Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." (906 Views)

BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction / How I Raised Fifty Million For My Startup Within Three Months / Nigerian Startups That Raised Above $100 Million In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by Builderbet365: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
MessiahMARLIANS:
@builderbet365 ; eeyah..... Sorry for your pains.

You cannot align to build after all....

Yours is to destroy anything being progressive....just like the Common Nigerian Mentality.

Obviously The Reason NIGERIA will never grow with people like you all around.

Spits....

For All I care; The Thread could be taken down.

I don't lose anything.

I trade

Sport (S),

Agriculture (A),

FOREX (F),

and

E-Currencies (E).

I trade their Events and NEWS as I also Teach Them.

I am The SAFE Trader and SAFE Teacher.

So, this is just an healthy information to Teach People Who are wanting to make money through Sport Trading.

I do what I do to help others who will need their help.

However; for Jealous People like you;

I'll move on to my next mantra as I stop with the Virtual Trading Teachings.

I hope You Enjoy Yourself now.

How hungry are you? This will not make you rich. You just want collect the small thing way your brother get.
No talk too long, your thread will all be hidden coz ur business is unquestionable.
Virtual na correct nonsense, not a matter of it pain me or which other rubbish you dey talk.
Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
New Track By Timaya:

"As E dey Pain Them; E dey Sweet Us."

You all need to download this track, Fams.
Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
Builderbet365:

How hungry are you? This will not make you rich. You just want collect the small thing way your brother get.
No talk too long, your thread will all be hidden coz ur business is unquestionable.
Virtual na correct nonsense, not a matter of it pain me or which other rubbish you dey talk.

I'm not sure you can afford to enrol into any of my financial institution of learning.

Can you afford 2 PAC = 10,000 Naira To Learn How To Be Civilized and Sensible ?

I ain't sure about that.

Meanwhile; A New Ebook has been released on your behalf.

You don't need to pay to get it. It is also priceless like my teachings on here. grin

Keep Trying Harder.

#PovertyAlleviationCoin

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
Distractions are always normal.

And this is what I've always taught my students.

Distractions are Humans.

They are the Negative Force of Nature that would always want to pull other Humans down with them simply because They Have Failed in The Same Path of The Journey They See Other People Making Progress with.

Particularly; Africans are The Evil of Themselves.

They will do anything possible to Abuse Anything and Anyone.

The Internet was created to help spread information.

Nairaland was created to help spread "Naira Information".

I've been doing this for quite a long time here on Nairaland ----

"Sharing Vital and Responsive Information" that I Conceive and Work On.

However; Some Nigerians (out of jealousy and hatred) will always pop up to antagonize any progress that they see some other people make.

However; I repeat....

This is normal.

To my fellow Digital Entrepreneurs and Information Marketers Out There Doing Things RIGHT - This is for You!

Don't give up.

Life is A Competition.

And Only The Violent Takes It by Force.

If You Want It; Give It Your All.

Sieve Through The Naysayers.

Ignore Them or Do Something About Sucking Away Their Dirty Energies and Evil Ego by Staying On course with Your Goals.

They Are Like The Toothless Lion Trying To Roar without A Microphone.

They Bite Not.

Join Us with Our New Course Below on Sunday by 4:00 PM:

No Charges.

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
Lesson 3:

If You are Utilizing The "Over 2.5 Goals" Market on Your Particular Strategy of Play; You should Always Exit The Market at Week 33.

However; if you are riding on The "Over 1.5 Goals" Market; You can Trade down to Week 38 as This Market is Either Yours or The Bookies To Earn.

The Probabilities here is 50-50.

#TrinityGames.

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
Wisely;

All Writeups and Journals of This Thread has been Archived on Our Sport Trading Group on Telegram as This Journal represents A Life Time Journal on Sport Trading and Social Correctness.

Interestingly; This will be archived on Quora, YouTube and TikTok too.

I will not also fail to publicize this on Reddit and Medium too.

So, if any moderator decide to bring this Financial Sensitization down on Nairaland without Considering the Financial Favour People would Merit from Trading and Profiting Rightly, then "it's all fine."

I am not here to Scam Anyone.

My 10 years Record on Nairaland can Attest to that.

I am just here to Shed and Share My Light.

So, Haters Can Assemble themselves to Keep Following Up on Our Financial Stories.

I mean;

"If They don't HATE, Who Will ?"

~ The Messiah of Africa
(TMOA)

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by Lastpharoah33: 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
MessiahMARLIANS:

Mind You;

Elon Musk is Insane.

Jeff Bezoz is Insane.

Bill Gates is Insane too.

So, It is a good thing you already filled in the gap.

grin

Baba add me to the whatsapp group,
Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by Askme2020(m): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Boss please continue
Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Another 3,000 Naira Already Made Today.

Sport Trading As A Healthy Career: Yes or No ?

https://www.nairaland.com/7485737/staying-grind-700-naira-10k#119298432

Yesterday's Balance: 10,190 Naira.

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:
Another 3,000 Naira Already Made Today.

Sport Trading As A Healthy Career: Yes or No ?

https://www.nairaland.com/7489219/another-3000-naira-made-today

Yesterday's Balance: 10,190 Naira.

Today's Balance:

13,000 Naira+

Steady on The Grind; We Still Move.

Daily Target: 5,000 Naira.

Monthly Target: 155,000 Naira.

Not Bad for Starters.

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
FOREX MONEY MONETIZATION:

Need To Learn How To Trade The FOREX Market To Earn Atleast $12 (9,000 Naira) Daily ?

Go Here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7621424/meanwhile-alive-live-forex-money#121942131

Capital Needed: $40.

Training Fees: $40.

1 Share

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2023
Join Us This Saturday (August 12, 2023) As We Convert Cassava Wastewater into Biogas To Serve As Cooking Gas.

Training Fees: ZERO COST Training.

Learn To Empower Yourself.

Share This Thread and Link To All Your Loved Ones.

Power and Wealth Exists with The People When They Are Informed.

Life Shouldn't Be HARD.

Life Shouldn't Be Complicated.

https://www.nairaland.com/7798564/join-us-saturday-convert-cassava

There Is Love in Sharing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Firepips 6 Month Mentorship Shared Payment Account - Forex / Naira Appreciates By 12.5 Percent At Official Market / How Do You Generate Enough Traffic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.