Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) (43894 Views)

Police Arrest 2 Suspected Thugs For Disrupting APC Rally In Rivers / 2023: Politicians Likely To Use Thugs For Campaign – DSS / Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by jaybenugo: 6:12am On Dec 05, 2022
IGBERETV report

Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo)

A chieftain of the Labour Party (LP) Rabiu Ismaila was stabbed by thugs who attacked him and others for pasting posters of a House of Representatives candidate in Atakunmosa East Local Government Area of Osun State.

The Nation reported some members of the party in Owode, Igangan and Olopon communities in Ijeshaland have repeatedly cried out over incessant attacks. They claimed that they've been attacked more than three times within a week.

Reacting to the attacks, Chairman of Labour Party in the state, Comrade Bello Adebayo, urged the Commissioner of Police, Sunday Faleye, to arrest and prosecute all the thugs that attacked the party’s members.

Speaking to the publication, one of the victims, Ismaila, said;

“I am still receiving treatments at Wesley Guild hospital, Ilesa after I was hacked by PDP political thugs. The thugs are from Iwara. I was attacked on November 30th by six of those thugs. I was attacked because I pasted the posters of Labour Party House of Representatives candidate, Kunle Gideon, popularly known as Aloba. That is my only offence. We are living in fear in that area.”

Another victim revealed that same hoodlums who attacked Ismaila came to attack other members of the party, late Thursday around 11 pm at Olopon Ajegunle village.

He said;

“They came to my house; forced their way inside and started destroying my property. Thank God we were able to escape. One of the persons that came to attack us is Tayo, notoriously known as Ijoba. The policemen in our area are not capable of handling these guys.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClwYB37tI1G/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Dapson73(m): 6:15am On Dec 05, 2022
If you die, you die for Pandora Scam.

201 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by VoteObi2SaveNai: 6:19am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

You're a disgrace!!!

Las las, the bastard of iragbiji and his urchins will still be disgraced and you all will live with the shame forever. You guys will eventually learn how to play politics devoid of bitterness, anger and frustration.

Stabbing a Hausa man for exercising his democratic rights shows that Tinubu and his urchins are evil. Continue attacking others in your areas while hoping that same Hausas will vote for Tinubu.

834 Likes 99 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by mycar: 6:21am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

Even when the article says the poster was for a house of representative, criminal and bigot like you have no place in the new Nigeria that we all are clamoring for.

591 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by PureMe01: 6:22am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

Agbado terrorist. Go tell your agbado master his days are numbered. After 2023,you both will be history as regards to Nigerian politics. Retired shamefully

399 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 05, 2022
I am not a LP supporter but I noticed Labour party members are being attacked all over Nigeria and this is unfair. I never expected this from PDP cos they're also suffering a similar fate in the hands of APC controlled Lagos state. They can't even paste Jandor/Funke's posters in Lagos, all na tear tear!

Till these so-called political thugs are met with a greater force and anger by the people, political thuggery will not stop in Nigeria.

296 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by sukkot: 6:40am On Dec 05, 2022
shocked you sef get mind.you dey post labor party poster in yoruba territory. no be death wish be dat ? i hope they paid you well to risk your life sha

22 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Generalkorex(m): 6:41am On Dec 05, 2022
When will all these stop?

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Omagi: 6:41am On Dec 05, 2022
shocked do or die politics

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 6:41am On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubu people are synonymous to violence

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by ebuk4real(m): 6:42am On Dec 05, 2022
Cassava people are just idiots

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 05, 2022
Atiku will want to deal ruthlessly with Peter!

Atiku knows Peter is the major spoiler of his campaign!

I know how desperate politicians can be! Someone might be sent-back to God soon

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by franchasng: 6:42am On Dec 05, 2022
hmmm how Tinubu have transformed one time peaceful Yorubas to Barbarians now playing politics with tribal-religious hatred baffles me.

This is the effect of having a tribal bigot as a leader, Tinubu have succeeded in turning most Yoruba youths to staunch tribal-religious bigots, this is not the Yorubas Awolowo laboured to educate, Yoruba ronu oh cry

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Rapuru14: 6:42am On Dec 05, 2022
These guys full of sophisticated hate are the most backward creatures I've ever seen.

Let's see how far this their strategy will take them.

Truth shall prevail

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Rapuru14: 6:42am On Dec 05, 2022
Their failure to a "structureless" party is the beginning of apprehension

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by JASONjnr(m): 6:42am On Dec 05, 2022
O' wrong....

You don't have to take anyone's life because of politics...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Obidient4life2: 6:43am On Dec 05, 2022
This is the only legacy of Tinubu in South West, thuggery!
Come 2023 all urchins and bandits will be out of business!

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:43am On Dec 05, 2022
We are the architect of our own problem, not the government in power, later we will be crying fulani or herdsmen attack our area and same thugs are fighting back, they won't get things corrected now, I don't think the killing and the kidnapping is enough to reset our brains to the urban and rural levels ,Nigeria just want to stay in hell fire because they see no light in their future.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Aufbauh(m): 6:43am On Dec 05, 2022
I am still receiving treatments at Wesley Guild hospital, Ilesa after I was hacked by PDP political thugs.

The Obingos will still come & blame Tinubu, not accepting the fact that it was a party rising against it own party. PDPlite vs PDPpro max.

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Shancca: 6:43am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

Shameless!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by seanery: 6:44am On Dec 05, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Impregnable101: 6:45am On Dec 05, 2022
angry
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Patriotsleague: 6:45am On Dec 05, 2022
You go die for nothing, for Pandora a selfish man.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Untainted007: 6:45am On Dec 05, 2022
Why na
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Corrinthians(m): 6:45am On Dec 05, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
I am not a LP supporter but I noticed Labour party members are being attacked all over Nigeria and this is unfair. I never expected this from PDP cos they're also suffering a similar fate in the hands of APC controlled Lagos state. They can't even paste Jandor/Funke's posters in Lagos, all na tear tear!

Till these so-called political thugs are met with a greater force and anger by the people, political thuggery will not stop in Nigeria.

You're not a LP supporter but you have what it takes to be one- a white-faced liar.

In the East, party supporters aren't just being attacked, they're being killed!! You see nothing wrong with theirs which is systematic repression of opposing views but see everything wrong with this random attack on one person.

Yeah, you're not just a liar, you're also a hypocrite. These are two enduring attributes of all LP supporters. You're likely one even if you deny it. A look into your profile would probably confirm that.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 6:45am On Dec 05, 2022
They no gree give shishi but them dey collect Millions from people hand say na fundraising.

Una go still jam better Thugs.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Patriotsleague: 6:45am On Dec 05, 2022
franchasng:
hmmm how Tinubu have transformed one time peaceful Yorubas to Barbarians now playing politics with tribal-religious hatred baffles me.

This is the effect of having a tribal bigot as a leader, Tinubu have succeeded in turning most Yoruba youths to staunch tribal-religious bigots, this is not the Yorubas Awolowo laboured to educate, Yoruba ronu oh cry
Shut up biafran terrorists. Igbos are the biggest tribal bigots in Nigeria.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:45am On Dec 05, 2022
Agbadorians. Like Bullion van oga like them. Ask who killev Funsho Williams

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by lexylaw40: 6:46am On Dec 05, 2022
Adeleke is not playing with anyone

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Ojudu Abandons Daughter, Moremi Ojudu Over Facebook Post - Ajayi Oluwole / Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today / Red Line Drawn Against South Africa - Onyeama, Foreign Affairs Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.