Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays (2482 Views)

It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments / Where Can You Meet Good Girls? / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by Thereisstillhop: 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
If I meet a lady once I try to have a conversation. Next thing na billing
Or always not in the mood. If You try to know all revolve around Money money money. Especially when they see say I get small sharp car... So tey I no dey carry car go some places the whole sh*ta getting sucks sad cry

1 Like

Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by Candidlady: 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
Thereisstillhop:
Or always not in the mood. If You try to know all revolve around Money money money. Especially when they see say I get small sharp car... So tey I no dey carry car go some places the whole sh*ta getting sucks sad cry

You no dey carry car go some places undecided places like where and where abeg lipsrsealed

Lie small small danallah

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by Thereisstillhop: 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2022
Candidlady:

You no dey carry car go some places undecided places like where and where abeg lipsrsealed

Lie small small danallah

Lol
I no dey try make people like you feel depressed but you can if wish ..... Places wey girl go dey look my hands to confirm its car key or see me trying to pack. If you dey try carry yourself comot you for understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by Candidlady: 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
Thereisstillhop:

Lol
I no dey try make people like you feel depressed but you can if wish ..... Places wey girl go dey look my hands to confirm its car key or see me trying to pack. If you dey try carry yourself comot you for understand

How old are you please? undecided what kinda jalopy do you pull up in?

Yaro you are lying.. there is no sense in what you wrote up there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by doggedfighter(f): 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
Thereisstillhop:

Congratulations on owning a small sharp car !

7 Likes

Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by babajero(m): 4:38am On Dec 04, 2022
Depends on were you are looking for the so called good girls.

1 Like

Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:57am On Dec 04, 2022
Thereisstillhop:
aswear dem no plenty,if I tell them my job,the next day na billings upon billings.i start lying that am a teacher to see if dem go stop billing,but they still bill me ..lol.Just comot your mind.I think it's their nature

1 Like

Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by Fahvvy: 6:51am On Dec 04, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
aswear dem no plenty,if I tell them my job,the next day na billings upon billings.i start lying that am a teacher to see if dem go stop billing,but they still bill me ..lol.Just comot your mind.I think it's their nature

I don't understand....
Can't you tell them NO when they bill you? undecided...
Abi them point you gun for head? undecided...

Why would you have to lie or hide the extent of your capacity (like the OP) all because of a woman's billing, when you can decline whatever request they ask of you? undecided...

If a girl ask you for money, tell her NO...
It's your money...
You worked for it...
So don't allow any female put you under pressure to spend your hard earned money!! undecided...

The highest that can happen is that she'll call you "stingy" or "broke" or any other name she feels she can use to manipulate you, BUT DON'T FALL FOR IT undecided...

Infact sef you should even feel flattered when women call you names like this, it shows that you're not easily manipulated undecided... if it's so easy to be rich, she wouldn't be begging you for money, but would rather be swimming in it undecided...

And if she too run her mouth like tap, don't hesitate to remind her that it's better to be a broke man who has his shit together than be a beggar who has refused to work (and/or cut her coat according to her size) undecided....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by Jeon(f): 7:05am On Dec 04, 2022
What do you want to use the good girls for? You want to damage their Vaginas /harvest their heads/organs right?..

We have a lot of good girls , they're becoming very wise because most of the Boyz wants to eat their cake and have it especially those cheap bad men.

3 Likes

Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 04, 2022
Na Mumus Just full this Thread.

I'm Out. Bounced.
Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by Truvelisback(m): 7:13am On Dec 04, 2022
Thereisstillhop:
It's very hard to find. It's like looking for a Virgin in a maternity home. grin
Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by Magnoliaa(f): 8:48am On Dec 04, 2022
The way guys like Vinnie2000 just come online and lie unprovoked ehn, God safe us.

And after they fked their l**** and d******** away, they will now be looking for one "good girl" to settle down with as if say na so e dey work.

3 Likes

Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by SPAMBOX7: 9:00am On Dec 04, 2022
Then just flash the money in their faces and fvck them and dump. That's how it works. As a made man in this country you are a prey to the average Nigerian person be it a woman or not. You just have to use that to your advantage. Lemme stop here

3 Likes

Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by Vyzz: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2022
If she go uni...

Or she dey uni currently..

Not a good girl
Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by SPAMBOX7: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2022
Fahvvy:

I don't understand....
Can't you tell them NO when they bill you? undecided...
Abi them point you gun for head? undecided...

Why would you have to lie or hide the extent of your capacity (like the OP) all because of a woman's billing, when you can decline whatever request they ask of you? undecided...

If a girl ask you for money, tell her NO...
It's your money...
You worked for it...
So don't allow any female put you under pressure to spend your hard earned money!! undecided...

The highest that can happen is that she'll call you "stingy" or "broke" or any other name she feels she can use to manipulate you, BUT DON'T FALL FOR IT undecided...

Infact sef you should even feel flattered when women call you names like this, it shows that you're not easily manipulated undecided... if it's so easy to be rich, she wouldn't be begging you for money, but would rather be swimming in it undecided...

And if she too run her mouth like tap, don't hesitate to remind her that it's better to be a broke man who has his shit together than be a beggar who has refused to work (and/or cut her coat according to her size) undecided....
To my NL brothers @embolden is what any bitch that calls you broke from today henceforth should be replied with. No go dey follow them argue plenty

2 Likes

Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by kollinzgee(m): 9:08am On Dec 04, 2022
There are good girls everywhere na you no just they approach..
Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by coputa(m): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2022
Thereisstillhop:

Lol
Driving a Car is not a sign of oppulence or wealth, it's even a huge liability.I know billionaires that drives low cost cars,also note that majority of those that drives big cars bought them on loans and hire purchase,so,the experience and wise gal's knows that driving cars does not mean you have a lot of money in your pocket

1 Like

Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by tydi(m): 9:58am On Dec 04, 2022
Good girls full for Virgin department.
Know this and know peace!
Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by Demigod22: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2022
OP, you are right. We have girls everywhere but the good ones are rare. My cousin, a medical doctor with great attitude and discipline have been looking for wife since last year, that guy is just meeting with regular billing girls and the let's pray about it while sleeping around.

I am not worried about good girls now, perhaps, because I am still young or because I have come to understand how delicate and fragile marriage is in my generation.

4 Likes

Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2022
Thereisstillhop:

Where una dey meet all this kind ladies

Abi nor be the same Nigeria I dey when I dey yansh ladies without any of this complain

My close friend dey yansh ladies everyday without a dime leaving his pocket

Is either you guys that are complaining are extremely ugly or you all lack what to woo a lady....
Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2022
Thereisstillhop:
Most are Lesbians, they only date men for money.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by Outlaw07(m): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2022
most girls from age 20-25 are not serious, the serious ones are aging already
Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by Thereisstillhop: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2022
I'm not trying to prove anyone right.
Thank God I read some sensible comments not like some broke thinking fools up there. .. Most of this girls look good. Well packaged. But once the visit or know where I work. In the next few days.. complain like landlord is after her. Her this are that . And mind you most are working class as well. .. from that billing if I approach exchange of sex with money. Asap they fall in
Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by sulakishop(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2022
Not very hard, almost impossible!
Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by blaquebelle: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
Go church.
Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by Nhemzie17: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
Why are all those bitches up there so bitter?
It's obvious they can't afford a bike that's why something as minor as a car is what they are running mad about. Are everyone supposed to be broke like their family?

1 Like

Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by VeryKindHearted(m): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
Some of you men type shit for clout. Not all women are after money.
Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by imagrg(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
Good girls plenty for church.
Go propose to one and don't yash her until after marriage. You will see the choice of borehole they have dug between her legs before she became born-again! grin

3 Likes

Re: Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Where una dey meet all this kind ladies

Abi nor be the same Nigeria I dey when I dey yansh ladies without any of this complain

My close friend dey yansh ladies everyday without a dime leaving his pocket

Is either you guys that are complaining are extremely ugly or you all lack what to woo a lady....

This is in some other planet or the future this is not nigeria 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' / place of God / I Cheated On My Guy, Must I Confess?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.