Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? (4301 Views)

[VIDEO] REC Mike Igini Speaks On Supreme Court Judgement On Card Reader / Breaking News: Document Shows Fraud By PDP, INEC, In Rivers Guber Poll / INEC CRS Celebrates As The REC Barr. Igini Is Transfered To Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by bossinie: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2011
Yeske!:

@OP from calling Mike Igini g-a-y and now Udezue, it seems you have a sexuality problem and still in the closet. Please go deal with it and stop the stress and have you asked Mike just as i suggested and what did he say?
Never easy knocking a girl friend(Udezue) without incurring the wrath of her boyfriend(Yeske!),'after-all only makes 'girl friend more secure' and for better romance otherwise boyfriend may just be denied his usual gig, and boyfriend does not want that.Anyway 'Omo-badan' alias Yeske! more grease to where ever grin grin grin
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by Yeske2(m): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2011
bossinie:

Never easy knocking a girl friend(Udezue) without incurring the wrath of her boyfriend(Yeske!),'after-all only makes 'girl friend more secure' and for better romance otherwise boyfriend may just be denied his usual gig, and boyfriend does not want that.Anyway 'Omo-badan' alias Yeske! more grease to where ever grin grin grin
Ol'boy see vibes! Just because i suggested to you to ask your friend on FB if he was g-a-y as you insinuated and you suddenly went into town crying everyone you meet was? It's obvious you have a sexuality problem as everyone reading your posts would have noticed and WTF, my moniker being yeske! made you insinuate(yet again)that i'm omo-badan, SMHID this guy needs a bed at yaba left.SOS.
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by udezue(m): 12:57am On Sep 01, 2011
Yeske!:

Ol'boy see vibes! Just because i suggested to you to ask your friend on FB if he was g-a-y as you insinuated and you suddenly went into town crying everyone you meet was? It's obvious you have a sexuality problem as everyone reading your posts would have noticed and WTF, my moniker being yeske! made you insinuate(yet again)that i'm omo-badan, SMHID this guy needs a bed at yaba left.SOS.

grin grin grin grin The dude is so g a y.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TB Joshua Threatens To Curse Everyone Who Questions His Words - See More At: Htt / Asari DOKUBO Is On Nairaland / PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.