Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today (6286 Views)

Goodbye Baby Mamba: Video Tribute Of Kobe Bryant's Daughter Who Died With Him / Mamba Rescued By Animal Conservationist / Be Uploading Pixs Of MY Black Mamba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Dashlish12: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
So This 2nd Day Of December I was Doing Some Monitoring at The Site then I Feel Pressed And I Decided To Do My Business Down The Bush Where My Workers Won't Be Perceiving The Offensive Smell Coming From My Poo; As I Was Working Down The Path Occupied With My Phone, Something Just Itch Me To Look Up And Folks What I Saw Scared The Living Hell Out Of Me. I Saw What We The Yoruba Called Agbaduu (Black Mamba) one of the Most Dangerous Snake on Planet Earth just 20cm away from Me With Her Neck Wide Ready To attack only IF Have Move 6inches towards It. Mehn I Ran Like I'm Being Pursued By Kidnappers Shouting Egba Mi ooo (Help). Cuz I can't Imagine how That Kinda Poisonous Snake Will Stung Me in a Middle of Nowhere With Nobody To Help With First Aid Available; That Would Be Catastrophic.

Anyways I Blessed God For Keeping Me Alive

23 Likes

Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by MMempire(m): 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
Thank God for your life, but no front page for this thread. If the snake was killed and you are in the process of preparing a pepper soup with it, then and only then can master lala consider your write-up for front page. Sorry for the disappointment, try another forum for front page. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by habsydiamond(m): 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
Thank God for ur life ooo.... ur instinct is ur angel... many people wound have walked into it. Where pics now... u for cover am like those on natgeowild... Next time go with cameras oo.. and cover it life

Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Urheadmaster(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
How can we believe what you are saying without pictures to backup it up tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by illicit(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
U ran from a snake?

U are not a real Nlander undecided lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Urheadmaster(m): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
illicit:
U ran from a snake?

A hunter shot and killed an antelope that later turned to a man.

That would've been is own case had it been he killed the snake.

Better for him to run tongue
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by illicit(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
Urheadmaster:

A hunter shot and killed an antelope that later turned to a man.

That would've been is own case had it been he killed the snake.

Better for him to run tongue

Next time I see a snake I will grab it by the "neck"

shocked

That's what a real Nlander does grin
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by fyzaila: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
Op how about the business you went to do there? grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Temiel(m): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Dashlish12:
s With Her Neck Wide Ready To attack only IF Have Move 6inches towards It. [b][/b]

I think it's just a cobra you saw.
Black mambas don't widen their neck like cobras.
And no, black mambas are not black. They are called black mambas because of its dark inner mouth.
Not to downplay the danger cobras pose though.

18 Likes

Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by gaby(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
Go back and make a picture for us to believe you.

Pishure or we don't believe you... grin
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by KingMack(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
This kind thing fit make person loose appetite for sheet in the next six months especially if you wan run am inside bush grin angry

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by BigYash: 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
The shit go just run leave you.. You fit no shit again throughout that day sef cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by oz4real83(m): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
Lala uses this kind of news to clean nyansh and throw it off sad. He wants them killed, cooked and consumed, with pics as evidence, not running away and shouting egbami oo. Lala will just hiss and say "who egbami help"? angry sad angry angry

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Vyzz: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
cool

You dey post about snake u no put photo...

No FP for you
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by omolasho: 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Glory be to God brother
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by MufasaLion: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
Temiel:

I think it's just a cobra you saw.
Black mambas don't widen their neck like cobras.
And no, black mambas are not black. They are called black mambas because of its dark inner mouth.
Not to downplay the danger cobras pose though.

You're wrong. Black mamba is black. There's green mamba which is green.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Aareakinwunmi(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
illicit:
U ran from a snake?
Everyone can't be like Lala

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by SporaD8: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
illicit:
U ran from a snake?

Don't mind the otondo jare.
The same black snake wey visit camara lala.ye and him papa them become rich, he reach OP turn him japa.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Skyrockter: 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
Bros, we nairaland as a family thank God for your life.
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Unyimekelvin: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ordinary snake you can't kill...
When I recall, how I killed a tiger with My barehands omor...i tueh for you cos you are a coward... grin
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by obedience4(m): 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
MufasaLion:

Black mamba is know by its black mouth,not its skin,

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by TheChameleon: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
You just wore your trousers without cleaning butt.

angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by musty16: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
MufasaLion:

he is actually right, the skin colour of black mamba is grey while the mouth is black.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Moniya4Real(m): 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
Dashlish12:
So This 2nd Day Of December I was Doing Some Monitoring at The Site then I Feel Pressed And I Decided To Do My Business Down The Bush Where My Workers Won't Be Perceiving The Offensive Smell Coming From My Poo; As I Was Working Down The Path Occupied With My Phone, Something Just Itch Me To Look Up And Folks What I Saw Scared The Living Hell Out Of Me. I Saw What We The Yoruba Called Agbaduu (Black Mamba) one of the Most Dangerous Snake on Planet Earth just 20cm away from Me With Her Neck Wide Ready To attack only IF Have Move 6inches towards It. Mehn I Ran Like I'm Being Pursued By Kidnappers Shouting Egba Mi ooo (Help). Cuz I can't Imagine how That Kinda Poisonous Snake Will Stung Me in a Middle of Nowhere With Nobody To Help With First Aid Available; That Would Be Catastrophic.

Anyways I Blessed God For Keeping Me Alive

Point of correction.. agbadu is cobra and not black mamba
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Dashlish12: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
Moniya4Real:

Point of correction.. agbadu is cobra and not black mamba
Smile; And Ooka is called What Please? cry
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Nostring: 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
Thank God for your life... and U too no dey carry yansh dey shit fr every angle lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by LoudlyMouthed: 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
OP Black Mamba

Mouth / Skin Color: black, brown, grey, ash.. blue
Frontpage/ Not Eligible: Cooked, Photos, Run Away, Shout for help
Poo / No Poo: Concerned Nlanders, Ignored content, Fake news

grin
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by erad(m): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
Every black snake Nigerians see is black mamba...
Black mamba doesn't even exist in Nigeria or western Africa.

Agbadu is a black cobra. They are the ones that make chicken sounds when they get too old to hunt so as to trick chickens to come to them.

A little research won't hurt anyone.
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by DRudeboy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
hmmm
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Foodie1(m): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
Abeg if snake bite person for nyansh, where dem dey tie? grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Nicepoker(m): 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
Op how did you know it's a black mamba. You think black mambas are black in color. grin
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Rexymania(m): 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
No pictures? Chai Yoruba people with fear lol 5&6

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) / My Girlfriend's Attitude Is Giving Me Head Ache. / Biggest Nose In Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.