Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti (37217 Views)

Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video / Fani-Kayode Under Fresh EFCC Probe Over Forgery Allegation / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by Gucciblog: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2022
"You're Son Of Cow Lover"—APC Spokesperson Under Fire Over His Comment On Datti

The spokesperson for Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress is currently under fire, following his disturbing comments on Baba Ahmed Datti, the vice presidential candidate of the Labour Party.

While reacting to a press conference held by Datti, Femi Fani Kayode, described Datti as the son of a cow lover and refugee that should be rounded up in chains and deported out of Nigeria.

FFK's comment has sparked serious outrage on social media, with many asking is this how APC plan on getting back to power by insulting the character of other presidential candidates.

The spokesperson of the Labour Party, Nana Kazaure frowned at the vile comment and described that it contravenes the peace accord they signed ahead of the election.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1598756232486977536?t=Fx0OwxurzWJYcENiWW-7KA&s=09

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by Gucciblog: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2022
More

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by MandelaLives: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2022
grin My advice to Datti is that he shouldn't respond to FFK. Nigerians already know the issue-based response he gave. So, let him leave the mad man to dance in the public alone as Nigerians return him to his depression.

274 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by FreeStuffsNG: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2022
O ga o. From Reno to Dino to Datti and now Ffk.

May we not labour in vain o

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by olisaEze(m): 9:05am On Dec 03, 2022
The son of 'operation wet ti e' coordinator in the SW in the 60s will definitely have no limits when he’s been fed and let off his leash! FFK just reminds me of Theon Greyjoy after he became Reek in GOT! grin

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by Majesty2(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2022
Great one ffk

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by Penguin2: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2022
Datti set a trap for them and they fell for it grin

I knew APC people are so daft and can’t think beyond their noses.

If you accuse Datti Baba-Ahmed of being a Mauritanian Almajiri, it equally means you are also accusing his brother, who is the spokesperson of Northern Elders Forum, and indeed all Fulani of being foreign Almajiris who should be rounded up cow pens and sent back to the countries they came from.

If FFK statement represents the position of the APC of presidential candidate, then the Fulani are not safe with Tinubu.

They fell for the trap guys grin

They caught the hook grin

431 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by Gucciblog: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2022
Majesty2:
Great one ffk

See what Politics has turned you into?

I know the reason why you guys cry of bully from Obidients is because you people don't control the narrative as 2015.

But believe me, you're naturally a vile human and people like you end in the most miserable manner

204 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by Majesty2(m): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2022
Gucciblog:

I know the reason why you guys cry of bully from Obidients is because you people don't control the narrative as 2015.

But believe me, you're naturally a bike human and people like you end in the most miserable manner
cry of bully from who? Alaye, who be zombidiots where i dey, bring it on and you go receive as e dey hot

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by Gossipninja: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2022
Majesty2:
cry of bully from who? Ogbeni you need a brain check up

See your lord and personal saviour crying.

Noise maker grin

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by Majesty2(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2022
Penguin2:

If you accuse Datti Baba-Ahmed of being a Mauritanian Almajiri, it equally means you are also accusing his brother, who is the spokesperson of Northern Elders Forum, and indeed all Fulani of being foreign Almajiris who should be rounded up cow pens and sent back to the countries they came from.

If FFK statement represents the position of the APC of presidential candidate, then the Fulani are not safe with Tinubu.

Zombidiot with no brain, trap ko crap ni

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by Gossipninja: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2022
Majesty2:

URCHIN, smell drug drug comot here before you go begin wail grin.

We have a long queue of your fellow wailers..

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by Naijanascam: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2022
Someone must be bankrolling this comments these days

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by Gucciblog: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2022
nlfpmod fp
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2022
Majesty2:
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2 please

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2022
Majesty2:
cry of bully from who? Alaye, who be zombidiots where i dey, bring it on and you go receive as e dey hot
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by ariesbull: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2022
why are these Yoruba APC guys talk anyhow..when you start yoie own

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by BATified2023: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2022
Gucciblog:
"You're Son Of Cow Lover"—APC Spokesperson Under Fire Over His Comment On Datti

The spokesperson for Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress is currently under fire, following his disturbing comments on Baba Ahmed Datti, the vice presidential candidate of the Labour Party.

While reacting to a press conference held by Datti, Femi Fani Kayode, described Datti as the son of a cow lover and refugee that should be rounded up in chains and deported out of Nigeria.

FFK's comment has sparked serious outrage on social media, with many asking is this how APC plan on getting back to power by insulting the character of other presidential candidates.

The spokesperson of the Labour Party, Nana Kazaure frowned at the vile comment and described that it contravenes the peace accord they signed ahead of the election.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1598756232486977536?t=Fx0OwxurzWJYcENiWW-7KA&s=09
which useless ipob fire is that?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by slivertongue: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2022
I refuse to be distracted from all foul mouth spokespersons. I am sticking with the issues in the campaign. I will not reinforce failure and APC affliction won't rise a second time.

77 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by BeardedMeat(m): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
O ga o. From Reno to Dino to Datti and now Ffk.

May we not labour in vain o
You will soon begin to cry nsogbu nsogbu politics when you are hit. You and your fellow urchin moh247.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by BeardedMeat(m): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2022
Penguin2:

He that's down needs fear no fall.

Tinubu knows APC north are all set to betray from the point they voted him in as flagbear.

The plot thickens everyday and FFK have nothing to loose than to return to his tribal trenches to pour invectives on the tribe he hates more than devil.

Tinubu is in the race just because he can, he knows he can't win.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by Gucciblog: 10:49am On Dec 03, 2022
BATified2023:
which useless ipob fire is that?

OPC terrorist shut up

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by BeardedMeat(m): 10:53am On Dec 03, 2022
Gucciblog:

But believe me, you're naturally a bike human and people like you end in the most miserable manner
Whenever they cry bully or their latest mantra, "nzogbu nzogbu politics", it energizes me to press their necks harder.

They can't control the narrative like the last time they were latching on Jonathan's inadequacies.

Now, their push and start criminal candidate can't even campaign with buhari's achievements in office.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by uba1991: 10:54am On Dec 03, 2022
The signing of that peace accord was just a jamboree. There was no penalty for any party that break the peace accord.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by BeardedMeat(m): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2022
uba1991:
The signing of that peace accord was just a jamboree. There was no penalty for any party that break the peace accord.
Peace was never an option!
We die here!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by Waterlrd: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2022
Penguin2:

Our imam here has called for a meeting over the issue.
I will brief you guys after the meeting on Friday.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by bigdammyj: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2022
Reading...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by TheChameleon: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2022
grin

Even after FFK mercilessly pounded Bianca...

When Wike was abusing the hell out of Buhari, called him Wicked Wike...not knowing they were predicting Obigbo Sanitation cheesy

When Reno was " table shaking" .. they cheered.

They worshipped them religiously and licked their buttocks.

So what changed? grin

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2022
Druggists. This is just confirmation that only people with mental illness support APC.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti by gotoyes: 11:02am On Dec 03, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? / Senate Presidency: Five Reasons Why Lawan Defeated Ndume / Appeal Court Sacks Senator Egyegbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.