Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,340 members, 7,857,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. (19402 Views)

APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) / Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by Aiel123: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
garfield1:

Any of obi,tinubu or atiku can win the state narrowly like fct
Remove Obi.
It's between Tinubu and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by garfield1: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
Aiel123:

This Ewuga and Wadada,who are they ?
Which party do they represent?
PDP structure plus gaining Maku is not a joking matter for the ruling party.

Wadada is very popular in nasarawa west,former reps.ewuga was a former senator,a giant more bigger than dave and maku.what is helping pdp is the large Christian population and their desire to rule adamawa
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by BATified2023: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
I am an Hausa Fulani boy from Sokoto State. There have been serious wind of change blowing across the north, especially my village here in Gidan Kaya. I am not so sure but I think we won't be so united in choosing a particular presidential candidate to vote for in 2023 but I see a lot of people spreading the Peter Obi message everywhere and I am also going to be Obidient
emeka well done

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by omonnakoda: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
I am an Hausa Fulani boy from Sokoto State. There have been serious wind of change blowing across the north, especially my village here in Gidan Kaya. I am not so sure but I think we won't be so united in choosing a particular presidential candidate to vote for in 2023 but I see a lot of people spreading the Peter Obi message everywhere and I am also going to be Obidient
What is Hausa Fulani boy? There is nothing like that

You are Chinedu from Mgbidi

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by Aiel123: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
garfield1:

Wadada is very popular in nasarawa west,former reps.ewuga was a former senator,a giant more bigger than dave and maku.what is helping pdp is the large Christian population and their desire to rule adamawa
You skipped their political affiliations.
That's what I wanted.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by SIONKPO1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
garfield1:

In 2019,both maku and ombugadu combined votes was 310,000 to an unknown sule who had 324,000.ewuga and wadada were even in pdp then.if apc want to push,they will go wars by ward
The Incumbent T'aal sold the Ticket@#6b to AA SULE and he was bankrolling. AA,dont forget that Dangote was silently involved,same with Abdullahi Adamu and lastly Karu result was cancelled with the help of then SSG)Abdullahi Muhammed
Leave matter Nasarawa Na my base
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by garfield1: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
SIONKPO1:

The Eggons are in pdp for governorship but for other Elections they will split their votes.
I have interacted with Numerous Eggons and they all are supporting pdp

It seems for guber,xtians will vote pdp and Muslims apc.with eggons splitting for presidential, it is safe to say that tinubu will win nasarawa.nasarawa is just like plateau with numerous tribes without a dominant one like crs
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by garfield1: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
SIONKPO1:

The Incumbent T'aal sold the Ticket@#6b to AA SULE and he was bankrolling. AA,dont forget that Dangote was silently involved,same with Abdullahi Adamu and lastly Karu result was cancelled with the help of then SSG)Abdullahi Muhammed
Leave matter Nasarawa Na my base

No wonder makura brought an unknown sule from dangote though I learnt the dad is an emir.but the way he won pdp and apga shows he is strong.adamu is still supporting him.karu results would not have made any difference afterall he won with a margin of 144,000.even in 2015,I heard buhari would have won nasarawa if not for cancelled votes
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by SIONKPO1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
garfield1:

It seems for guber,xtians will vote pdp and Muslims apc.with eggons splitting for presidential, it is safe to say that tinubu will win nasarawa.nasarawa is just like plateau with numerous tribes without a dominant one like crs
Let me enlighten you small
Nasarawa State now,the Different Ethnic groups want to have a Shot of the Top Seat.
The Alago's and non-Nasarawa State Indigene have been taking the state for a ride.
The state only needs an alliance(rotation) between Eggons,Mada,Gbagyi and all these tribes have both Christians and Muslims
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by garfield1: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
Aiel123:

Remove Obi.
It's between Tinubu and Atiku.

You heard what sionkpo and flows and other nasarawa residents said.many xtians are rooting for obi in nasarawa
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by crixlight2(m): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
Aiel123:

Don't be too quick to comment...
PDP held their own at Awe, Nasarawa state.
Na only labour dey lag behind in campaign.
Will post PDP's picture soon
Leave Obi and his online wailing wailers shouting north is in the bag , East in the bag , south in the bag and west in the bag…. Obi is not ready to spend heavily on campaign , the like of Okupe and co are busy embezzling every available money they can lay their hands upon , February is just around the Conner
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by SIONKPO1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
garfield1:

No wonder makura brought an unknown sule from dangote though I learnt the dad is an emir.but the way he won pdp and apga shows he is strong.adamu is still supporting him.karu results would not have made any difference afterall he won with a margin of 144,000.even in 2015,I heard buhari would have won nasarawa if not for cancelled votes
Karu LGA alone has up to 50% of the states Votes
make your research.and mind you @least 70% of Karu votes was for pdp
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by garfield1: 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
SIONKPO1:

Let me enlighten you small
Nasarawa State now,the Different Ethnic groups want to have a Shot of the Top Seat.
The Alago's and non-Nasarawa State Indigene have been taking the state for a ride.
The state only needs an alliance(rotation) between Eggons,Mada,Gbagyi and all these tribes have both Christians and Muslims

But eggons are mostly xtians.what tribe is engr sule? I know adamu is fulani, makura is gwandara.let th wait till sule finish his tenure
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by SIONKPO1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
garfield1:

But eggons are mostly xtians.what tribe is engr sule? I know adamu is fulani, makura is gwandara.let th wait till sule finish his tenure
SULE is originally from Borno state while Abdullahi Adamu is originally an Affo man from Nasarawa but stayed all his life in Keffi,he claims keffi
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by Eriokanmi: 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
Na everyday apc com dey do rally for lagos lol. They've forgotten that lagos is not Nigeria, even if they stage rallies daily till February, those who would vote other candidate have already made up their minds. Its just an effort in futility. Nobody can be deceived anymore.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by SIONKPO1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
garfield1:

Sule's Government is terrible,T'aal tried far more than him
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by garfield1: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
Aiel123:

You skipped their political affiliations.
That's what I wanted.

Ewuga is in lp,wadada in sdp
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by garfield1: 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
SIONKPO1:

Sule's Government is terrible,T'aal tried far more than him

Makura did well.I heard sule is trying.before makura defeated late doma,adamu helped him.adamu is the ultimate godfather
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by garfield1: 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
SIONKPO1:

SULE is originally from Borno state while Abdullahi Adamu is originally an Affo man from Nasarawa but stayed all his life in Keffi,he claims keffi

Adamu looks fula.true,a lot of kanuris claim nasarawa
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by SIONKPO1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
garfield1:

Makura did well.I heard sule is trying.before makura defeated late doma,adamu helped him.adamu is the ultimate godfather
Adamu has lost lots of foot soldiers
Wadada is a strong man. in Nasarawa west,
Abdullahi Adamu is loosing grip of Nasarawa and Nasarawa toto
The coded fightings between him and T'aal,because Abdullahi Adamu wanted to give all APC tickets to His own boys and Y'all already had the strong structures that supports Zoning and settlement.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by SIONKPO1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
garfield1:

Adamu looks fula.true,a lot of kanuris claim nasarawa
he is not fulani
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by garfield1: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
SIONKPO1:

Karu LGA alone has up to 50% of the states Votes
make your research.and mind you @least 70% of Karu votes was for pdp

No.during the presidential,karu gave pdp 49,009 and apc 24000.don't forget apc does better in nasarawa guber than in presidential so karu guber votes isn't much different.

Its current population is estimated at 300,000.total voters should be about 150,000 which means turnout is at least 50% or 75000 which is consistent with presidential results.even if 100,000 vote,70% vote pdp,it won't still make any difference
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by Aiel123: 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
garfield1:

You heard what sionkpo and flows and other nasarawa residents said.many xtians are rooting for obi in nasarawa
When has an independent candidate won election in Nasarawa?
It's either APC or PDP.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by SIONKPO1(m): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
garfield1:

No.during the presidential,karu gave pdp 49,009 and apc 24000.don't forget apc does better in nasarawa guber than in presidential so karu guber votes isn't much different.

Its current population is estimated at 300,000.total voters should be about 150,000 which means turnout is at least 50% or 75000 which is consistent with presidential results.even if 100,000 vote,70% vote pdp,it won't still make any difference
Karu's Population is far more than 300000,while the registered Voters should be that 300000 while in Elections 60-75% always votes pdp
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by garfield1: 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
SIONKPO1:

Adamu has lost lots of foot soldiers
Wadada is a strong man. in Nasarawa west,
Abdullahi Adamu is loosing grip of Nasarawa and Nasarawa toto
The coded fightings between him and T'aal,because Abdullahi Adamu wanted to give all APC tickets to His own boys and Y'all already had the strong structures that supports Zoning and settlement.

True.both are fighting for control.makura was winning ti ll adamu became chair.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by SIONKPO1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
Aiel123:

When has an independent candidate won election in Nasarawa?
It's either APC or PDP.
The issue is that APC has made itself to be seen as Muslim party in Nasarawa State that is why you hardly see Christians there supports APC ,now things will change cause the indigenes themselves are not happy
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by SIONKPO1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
garfield1:

True.both are fighting for control.makura was winning ti ll adamu became chair.
Yeah,most ApC strong men in Karu LGA are in SDP,pdp and LP now
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by Aiel123: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
SIONKPO1:

The issue is that APC has made itself to be seen as Muslim party in Nasarawa State that is why you hardly see Christians there supports APC ,now things will change cause the indigenes themselves are not happy
What is the proportion of Muslim to christian in Nasarawa?
Can christians votes swing the tide in PDP/LP favour, when they'll from the same vote bank?
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by SIONKPO1(m): 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Aiel123:

What is the proportion of Muslim to christian in Nasarawa?
Can christians votes swing the tide in PDP/LP favour, when they'll from the same vote bank?
Yeah
What we should know is that Nasarawa State has lots of tribes and the Muslims are. not Extremist in Nature as you can find Christians and Muslims in all local government as Indigenes.
They place Ethnic politics but there is a religious undertone
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by Aiel123: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
SIONKPO1:

Yeah
What we should know is that Nasarawa State has lots of tribes and the Muslims are. not Extremist in Nature as you can find Christians and Muslims in all local government as Indigenes.
They place Ethnic politics but there is a religious undertone
Ok.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by Ovieemmanuel: 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
triple996:
Peter obi no go get shi shi 4 next year election.
Election is not won by trolling other candidates on Twitter
grin
even if he no win at least we know say in a normal society with less idiots he suppose win. No be Nigeria when dey see man when dey quarter to die still dey support am.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by garfield1: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
SIONKPO1:

Karu's Population is far more than 300000,while the registered Voters should be that 300000 while in Elections 60-75% always votes pdp

Are you more knowledgeable than NPC? How can population of voters outsrip real population.do you realize people from 0-17 make up 30%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Contractor Resumes Work On Kano-Maiduguri, Potiskum-Damaturu Expressway / Garba Shehu Denies Breaking News On Ministerial List / Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.