Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,602 members, 7,843,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. (19379 Views)

APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) / Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by garfield1: 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
Aiel123:

When has an independent candidate won election in Nasarawa?
It's either APC or PDP.

Is obi an independent candidate? If you go by that,obi will lose se.as far as they can vote apga an Igbo party,forget it
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
Flows001:

Waste of time.
We in Nasarawa here know what's up.
Here in Nasarawa, it's PDP for Governorship and Labour Party for Presidency.
Even the clueless Governor knows this.
Well I hope you guys will not end up playing your useless Eggon-Mada rivalry that you always use to disgrace yourselves. I was shocked when I learnt that the Bare-bare were not a majority in lafiya and that the Hausa-Gwandara-Fulani are not a majority in Keffi, yet you allowed hatred to keep you in an apparent position of second fiddle. 2023 will determine whether I can still believe in the Eggon and Mada people of Nasarawa State or just give up on them.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by SIONKPO1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
garfield1:

Are you more knowledgeable than NPC? How can population of voters outsrip real population.do you realize people from 0-17 make up 30%
I gave you the break down,the last Census was held in 2006,imagine the influx of people to Karu LGA from 2007to date.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by garfield1: 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
SIONKPO1:

I gave you the break down,the last Census was held in 2006,imagine the influx of people to Karu LGA from 2007to date.

Sule even won karu
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by SIONKPO1(m): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
garfield1:

Sule even won karu
I told you that most Karu LGA votes was cancelled(Maraba,kabayi,Aso, etc while Karshi was left which is where the SSG hails from
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by DeOTR: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
Obaofaba:
That's just a 'state' in Nasarawa country angry
I see what you did right there. cheesy
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by caracas: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
who is likely to win Kaduna?
It’s a straight battle between pdp n LP …
Although I see Peter obi having an edge cos of the southern kaduna factor …..
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by Tsolutionjoseph: 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
caracas:

It’s a straight battle between pdp n LP …
Although I see Peter obi having an edge cos of the southern kaduna factor …..
Peter obi can not win a single state
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by Flows001(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Well I hope you guys will not end up playing your useless Eggon-Mada rivalry that you always use to disgrace yourselves. I was shocked when I learnt that the Bare-bare were not a majority in lafiya and that the Hausa-Gwandara-Fulani are not a majority in Keffi, yet you allowed hatred to keep you in an apparent position of second fiddle. 2023 will determine whether I can still believe in the Eggon and Mada people of Nasarawa State or just give up on them.
You made a wonderful observation and Point.
I'm actually Eggon and it's a pity that the State is being controlled by strangers and some distant minority, always sidelining the Eggons when it comes to appointments and jobs, Abdullahi Adamu's hatred for the Eggons and Christians and his Godfatherism in Nasarawa, just like Tinubu in Lagos, is the reason for all that, despite us being the majority in the state.
But not to worry bro, we have decided to unite this time around, far beyond tribe and religion, for the betterment of the state.
Everyone is now queuing behind Ombugadu of the PDP, no more divided tickets among the Eggons and Madas, together we will take back our state from Abdullahi Adamu, thank God for the introduction of the BVAS, rigging will be difficult for them this time around..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by Flows001(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
zionstaar75:
u are a novice, the party that wins presidency wins governorship, that's how nasarawa thinks
Definitely not.
Don't judge on the basis of the previous elections in the state because every Nasarawa indigene knows that none of the Elections has been free and fair, Abdullahi Adamu has just been rigging and imposing his preferred candidate on the state, just like how Tinubu is doing in Lagos, but next year will be a different game altogether, thank God for the introduction of electronic transmission of results via the BVAS, rigging will be very difficult for them this time around.
We will give Abdullahi Adamu and the enemies of the state the OSUN and OYETOLA treatment next year!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by Amspecial: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
I don't have time to argue with anybody but akwanga is a Christian local government and we will not vote a muslim Muslim ticket buhari had a religiously balanced ticket and still could not win tinubu won't see half of buharis vote in akwanga that's my local government of origin by the way.
Take it or leave it
garfield1:

Buhari got 16,000,atiku got 24000.that 24,000 is now contested by obi

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by Amspecial: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
Danwa leave this Tinubu urchins they dey talk like say them dey nasarawa state with us but the special grace of almighty God we go win davematics ombugadu go win
Flows001:

You made a wonderful observation and Point.
I'm actually Eggon and it's a pity that the State is being controlled by strangers and some distant minority, always sidelining the Eggons when it comes to appointments and jobs, Abdullahi Adamu's hatred for the Eggons and Christians and his Godfatherism in Nasarawa, just like Tinubu in Lagos, is the reason for all that, despite us being the majority in the state.
But not to worry bro, we have decided to unite this time around, far beyond tribe and religion, for the betterment of the state.
Everyone is now queuing behind Ombugadu of the PDP, no more divided tickets among the Eggons and Madas, together we will take back our state from Abdullahi Adamu, thank God for the introduction of the BVAS, rigging will be difficult for them this time around..
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by zionstaar75: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
Flows001:

Definitely not.
Don't judge on the basis of the previous elections in the state because every Nasarawa indigene knows that none of the Elections has been free and fair, Abdullahi Adamu has just been rigging and imposing his preferred candidate on the state, just like how Tinubu is doing in Lagos, but next year will be a different game altogether, thank God for the introduction of electronic transmission of results via the BVAS, rigging will be very difficult for them this time around.
We will give Abdullahi Adamu and the enemies of the state the OSUN and OYETOLA treatment next year!
I no even get strength to argue,next year Don come
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by garfield1: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
Amspecial:
I don't have time to argue with anybody but akwanga is a Christian local government and we will not vote a muslim Muslim ticket buhari had a religiously balanced ticket and still could not win tinubu won't see half of buharis vote in akwanga that's my local government of origin by the way.
Take it or leave it

You will divide between atiku and obi
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by ariesbull: 4:00am On Dec 03, 2022
onuman:

Say no to Shettima presidency.
They know that Tinubu is mentally a goner. That's why they sidelined clever Osinbajo and picked Tinubu. Beware of another Afonja brouhaha.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by Flows001(m): 6:39am On Dec 03, 2022
zionstaar75:
I no even get strength to argue,next year Don come
I been tell you say I get time to argue online?
Let our PVCs do the talking in February.
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by caracas: 7:55am On Dec 03, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
Peter obi can not win a single state
Ok sir
I hope with this your comment all your problems have disappeared?
Re: Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. by Agent17th: 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
Cyberterror:
Massive! This is just one local government area heavily populated by Christians and they are not deceived by the religious sentiments being whipped up by a 3rd class graduate candidate because they know and trust the ability of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to create a new Nigeria all will be proud of. It is obvious that this one local government rally in Nasarawa is much larger than the state rally of that IPOB party held in Ibadan.

Bro chill. This is the governor's rally for a re-election bid. It's a state rally not national.

So, do well to leave Obi out of your head, I know he gives you nightmares. Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics / PDP Postpones Lagos And Imo States Guber Primary Indefinitely / Lawyer Sues FG, 12 Northern States For Sharing In VAT Realised From Alchohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.