Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu (14400 Views)

My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema / Tinubu Postponed US Trip, He Was Never Denied Visa – Orji Kalu / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by mimicherry: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
When US government officials are always coming to his house to visit him?
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by DonWest16(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
That na ona headache.
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Greatechng(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
This man has really betrayed his tribe big time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
Franzinni:
I am a Yoruba man and I was a tinubu diehard like most Yoruba people ... Becasue of tribe and nothing more... I was shouting about how tinubu changed lagos but you and I Know the reality is far from that ... Lagos quite frankly is a ghetto with crime running rampant... If you see an average lagosian who is showing money, you most likely are looking at a criminal.

After all the fish will always rot from the head.

Peter Obi people are just ranting.
From January to December there was no Bank Robbery in lagos.
Lagos Invrease Minimum wage above 30k
LASTMA dey work
LAWMA dey work
Lagos dey sweet I no know where you dey ooo

If we all start to say the truth regardless of our interests maybe ... Just maybe Nigeria will have a future but if not ... The weak will continue rulling the strong because it takes strength to be good.

The truth is that Jagaban increase lagos igr by over 500 percent while Peter obi invested Anabra money in beer business.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Strikethem: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
beerfraud:
coming from a tribe who believed that Buhari is cloned
Let him go to yankee if it is sure for him.
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by 3verblazing(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
Jemex003:

We know them all they can do is to lie and create a fake news.

Know Tinubu
Know Peace ✌️
but your principal they open him jagajaga mouth abuse other aspirants and any politician that is against him everywhere he goes.
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Franzinni: 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
Abolodje:

Bro are you a slowpoke or you just don’t like to make use of your senses on the internet?
but you are even slower than me becasue you don't even have the sense to use in the first place .... Ode! Eleribu!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Alexbio: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
Going by Peter Obi Personality and CV in relation to Nigeria context and system of employment for instance in a Bank Jobs Peter Obi is not even qualified to apply for an entry-level given is 2.2 grade in his certificate, he has no verifiable experience or track records, even his overrated age (because those who still regards late 50s and early 60s as "young people" in this 21st century must be trained entertainers!). Now linking this with Presidential capacity in Nigeria is like employing a fresh graduate into a managerial role in a company without adhering to the norms of the recruitment exercise. Let me put it to you in person: would you want to allow or allow someone to go and test-run is ability at federal executive level in Nigeria? The answer must be no to every 21st century youth. Executive capacity be it in any company is not based on age or physical agility but experience and track records. How can someone have a glaring track records without having to translate his acquired expertise into reality despite all odds? This doesn't remove the fact that Peter Obi has been a Nigerian Politician and continue to be there is no gainsaying about it unlike some people came up from sideways only to present Peter Obi as saint to all!
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Franzinni: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
Blaze14k:

I love the way u dey give these guys gbas gbos.. they believe no Yoruba man or woman can criticize tinubu
tinubu is a common criminal according to his records ... I refuse to let tribalism enslave me anymore!

I will stand with the truth !

I just dey start with them bros many of them are benefiting from curuption nah him make Dem no fit talk truth.

Truth is the most expensive thing for a liar... They rather endure the agony that lie brings than to be truthful.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by toprealman: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
Look at who is talking
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Janajack: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
beerfraud:
Tinubu is still fvcking Pandora Man at his backyard
SE is a battlefield between Obi, Atiku and Tinubu
Atiku can never rule this Country because it's the turn of the South to produce the President of Nigeria.

Either Tinubu or Obi wins, it is good for our democracy.

Buhari cannot hand over power to his fellow Fulani man after 8 Years in office,. it calls for disintegration of Nigeria.

No Northerner should near Also Rock in 2023, it's strictly for the South and South alone.
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
beerfraud:
The entire tribe of Mr franzinni actually believed that shit
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Patriotsleague: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
Franzinni:
I am a Yoruba man and I was a tinubu diehard like most Yoruba people ... Becasue of tribe and nothing more... I was shouting about how tinubu changed lagos but you and I Know the reality is far from that ... Lagos quite frankly is a ghetto with crime running rampant... If you see an average lagosian who is showing money, you most likely are looking at a criminal.

After all the fish will always rot from the head.

If we all start to say the truth regardless of our interests maybe ... Just maybe Nigeria will have a future but if not ... The weak will continue rulling the strong because it takes strength to be good.
You might stay in a ghetto but VI, Ikoyi, Banana island, Lekki, Ikeja, Maryland, VGC, Chevron, LBS, Falomo etc, are no ghetto, save yourself from your poverty or go to your village.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Franzinni: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

The truth is that Jagaban increase lagos igr by over 500 percent while Peter obi invested Anabra money in beer business.
are you lai Mohamed? Your mouth is like machine gun Sir ! TU TU TU TU bishaun!!!! Hahhahaha

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by ezechi242: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
beerfraud:

Even you yourself know say na rubbish you type here.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by ibinaboonline: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
It's no longer Lawan. It's now Tinubu. Orji just follow wherever the wind of power blows.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Enemyofpeace: 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
E be like sey him wan go prison. Make him no try go US o

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by ezechi242: 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
beerfraud:

I'm sure the general overseer of winners chapel is also from that tribe....na wa for some people reasoning o

Have you ever asked yourself why the fedral govt haven't filed a suit against him concerning that allegation?...since you are smart

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Franzinni: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You might stay in a ghetto but VI, Ikoyi, Banana island, Lekki, Ikeja, Maryland, VGC, Chevron, LBS, are no ghetto, save yourself from your poverty or go to your village.
oga lock up ... All those places are infested with criminals ... Thieves and yahooboys serviced by oloshos ... In big big mansions aquired by fraud and criminality ... I lived there Wella so I know ... Youost likely are one of the elements aforementioned. So take a chill pill and chill at will !

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Traplord09: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
Chelseanababa:
Stop promoting Peter Obi on this platform we don't want him. Abi na by force?

I don't need to promote him let me promote that old monkey..... tinuubff

Live at stage .. Lagos lagoons were southwest and north are facing the country and give you a bigger deal for losses ur life at war front ....

E get way ...
And still southwest have been sold out for #1000

What an incredible job for PDP to APC .., .

No wonder ur people have become thife and killers by de day...
What a joke by de day .

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by onome2013: 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
Every action from you old politicians, is for selfish reasons. All of you don't like TINUBU but you only after what you will gain. When MKO Abiola was in detention, in his inner most heart, he preferred to let the mandate go, but Kudirat due to her been ambitious, convinced Chiefs to stand firm, today where is she and the husband. If you guys don't learn from others mistakes, then mistakes will learn from you.
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Franzinni: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
The entire tribe of Mr franzinni actually believed that shit
I don't care if buhari is cloned ... I only care for the fact that APC will gett out ! And let us breath fresh air on Nigeria !

After all buhari of 2015 is unrecognizable from the fresh bouncing smooth skined buhari of today ... And y'all have Nigerian tax payers to thank for that ... Be humble !

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Traplord09: 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ojiofor:
Orji Uzo Kalu is now APC spokesman for Tinubu.

And see that our problem...
If he likes make him clean ground for tinuubff
Let me remember u last words

Is not an Igbo man rather is an Yorba man .
He say is not an Igbo man ..
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by ogbonti: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
Chelseanababa:
Stop promoting Peter Obi on this platform we don't want him. Abi na by force?

WHO ARE THE WE? say you dont want him - but we want him grin
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by arantess: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
beerfraud:
Foolish you don't even know tinubu was also indicted in pandora papers
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by 080bjaked(m): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
beerfraud:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/tinubu-was-never-denied-us-visa-orji-kalu/

Liars but E no matter,Obi will still be the president whether they like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Scamburster(m): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
post=118876909:

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Hustler.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Patriotsleague: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
Franzinni:
oga lock up ... All those places are infested with criminals ... Thieves and yahooboys serviced by oloshos ... In big big mansions aquired by fraud and criminality ... I lived there Wella so I know ... Youost likely are one of the elements aforementioned. So take a chill pill and chill at will !
Are they no Yahoo boys everywhere, you are wrong, Yahoo boys make up 1% of people making money in Lagos, business men are 90%
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Franzinni: 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Are they no Yahoo boys everywhere, you are wrong, Yahoo boys make up 1% of people making money in Lagos, business men are 90%
oga tell yourself the truth ... See once a yahoo boy cash out big ... His first goal is to move to lekki ... That is why if you go to lekki you will find them like rat ... Which kind 1% ... Oga you are talking to someone in the know Sir.. ole loKun lekki Sir. Awon odaran kpatakpo! If efcc want to work, they will fill kirikiri up within 24 hours with pure hardened criminals parading as landlords in lekki. But we all know as e dey go with efcc and yahoo boys .... Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by novaris(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
beerfraud:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/tinubu-was-never-denied-us-visa-orji-kalu/

see as the drug lord aka bobo Chicago dimwit supporters are displaying their mental deficiencies

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by biafranrealson: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
Mumu
Spokesperson
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Atlantis585: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
I wrote on this platform last week as someone that knows a lot about US immigration laws that Tinubu is a persona non-grata (undesirable element) as far being welcome to USA. A non-citizen that commits a serious crime such as money laundering, drug dealing or immigration fraud is banned permanently. The only way around that is being a diplomat or traveling with a diplomatic passport. He has neither.

Regardless of what Kalu is saying, Thiefnubbu remains banned. He may go and fake another name or buy a diplomatic passport as he most likely will try to do given his antecedents - as his supporters like to say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose / Tinubu No Longer Relevant In South-west –agbaje. / Port Harcourt Refinery Begins Production Again – NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.