Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu (14391 Views)

My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema / Tinubu Postponed US Trip, He Was Never Denied Visa – Orji Kalu / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by MultiDot: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
If you want to know the number of stupid idiots in Nigeria, watch APC presidential rallies and observe how they apear like slowpoke looking imbeciles, especially if Tinubu is at the podium making his usual gaffes. They always look dejected and bemused! Orjiuzor is just one of the many!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Pclemenza: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
oneMalik:
you for swear make he no meet you alive in case he goes and nothing haapen

Is this what I think it is?
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Abolodje: 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
Franzinni:
but you are even slower than me becasue you don't even have the sense to use in the first place .... Ode! Eleribu!

Scramble off you jobless urchin and mention me no more.
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by oneMalik: 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
lol .

Me I no know o !

Pclemenza:

Is this what I think it is?
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Pclemenza: 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
oneMalik:
lol .

Me I no know o !

Lol.
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by beyondPen(m): 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
Franzinni:
There is a vacant space just beside hush puppys cell ... If he step foot on Yankee soil kpere!

Infact let him just try it to prove us wrong ... E go shock unah !

If he is wanted for arrest in the USA.

Then why are USA consulate coming to visit him in his chambers?

And why did they sort him to build their biggest embassy in lekki?

Clearly, we dont celebrate mediocrity in our region.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Robinmido(m): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
How you take no his tribe. undecided
beerfraud:
coming from a tribe who believed that Buhari is cloned
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by oneMalik: 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
Abi ?

Pclemenza:

Lol.

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Franzinni: 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2022
Abolodje:

Scramble off you jobless urchin and mention me no more.
big English!!! Did you have to Google it ? ... I am impressed Sha for a history teacher .. you know. grin

Ok let me now scrambu Hoff. To my urchintopia! And leave you inside your ishoro!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Franzinni: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
beyondPen:

If he is wanted for arrest in the USA.

Then why are USA consulate coming to visit him in his chambers?

And why did they sort him to build their biggest embassy in lekki?

Clearly, we dont celebrate mediocrity in our region.
you don't celebrate mediocrity but upon all the book that Yorubas are reading there is still no progress in your region ... No let me play you the cassette o ... Yoruba people are a strange lot ... I am Yoruba so I know unah well well. Envy, malice , pull him down mentality , scarcity mentality.....just to give you a tip.... Just the tip! Hahahah like the scope I use for that girl last week.
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Ashirioluwa: 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
No problem, bro. We heard you.
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by danngnews: 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
post=118876909:

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Says the chief idiot.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by seguno2: 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
It's not hard to tell most of you are street vagabonds.

Street vagabond like MC Oluomo and the other agberos who ThiefNuibu made almajiri illiterates by his failure to employ teachers for free education of all children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by NLPoliceWoman: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
danngnews:

Says the chief idiot.
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by MiaBeer(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
beerfraud:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/tinubu-was-never-denied-us-visa-orji-kalu/

And this is coming from an ex convict who was released from jail due to the pandemic. Orji Kanu is one of our many problems in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Yankee101: 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
Because he's most likely a US citizen or at least a permanent resident
You can't fool everyone
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Stanleyq: 1:02am On Dec 04, 2022
since this man bara apc, o na buzi olukwu o
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by beyondPen(m): 2:30am On Dec 04, 2022
Franzinni:
you don't celebrate mediocrity but upon all the book that Yorubas are reading there is still no progress in your region ... No let me play you the cassette o ... Yoruba people are a strange lot ... I am Yoruba so I know unah well well. Envy, malice , pull him down mentality , scarcity mentality.....just to give you a tip.... Just the tip! Hahahah like the scope I use for that girl last week.

You don't know the Yorubas from your gibberish you wrote!!!
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by beerfraud: 5:34am On Dec 04, 2022
Robinmido:
How you take no his tribe. undecided
which tribe alleged that Buhari was cloned?
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by beerfraud: 5:36am On Dec 04, 2022
ezechi242:

I'm sure the general overseer of winners chapel is also from that tribe....na wa for some people reasoning o

Have you ever asked yourself why the fedral govt haven't filed a suit against him concerning that allegation?...since you are smart
are you still staying Buhari is cloned? Then you must be Ibo
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by danngnews: 11:04am On Dec 04, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

Who used the word idiots first? Keep wasting your time, no go find job.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by bn2murphy(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2022

Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Jnkay: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Birds of same plumage. Like Tinubu like Kalu
Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by Iwedunloye: 5:46am On Dec 22, 2022
KEVIND:
Not to worry, third week of December is around the corner.
We'll ait patiently.

Is he contesting for the USA election, even if he later visit USA you will still say he can’t visit China

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Sheikh Gumi Defends Bandits But Never Speaks For Their Victims / Independent Campaign Group Floated In Lagos For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu / How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.