Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER (28870 Views)

My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook / Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer / Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Seyiemath(m): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
A fellow nairalander sent in this story through a voice message. I will do my best to narrate it by text.

Part 1

My name is John. I got back from work on a Friday evening, I was on a bike to my residence when I remembered I did not cook a day before, I literally had no food at home, I told the Okada man to drop me off at a roadside restaurant in my street. After eating egusi soup and 2 wraps of Santana, I was full, and that should carry me till Saturday morning when I planned to cook.

I left the restaurant, I was contemplating of going to the nearest Ashawo joint or just go back home and do soapy. Going to the ashawo joint felt like a better plan. So, quickly rushed home to shower and put my place in order just in case I bring one of the ashee to my residence for away match(if you know what I mean). I got home, showered and I called my gee to meet me up at the joint, he told me he wasn’t free. WE MOVE REGARDLESS

The joint was just in the next junction, I was on my way when I saw this light skinned girl standing alone, she was very pretty and sexy too. I knew she was working at the joint, I walked up to her. I asked “how you Dey na fine girl” and she replied with a gorgeous smile saying “ I am fine o”. We had a brief discussion and we agreed on a fee.

I got some bottles of fearless and bullets. When we got to my residence I told her to get comfy while I turn on the generator.

/:/::/ A DAY BEFORE. //:/::

I saw an Aboki selling all forms of man-power on a wheel barrow. I got 2 packs, I don’t usually last long in bed so I was thinking this should be my support system till I get over the “1 Minute man madness”.

/:::/;//BACK IN MY ROOM WITH-THIS GIRL. /://:/:/

After having some random conversations with her, I took one bottle of fearless and bullet to my room. I mixed it, I mixed it together with the sex enhancer I got the previous day. I drank the bullet/fearless/burantashi mix. While sipping my mix, I was feeling some kind of way, I should have stopped but the stubborn me kept going. I finished the mix and I went back to meet the girl. She was all smiley as usual. It was time, time to play the first match, we were doing the usual when I felt I sharp pain in my chest. I should have stopped but the stupid me did not. We continued not until the sharp pain came back on, I couldn’t breath properly, I was feeling very dizzy, my legs and hands were shaking so bad.

Part 2 coming up shortly.

If you want to be notified when it drops. Leave a comment and I will tag you in the next post.

6 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Carmanbiz: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ok
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Dfynboi: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
Following
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by sunnymighty(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
Seyiemath:
A fellow nairalander sent in this story through a voice message. I will do my best to narrate it by text.

Part 1

My name is John. I got back from work on a Friday evening, I was on a bike to my residence when I remembered I did not cook a day before, I literally had no food at home, I told the Okada man to drop me off at a roadside restaurant in my street. After eating egusi soup and 2 wraps of Santana, I was full, and that should carry me till Saturday morning when I planned to cook.

I left the restaurant, I was contemplating of going to the nearest Ashawo joint or just go back home and do soapy. Going to the ashawo joint felt like a better plan. So, quickly rushed home to shower and put my place in order just in case I bring one of the ashee to my residence for away match(if you know what I mean). I got home, showered and I called my gee to meet me up at the joint, he told me he wasn’t free. WE MOVE REGARDLESS

The joint was just in the next junction, I was on my way when I saw this light skinned girl standing alone, she was very pretty and sexy too. I knew she was working at the joint, I walked up to her. I asked “how you Dey na fine girl” and she replied with a gorgeous smile saying “ I am fine o”. We had a brief discussion and we agreed on a fee.

I got some bottles of fearless and bullets. When we got to my residence I told her to get comfy while I turn on the generator.

/:/::/ A DAY BEFORE. //:/::

I saw an Aboki selling all forms of man-power on a wheel barrow. I got 2 packs, I don’t usually last long in bed so I was thinking this should be my support system till I get over the “1 Minute man madness”.

/:::/;//BACK IN MY ROOM WITH-THIS GIRL. /://:/:/

After having some random conversations with her, I took one bottle of fearless and bullet to my room. I mixed it, I mixed it together with the sex enhancer I got the previous day. I drank the bullet/fearless/burantashi mix. While sipping my mix, I was feeling some kind of way, I should have stopped but the stubborn me kept going. I finished the mix and I went back to meet the girl. She was all smiley as usual. It was time, time to play the first match, we were doing the usual when I felt I sharp pain in my chest. I should have stopped but the stupid me did not. We continued not until the sharp pain came back on, I couldn’t breath properly, I was feeling very dizzy, my legs and hands were shaking so bad.

Part 2 coming up shortly.

If you want to be notified when it drops. Leave a comment and I will tag you in the next post.

Following

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by ObiciousBoss(m): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
Following
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Seyiemath(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by ahnie: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
As light nor dey,make I use your series to while away time

10 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Seyiemath(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
ahnie:

Enjoy
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Tallesty1(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
E go pain me if the person no later die

10 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by 3nity7: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
Super Story, but continue cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by onomeabuja: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
ahnie:

U go wait tire as d op no get head.

3 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Skodrran(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
U sound more like a writer trying to build up your literature

5 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by illicit(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
Fearless and bullet plus burantashi
shocked
If I hear say u no die
grin

6 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by ahnie: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
One minute men everywhere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Seyiemath(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
Part 2.

It was very difficult to breath, I told the lady to get me some water from my fridge, she rushed to get the water. After drinking , I felt some relieve in my chest and I started getting back to normal.

The lady was looking at me like I was acting some Bollywood can of sh#t. She asked me if we could continue and I said yes.
We continued our royal rumble, everything was fine not until the heartache came back on. This time it came with a very erect and painful D#ck. OMG, what should do? I called my friend, the same guy who I had called some hours back to join me in my quest.

He quickly came around, he brought some low-fat milk and palm oil for me. I drank the milk and some of the palm oil. I was having some relieve in my chest but my JOHN THOMAS was still Erect.

My friend suggested we continue with the royal rumble (if you know what I mean),we continued. My friend was watching us like we are some p0rn stars. I was laying on the bed facing up, with a belly filled with milk and palm oil. And the lady on top, going easy on me.

My friend was insisting she go hard and fast on me, I was trying to signal the lady to stop because I could feel a sharp pain on my D#ck and chest, but she she wasn’t looking at me. I felt so paralysis and I think I tripped off.

Part 3 coming up shortly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Seyiemath(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
Carmanbiz:
Ok

Part 2 is out
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Seyiemath(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
Dfynboi:
Following

Part 2 is out
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Seyiemath(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
sunnymighty:

Following

Part 2 is out
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Seyiemath(m): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
ObiciousBoss:
Following

Part 2 is out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Seyiemath(m): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
ahnie:

Part 2 is out
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Seyiemath(m): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
Tallesty1:
E go pain me f the person no later die

Part 2 is out
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Seyiemath(m): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
3nity7:
Super Story, but continue cool cool

Part 2 is out

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Seyiemath(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
illicit:
Fearless and bullet plus burantashi
shocked
If I hear say u no die
grin

Part 2 is out

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Ballzproblem2: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
any narration that has part one and two ,I feel is fake ,and lose interest ,bye.

9 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Seyiemath(m): 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
any narration that has part one and two ,I feel is fake ,and lose interest ,bye.

Ok sir
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Lawship(m): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
I hope it ends well [i][/i]
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Seyiemath(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
Lawship:
I hope it ends well [i][/i]

Let’s see how it goes
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Solofresh2: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
Okay
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by feranmi143: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
Yo fish,
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by SurvAbideen07(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] part 3 please
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by blaquebelle: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
Mtcheww
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Olachase(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
O. P day find who he won fool na that chest pain go kill you Las Las grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / At What Point Does A Man Stop Chasing : / Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.