Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? (4291 Views)

[VIDEO] REC Mike Igini Speaks On Supreme Court Judgement On Card Reader / Breaking News: Document Shows Fraud By PDP, INEC, In Rivers Guber Poll / INEC CRS Celebrates As The REC Barr. Igini Is Transfered To Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by bossinie: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2011
I recently added Mike Igini the current REC of INEC in Cross-river state to my friends list on Facebook because i respect his views on Government and politics as a public affairs analyst and commentator.Today to my bewilderment while going through his current profile i discovered it indicates he is engaged to one Ibe Luka "a man"! Not believing what i saw i went through the pictures and discovered no female pics. at all but of a little girl who is Ibe Luka's niece.Frankly i still do not want to believe it is true so i need all of your views,perhaps i am wrong.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1514818530
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by udezue(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2011
And how does that change the price of ur garri? Lol If u like his views on the issues that matter the most then stick to that. Don't his possible not yet confirmed sexuality change that. Dueces!
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by bossinie: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2011
udezue:

And how does that change the price of your garri? Lol If u like his views on the issues that matter the most then stick to that. Don't his possible not yet confirmed sexuality change that. Dueces!
Dude i believe my observation is quite constructive,his sexual preference comes to me as a shock,reason1: It is very alien in our tradition and society as a people. 2:It negates the laws of our creator(like asking why he bordered to create a woman) 3:It is morally offensive to contemplate such(reason why it is no taught in our schools biology curriculum.Lastly,we African love to procreate one of the strong the reasons why most of us get married to women NOT men ,to Eve's NOT Steve.
Very sad indeed it this is true.
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by b0dnel: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2011
@op,
You are jobless, please investigate who bombed the UN building in case you dont have work
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by bossinie: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2011
b0dnel:

@op,
You are jobless, please investigate who bombed the UN building in case you dont have work
Since when did i become an SSS official or the FBI official who are already in the country to do their job.Frankly you are on the wrong page of NL if you want to discuss Boko Haram and bombs click on the NL icon on the top left corner.
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by abes(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2011
@OP
since when did you become wedding planner or love inspector
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by udezue(m): 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2011
@OP, kindly mind your business and worry about bigger issues plaguing your country coz I don't see how who he sleeps with has any effect on ur life or mine. Who made u the moral police man? I'm not here to defend whatever life style the dude chooses to live but I'm amazed @ how u ppl leave important issues to hyperventilate over trivial matters.
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by bossinie: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2011
udezue:

@OP, kindly mind your business and worry about bigger issues plaguing your country coz I don't see how who he sleeps with has any effect on your life or mine. Who made u the moral police man? I'm not here to defend whatever life style the dude chooses to live but I'm amazed @ how u ppl leave important issues to hyperventilate over trivial matters.
Well,you maybe entitled to your opinion and quite frankly i respect that but you equally have to understand that this more than one side to an issue,just the way you are on discuss the lives of Good-Luck Jonathan and his family,Okonjo-Iweala,Jega and many of them in-relation to their offices,actions in office as well as their social indulgence,who they associate with and likes.Now what is the difference in asking if a political figure like Igini Mike is g-a-y?? OR are you saying there is nothing wrong in being g-a-y in our society?? Maybe you are and will like to tell everyone and perhaps how cool your decision is within our social enclave.
You keep referring to me focusing on other important issues in the country and yet you do not strike me like a serious person yourself with your 'bare-chest' profile is that how serious you look in reality discussing National issues on NL?? I have been on quite a few forums which bother on current National matters on NL today but your identity was conspicuously absent, OR is this sounding concerned about National issues a way to divert my attention from the obvious
grin grin grin
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by ugbo(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2011
I know Mike Igini from his days as the president of SUG, University of Benin. He had loads of girlfriends, I mean loads, he didn't exhibit any such tendencies then.
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by friedrice1: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2011
ugbo:

I know Mike Igini from his days as the president of SUG, University of Benin. He had loads of girlfriends, I mean loads, he didn't exhibit any such tendencies then.
case closed
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by udezue(m): 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2011
@ OP, like I have said, how is that of any importance? U care so much about morality yet u are from a country where a 50 year old senator could marry a 13 year old girl sold to him from Egypt and u are worried about what Igini does with another adult? Why don't u worry about ur own life. You are not even sure about the crap u are talking about but u are already indirectly spreading rumors about his personal life? Having twins was also not very acceptable in some African society so please grow up and learn to live and let live. If he is really G.A.Y like u are insinuating then what will do about it? Set him on fire? Even IBB was rumored to be sleeping with his junior male officers yet he still ruled your country. To insinuate that I am or could be is quite $tupid of you and FYI I have been on NL way longer than u so who are u to tell me what topics I have been a part of? You are nothing but a newbie hence u know nothing of me so kindly hold ur break. I can also tell u that u are g.a.y and simply want to confirm if the man is g.a.y so u can make ur move on him. U already added him on facebook in the name of liking his views u g.a.y a$$.
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by olawalebabs(m): 4:41am On Aug 29, 2011
You no try at all. Discussing private issue about your 'friend' online. Abeg, go look for job do.
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 29, 2011
udezue:

@ OP, like I have said, how is that of any importance? U care so much about morality yet u are from a country where a 50 year old senator could marry a 13 year old girl sold to him from Egypt and u are worried about what Igini does with another adult? Why don't u worry about your own life. You are not even sure about the crap u are talking about but u are already indirectly spreading rumors about his personal life? Having twins was also not very acceptable in some African society so please grow up and learn to live and let live. If he is really G.A.Y like u are insinuating then what will do about it? Set him on fire? Even IBB was rumored to be sleeping with his junior male officers yet he still ruled your country. To insinuate that I am or could be is quite $tupid of you and FYI I have been on NL way longer than u so who are u to tell me what topics I have been a part of? You are nothing but a newbie hence u know nothing of me so kindly hold your break. I can also tell u that u are g.a.y and simply want to confirm if the man is g.a.y so u can make your move on him. U already added him on facebook in the name of liking his views u g.a.y a$$.

Dude i've always been questioning your sexuality. From that your g-a-y earring pix to your post.

Anywaz, being g-a-y is not a crime. It's a lifestyle. Enjoy. They make vaselines for ppl like you.

I'm sure your boyfriend is stuffing you like a Thanksgiving turkey.

@Post

He's prolly g-a-y. That side of Nigeria is askew.
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

That side of Nigeria is askew.
may GOD punish you for this comment
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by bossinie: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2011
udezue:

@ OP, like I have said, how is that of any importance? U care so much about morality yet u are from a country where a 50 year old senator could marry a 13 year old girl sold to him from Egypt and u are worried about what Igini does with another adult? Why don't u worry about your own life. You are not even sure about the crap u are talking about but u are already indirectly spreading rumors about his personal life? Having twins was also not very acceptable in some African society so please grow up and learn to live and let live. If he is really G.A.Y like u are insinuating then what will do about it? Set him on fire? Even IBB was rumored to be sleeping with his junior male officers yet he still ruled your country. To insinuate that I am or could be is quite $tupid of you and FYI I have been on NL way longer than u so who are u to tell me what topics I have been a part of? You are nothing but a newbie hence u know nothing of me so kindly hold your break. I can also tell u that u are g.a.y and simply want to confirm if the man is g.a.y so u can make your move on him. U already added him on facebook in the name of liking his views u g.a.y a$$.
From the way you sound my guess is definitely not misplaced,not only are you childish in your understanding but equally very low in I.Q.From the post it is clear that i have not concluded on the matter,unsure and afraid that my suspicion may be confirmed true hence the reason to throw it open.He is a man i respect his views on politics and stand against corruption,to now find out that he is G-A-Y like you and your nude profile pose would have been dis-heartening for me.Those who believe in near absolute privacy on FB are deluded when a lot of them post new pictures of theirs on their profile page tagging someone who has over 1000-friends or fans, Frankly this is not to ridicule Mike Igini in any way(far from it) but just me thinking aloud on NL and want sincere and constructive inputs not pretenders.
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by bossinie: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Dude i've always been questioning your sexuality. From that your g-a-y earring pix to your post.

Anywaz, being g-a-y is not a crime. It's a lifestyle. Enjoy. They make vaselines for ppl like you.

@Post

Not surprised!!
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by Yeske2(m): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2011
@OP, why didn't you ask Mike himself by sending him a message on FB before insinuating on NL? That is called 'Amebo'. Go get a job please
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by bossinie: 11:34am On Aug 29, 2011
olawalebab:

You no try at all. Discussing private issue about your 'friend' online. Abeg, go look for job do.
With your profile looks i did not find your comment surprising, "i am that i am" seems you have been influenced by the likes of Ghaddafi and Hitler,may God not[i] vex[/i] with you for trying to covet His Revered Title and take back what He gave to you .So you are one of those who believe that FB is truly private and still drop posts you want viewed by ONLY your friends or friend's of your friend That's a DUMB thing to believe even when it is called a 'SOCIAL N-E-T-W-O-R-K" who then do you intend to network when you signed up Bush head!! with your Fela wannabe trouser!
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by bossinie: 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2011
fried-rice:

case closed
Having loads of girl friends or admirers does not connote s-e-x-u-a-l attraction,he might have had purely on friendship grounds without any other interests.If you have been to the four-walls of a University environment then you may have equally noticed that some guys have a lot of girls they hang-out with even pay them visits but are 'babe-less' if you know what i mean.While a few others rarely hang-out with every other girl but everyone knows who they are dating.So that Mike Igini had loads of female admirers in school does not mean he is not G-A-Y, as someone rightly admitted that he probably did not show such tendencies then until now perhaps.
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by udezue(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2011
Yeske!:

@OP, why didn't you ask Mike himself by sending him a message on FB before insinuating on NL? That is called 'Amebo'. Go get a job please

GBAM GBAM GBOSA!!!

That is my issue with the FOOOL. He should go ask the man himself instead of insinuating shyt about him that might not be true. Correct brainless amebor. You got him on ur FB as a friend and u are here saying crapp about him instead of being a man and asking him yourself. Brainless messy ass foool.
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by udezue(m): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

@Post

BYTCH I dont want you and will never want you. Sorry there are many beautuful intelligent women out who I get down with and u can never be one of em. You are very sick in the head.
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by udezue(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2011
@ Bossnie, sorry but how many people got their face pics on NL? Not very many. There is something weird about you lots hence I will never have mine here. If i do change my mind then you will see my face but for now just be satisfied with looking at my chest since its obvious you are very obsessed with it. How many times are you gonna tell me that my profile pic is a body pic? Yeah and you are supposed to be straight? Why are u even looking at it. Funny thing is that I have not even bothered to look up your profile to see if you have a face pic or not. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2011
udezue:

BYTCH I dont want you and will never want you. Sorry there are many beautuful intelligent women out who I get down with and u can never be one of em. You are very sick in the head.

First of all. . . .ROTFLMAO!!! grin
Let's take a second look at this one. . . . narcissistic much?
Look even ugly intelligent women, ugly dull women and beautiful dullwomen need love wink wink
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by udezue(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

First of all. . . .ROTFLMAO!!! grin
Let's take a second look at this one. . . . narcissistic much?
Look even ugly intelligent women, ugly dull women and beautiful dullwomen need love wink wink

I am not EzeUche so cut the bull and quit riding my cock.
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2011
udezue:

I am not EzeUche so cut the bull and quit riding my rooster.

Oh you're not EzeUche? Sorry for getting you confused.
Pele, go on soldier. Thanksgiving will soon be here grin
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by bossinie: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2011
udezue:

GBAM GBAM GBOSA!!!

That is my issue with the FOOOL. He should go ask the man himself instead of insinuating shyt about him that might not be true. Correct brainless amebor. You got him on your FB as a friend and u are here saying crapp about him instead of being a man and asking him yourself. Brainless messy Bottom foool.
Hey brat!!,no need for calling names and getting hysterical,it's my opinion over yours.As though if i ask you your s-e-x-u-a-l preference you will LOUDLY say YES i am G-A-Y, If it is difficult for you a practicing H-O-M-O to deny vehemently even calling me names in the process how do you expect me to as dear Mike Igini if he is G-A-Y? For your info Mike Igini does not need you nitwits to defend his life style when he boldly declare thus in his FB profile,what i expected of junior H-O-M-O's like you to do is just say boy,that is no news we are his ex-girl friend OR Yes! we have known this a long time ago, KAPISH!! Instead of attacking me with your abusive 'dirty' tongues!
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by bossinie: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2011
udezue:

@ Bossnie, sorry but how many people got their face pics on NL? Not very many. There is something weird about you lots hence I will never have mine here. If i do change my mind then you will see my face but for now just be satisfied with looking at my chest since its obvious you are very obsessed with it. How many times are you gonna tell me that my profile pic is a body pic? Yeah and you are supposed to be straight? Why are u even looking at it. Funny thing is that I have not even bothered to look up your profile to see if you have a face pic or not. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
I beg you in the name of any god you are worshiping 'DON'T EVER SHOW UR FACE' the one we can see is damaging enough for your rep. You know,i like to size up brats like you the moment i discover from the way you sound that it's not been long you just got weaned from wearing 'pampas'.But to tell you the truth i am not disappointed in my perception as you keep confirming my suspicions each time you RANT on this thread, don't stop keep talking F-A-G-G-Y!
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by meexteriox(m): 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I can't stop laughing, plsssssssssssssss don't stop guys: entertainment galore when Igini is probably relaxing somewhere with a chilled bottle,
hmmmmmm, Nairalanders,
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by udezue(m): 7:42am On Aug 31, 2011
OMG grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ op

You are such a complete idiiot. So now your excuse for not asking him is because you are scared that he will curse you out? Since you have concluded that the man is g a y then what is the point of this thread? You spend your worthless time talking crap about people. I beg how u sabi say I be g a y? Oh I remember I kpansh you like last week. Hope say u don heal complete sissy eko. GET A LIFE!
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by Yeske2(m): 8:12am On Aug 31, 2011
bossinie:

Hey brat!!,no need for calling names and getting hysterical,it's my opinion over yours.As though if i ask you your s-e-x-u-a-l preference you will LOUDLY say YES i am G-A-Y, If it is difficult for you a practicing H-O-M-O to deny vehemently even calling me names in the process how do you expect me to as dear Mike Igini if he is G-A-Y? For your info Mike Igini does not need you nitwits to defend his life style when he boldly declare thus in his FB profile,what i expected of junior H-O-M-O's like you to do is just say boy,that is no news we are his ex-girl friend OR Yes! we have known this a long time ago, KAPISH!! Instead of attacking me with your abusive 'dirty' tongues! 
@OP from calling Mike Igini g-a-y and now Udezue, it seems you have a sexuality problem and still in the closet. Please go deal with it and stop the stress and have you asked Mike just as i suggested and what did he say?
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by Rhino5dm: 8:23am On Aug 31, 2011
[size=13pt]How is this rubbish political?[/size] angry angry angry angry
Re: Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? by bossinie: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2011
udezue:

OMG grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ op

You are such a complete idiiot. So now your excuse for not asking him is because you are scared that he will curse you out? Since you have concluded that the man is  g a y then what is the point of this thread? [s]You spend your worthless time talking crap about people.[/s] I beg how u sabi say I be g a y? [s]Oh I remember I kpansh you like last week. Hope say u don heal complete sissy eko.[/s] GET A LIFE!
Are you done, brat keep ranting.Believe me when i say more revelation is yet to come.Imagine your graphic description of your horrific indulgence F-A-G-G-Y Ileke-Idi confirmed my suspicion too(prolly g-a-y),NO i say Definitely G-A-Y.From the way you took offence without any provocation to posting N-U-D-E photos on a social network what else can is left maybe pictures of you and your boy-friend in the act Tell you what seems there are more of you F-A-G-G-O-T-S on NL than NORMAL dudes, come to think of it does your parents know about this OR was it in the bid to survive at all cost that you have become a 'Male P-R-O-S-T-I-T-U-T-E' but the sad thing is that F-A-G-S like you end up just like the common Female P-R-O-S-T-I-T-U-T-E,'stone broke' after messing-up their lives. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Youths Gives Gov., Fashola Three Days To Apologize / PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro- Biafra Rally In Onitsha / Security Watch! Orji Uzo-kalu, An “illiterate” – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.