Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

I’m Thinking Of Getting Married Because Of Sex, Says Juliana Olayode - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Thinking Of Getting Married Because Of Sex, Says Juliana Olayode (2159 Views)

I’m Thinking I’m Infertile Might That Be True? / My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture / Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Thinking Of Getting Married Because Of Sex, Says Juliana Olayode by EdemIboro: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2022
I’m thinking of getting married because of sex, says Juliana Olayode https://tsbnews.com/2022/12/im-thinking-of-getting-married-because-of-sex-says-juliana-olayode/

Re: I’m Thinking Of Getting Married Because Of Sex, Says Juliana Olayode by Softmirror: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
undecided APART FROM SEX WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER?

3 Likes

Re: I’m Thinking Of Getting Married Because Of Sex, Says Juliana Olayode by xareal(m): 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
Softmirror:
undecided APART FROM SEX WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER?
person don tell you the only thing she get to offer,you still dey ask question undecided

3 Likes

Re: I’m Thinking Of Getting Married Because Of Sex, Says Juliana Olayode by Realife4: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
grin angry angry angry angry grin grin
Re: I’m Thinking Of Getting Married Because Of Sex, Says Juliana Olayode by Realife4: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
xareal:
person don tell you the only thing she get to offer,you still dey ask question undecided
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Thinking Of Getting Married Because Of Sex, Says Juliana Olayode by zed7: 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Marriage does not guarantee endless sex, infact, married people tend to have less sex than single people.

With the worry of bills, stress of work, kids, and even 'see finish' of your partner, you'll find out that you even had more sex when single.

No sensible person should get married because of only sex. Marry for other qualities.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Thinking Of Getting Married Because Of Sex, Says Juliana Olayode by Trustbay: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
I think she is sex staved...she no dey Bleep or she be virgin?
Re: I’m Thinking Of Getting Married Because Of Sex, Says Juliana Olayode by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
EdemIboro:
I’m thinking of getting married because of sex, says Juliana Olayode https://tsbnews.com/2022/12/im-thinking-of-getting-married-because-of-sex-says-juliana-olayode/
After sex, what ll sustain your marriage?
I just don't like this lady.
No beefing, no jealousy but I no dey feel her vibes.
Re: I’m Thinking Of Getting Married Because Of Sex, Says Juliana Olayode by kelspinall(m): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
she knows that age is catching up with her and she's indirectly telling us she's single...

you no dey knack since,na wetin you wan tell us.abeg find another way to advertise ya single life

1 Like

Re: I’m Thinking Of Getting Married Because Of Sex, Says Juliana Olayode by Softmirror: 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
xareal:

grin
Re: I’m Thinking Of Getting Married Because Of Sex, Says Juliana Olayode by jahson19(m): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
The same sex whe we dy see dy run from so?

(1) (Reply)

What Really Scares You About Marriage? / Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me / Here's How Women Gradually Exploit You Without You Even Knowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.