Guys

So a couple of days ago I went on a date with a gentleman,  I will call him mr D.

He picked me up from the office at 6.30pm.  We agreed on 5.30pm but he was an hour late due to work commitments.  I understand he works for an oil company but keeping a lady waiting is not cool.

So we went to dinner.  I absolutely love chinese and there are a number of really good chinese restaurants in the town but he took me to the one i absolutely hate and its also the furthest away,  I am suspecting this is due to the fact it is the cheapest,  but as a working guy I didn't think this was a good move I would rather have had chicken republic or mister biggs than that rubbish.  And also normally the first date the lady picks or is that just my experience?

On the bright side the conversation was good at the restaurant but then on the way to drop me at home he talked on his mobile half the way.  I am not a nagger so i just kept quiet praying in my head.  I was scared for my life and was tempted to get him to drop me at the office and call my driver to get me.

The cheekiest part,  we got to my house i gave him a hug goodbye.  We were in my compound and d gateman and others were not far away.  This boy held my face and tried to kiss me by force.  I blocked him with my hand and resisted the urge to slap him.  I feel he disrespected me and my house by doing this and it would be embarassing if uncle abdul the gateman saw me kissing a random man in the car all the househelps will say 'small madam don spoil oh she no dey do church again'.

Oh well.  I have a lunch 'date' after church tomorrow with an igbo boy,  should be interesting.

dats what happen when you go out on date with boys grin grin grin

try big men nxt time grin grin grin. . . . . they will ask their driver to pick you up and drop you bck grin grin
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by whyMMM: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2011
op

can i date u angryangryangry
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by r231(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2011
why M M M ?:

op

can i date u angryangryangry

so far you can take her to the Chinese restaurant of her choice grin grin grin

and make sure you stay off your phone grin grin grin
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by 190smh: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2011
Hisses

walks out and slams door
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by uju2: 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2011
r231:

so far you can take her to the Chinese restaurant of her choice  grin grin grin

and make sure you stay off your phone grin grin grin

Its dangerous and illegal in most civilised countrys and he was driving like a crazy man with one hand and not paying attention to the road,  my life is precious biko.

190smh:

Hisses walks out and slams door

kmt right back at you. 1. did anybody call you here 2. responding is not by force biko 3. whats your stress? go sidown abeg abi is this mr D in disguise? if so why wont you hiss kmt
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by r231(m): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2011
well Nigeria aint dat civilised so its allowed grin grin grin

runs away before i get attacked grin grin grin grin

btw jus joking about the nigerian thingy o
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by 190smh: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2011
uju_1:

kmt right back at you. 1. did anybody call you here 2. responding is not by force biko 3. whats your stress? go sidown abeg abi is this mr D in disguise? if so why wont you hiss kmt

well i cant blame you, thats why you keep attracting men who look like potential psychopaths.

Hisses and walks out again and slam door embarassed embarassed
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by uju2: 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2011
190smh:

well i cant blame you, thats why you keep attracting men who look like potential psychopaths.

Hisses and walks out again and slam door embarassed embarassed

You need education on the definition of psychopath, right now someone who slams imaginary doors on the internet seems pretty close.

Please dont come back.

joblessness should be illegal! hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by 190smh: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2011
. . May your next date spit on your eyes for refusing to kiss him

food kill you undecided
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by Smilenw(f): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2011
uju_1:

Hi Guys

On the bright side the conversation was good at the restaurant but then on the way to drop me at home he talked on his mobile half the way.  I am not a nagger so i just kept quiet praying in my head.  I was scared for my life and was tempted to get him to drop me at the office and call my driver to get me.

Woman, do a spell check next time you type out long pointless posts undecided
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by Madukaele(m): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2011
WOMEN AND MONEY, HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, STUPID POSTER, make we clap for u? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided , or u no sabi take ursef out? ugly thing, u wan finish d guy moni, thunder scatter ur head der tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2011
Can't quote right now but your last reply to 190smh was classic! LMAO
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by tpia5: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2011
journal section, please.

this may take a while.
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by uju2: 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2011
Madukaele:

WOMEN AND MONEY, HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, silly POSTER, make we clap for u? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided , or u no sabi take ursef out? ugly thing, u wan finish d guy moni, thunder scatter your head der  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

This isn't about money. as for the rest, i see why you mad! lol. haters everywhere. pretty people generally don't have a need to abuse others as they are not insecure,

190smh:

. .  May your next date spit on your eyes for refusing to kiss him

food kill you  undecided

God forgive you.  The wicked things we wish on others generally happen to us, u have so much hate in your life, its not that bad cheer up. no need to take it out on others thats not the answer either xx

Smilenw:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/furthest

furthest is a word dear, and if you think its pointless then what does that make you for responding? please its not by force hunny xx
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by Mynd44: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2011
All these small pikins sef
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by 190smh: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2011
bhusayor:

Can't quote right now but your last reply to 190smh was classic! LMAO

Yeah it was - grin grin grin grin

Now Join me in laffin grin grin

after that go look for your food vendor too angry
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by uju2: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2011
tpia@:

journal section, please.

this may take a while.

Its not a journal, i'm interested in peoples responses to my reaction to a romantic occurance.

Can I emphasize that its not by force to read, reply or have an opinion on this thread,  

Mynd_44:

again not by force

does anyone have anything else to say? NL is supposed to be a forum for all to discuss what they want to unless your name is seun i doubt you own NL so its a 'free country' if you don't like what i'm posting then feel free to not read it.

Thanks all!
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2011
190smh:

Hisses

walks out and slams door

Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2011
uju_1:

[size=20pt]You need education on the definition of psychopath,  right now someone who slams imaginary doors on the internet seems pretty close.
[/size]
Please dont come back.

[size=30pt]joblessness should be illegal! [/size]hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
CLASSIC! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2011
Mynd_44:

Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2011
tpia@:

journal section, please.

this may take a while.

Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by tpia5: 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2011
uju_1:

Its not a journal, i'm interested in peoples responses to my reaction to a romantic occurance.

so obviously you're not as new as you want people to believe.

if you already know the journal section. undecided
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by violent(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2011
Smilenw:

haha, the joke is on you for being lousy and not knowing "furthest" is an English word!. . gosh, the sad loss of attending a cheap school!
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by Pweety4me(f): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2011
@Poster lol you know about b4?why u enter him car? tongue
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2011
And to ANSWER your QUESTION! NO! You were NOT over reacting! Only an MO[b]R[/b]ONIC Arrow would keep a LADY WAITING, talk on PHONE half the way home, in a war with a lady he just met, and is trying to impress, completely IGNORING HER and then turn around to FRENCH KISS HER! WHAT? (not even on the lips or forehead)  That's NOT GENTLEMANLY! You should have SLAPPED HIM! grin grin grin grin
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by uju2: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2011
violent:

haha, the joke is on you for being lousy and not knowing "furthest" is an English word!. . gosh, the sad loss of attending a cheap school!

Help me tell him/her oh, looool

Pweety4me:

@Poster lol you know about b4?why u enter him car? tongue

lol yes ma, known him since ghana so a few years but he was 2 years above me when i started uni.

tpia@:

so obviously you're not as new as you want people to believe.

if you already know the journal section. undecided

Never heard of the journal section but i know what a journal is, used my common sense, it's not rocket science,  smiley
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by uju2: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2011
sexkillz:

And to ANSWER your QUESTION! NO! You were NOT over reacting! Only an MO[b]R[/b]ONIC Arrow would keep a LADY WAITING, talk on PHONE half the way home, in a war with a lady he just met, and is trying to impress, completely IGNORING HER and then turn around to FRENCH KISS HER! WHAT? (not even on the lips or forehead)  That's NOT GENTLEMANLY! You should have SLAPPED HIM! grin grin grin grin

lol abi sex killz, this is why i like you. lol. as my people say, you have spoken well!

You haven't even mentioned the fact he nearly killed me with one handed formula one style driving.

I should have given him a back hand wink
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2011
And HEY! undecided The OP posted her story and ASKED for opinions! undecided If NONE of you HALF BAKED ROMANTICS spewing thrash on this thread has any thing positive to contribute, why dont you ALL SHUT THA F[b]U[/b]CK UP, and go look for a THREAD that suits your SARDONIC, PATHETIC and MORONIC responses! undecided DAMN HYPOCRITES! undecided
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by uju2: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2011
sexkillz:

And HEY! undecided The OP posted her story and ASKED for opinions! undecided If NONE of you HALF BAKED ROMANTICS spewing thrash on this thread has any thing positive to contribute, why dont you ALL SHUT THA F[b]U[/b]CK UP, and go look for a THREAD that suits your SARDONIC, PATHETIC and MORONIC responses! undecided DAMN HYPOCRITES! undecided

couldn't have said it better myself cool
Re: Tales Of A First Date From hell by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 28, 2011
The hulking beast of pride has been sent to drag all women to hell.
The seductive syren of lust likewise has been sent for the men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Richest And Wealthiest People In The Bible / The Fulanis Are The Most Beautiful And Graceful Tribe In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.