Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House (26669 Views)

Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai / REVEALED: How Adeosun Betrayed Wale Edun To Get Her Ministerial Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by blessedbanky: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
smirn:

Why are you people so worried? They are all members of APC. The party wants to be in charge of next federal government of Nigerian. The party owns the manifesto and program of governance. It will be fine for others to speak on the party plans. Most of you claim he can't win the election yet you are having a sleepless night over his activities.
Even if Tinubu did not win, I swear certainly it will never be Peter Obi.

But when we speak about how this present APC government has brought untold hardship and suffering to the masses, u would remind us how Tinubu is not part of the government. Now, because ur Lord and saviour has brought shame to all presidential aspirants in the world, the manifesto has become APC's and no longer Tinubu's. When a man has lost shame, he is dead already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Ochemicals: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
JoshTim:
Team work. I see a man that is ready to govern. I could remember one of the genesis of our problems is Buhari not constituting his cabinet for a long time. Governance is not one man, it is shared. A vision is also shared by a good leader amongst his followers. Tinubu is a leader. Igbos can go and die. This only shows that his vision, mantra, mission, objectives and goals have been imbibed, and digested by his followers and those dear to him.

Funny.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Moymoy: 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Realist12:
Beautiful. Tinubu is the only one that has shown he's a team player .
That's why you see he has remarkable mentees .
Y'all need a boss like Tinubu.
Unlike those that recruited caricature mentees dying minutes to election.

Some of us watched it live on TV and we saw him answering questions too. But social media viewers will base their opinion on few minutes video thinking all he did was delegate the answers to his team members.

This is not working. grin
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
lollybee15:
A very big shame on you and your generation. This shows that you are a blockhead like Tinubu. Idiots will always back their likes.
That guy was just being sacarstic, he didn't mean what he said. infact, he is just mocking Tinubu and his crew.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Gingerbreadman2: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Benwallt:
How the you know who is cursed? I am sure that the way you are there, you have your peculiar idiosyncrasies and irrespective of where you find yourself you will always manifest them. Some may not go down well with other people but it would be an injustice to your person for the to crucify you based on what you thought was right and what they thought was wrong.

Security is everybody's business not for governor or president alone. That's why you don't assume, think or conclude for others. Some people see insecurity as security and security as insecurity.

Tinubu is not a man you can hate. His actions, reactions and inactions make this country a formidable one in term of politicking.

Leave all these long talk. How did elrufai improve security in kaduna?
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by blueAgent(m): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
azikiweironsi:

Oil dey your head. You deserve a cold origin and kilisi to step it down.

Clown, Na condemn grease oil dey una head

Clowns.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by ufotunang: 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
What a shame... that is why tinubu is running away from debates and interviews in nigeria
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by airliner(m): 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:
nothing bad , he is just manifesting a good attitude.... grin grin

Tinubu didn't want to act as if he knew all... He prepared to play "the puppet" inorder to allow his followers to also have a say..

After all..,

They discussed all those problems before coming for the intervew..

U be ekpa
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Bennycollins: 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
JoshTim:
Team work. I see a man that is ready to govern. I could remember one of the genesis of our problems is Buhari not constituting his cabinet for a long time. Governance is not one man, it is shared. A vision is also shared by a good leader amongst his followers. Tinubu is a leader. Igbos can go and die. This only shows that his vision, mantra, mission, objectives and goals have been imbibed, and digested by his followers and those dear to him.
Me I am not even Ibo not to talk IPOB, and I say like many other non ibos, SHAME on to you all promoting this octogenarian.
But just in case you are one of those uneducated agberos or some misguided urchins, sorry because I don't have to mind those ones.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Ferrous(m): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubu is a dumb man with very low self-esteem. Why should they always meet in London? What happens to Nigeria that's his primary responsibility?
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Benwallt(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
Gingerbreadman2:

Leave all these long talk. How did elrufai improve security in kaduna?
Is he police man? If everybody performs the functions right, insecurity would come down drastically. He did well by providing enabling environment. The rest is left with the security agencies and federal government. There is little he could do as we don't have state police. Federal government is in charge of security in this country.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by azikiweironsi(m): 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
blueAgent:

Clown, Na condemn grease oil dey una head

Clowns.

grin grin grin The pain is just too much sorry.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by pedel: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Unfortunately for you I haven’t been living in Nigeria for almost two decades.
No poor man can win any governorship election in Nigeria. They were rich before they became elected officials.
I am not saying they didn’t steal from the public funds.

Alpharey:

How did they make their millions. Suffering and smiling type. Who understands you. Better prepare for hustling as usual grin
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Dawnofhope: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
What a risk? Why can't he just Step down for those whom he knew a better?
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by hush15: 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
Realist12:
Beautiful. Tinubu is the only one that has shown he's a team player .
That's why you see he has remarkable mentees .
Y'all need a boss like Tinubu.
Unlike those that recruited caricature mentees dying minutes to election.

Some of us watched it live on TV and we saw him answering questions too. But social media viewers will base their opinion on few minutes video thinking all he did was delegate the answers to his team members.

Very very unfortunate...
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Oddfinder01: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
pedel:
Presidents delegates duties in real world.
If he is putting El-Rufai forward to speak on security that is a sign that he will become the minister for Defence or National security adviser.
They already have the talking points before they went to the UK.
These people are not average people. They are smart billionaires and they understand people and electorates more than you do.
I de shame fir una shame.
How can a sane man stand wit his full chest and defend this man? U guys lack integrity and are morally bankrupt!
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Humble29(m): 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

Tinubu didn't want to act as if he knew all... He prepared to play "the puppet" inorder to allow his followers to also have a say..

After all..,

May God forgive you, for you don't know what you are doing.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Alpharey: 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
pedel:
Unfortunately for you I haven’t been living in Nigeria for almost two decades.
No poor man can win any governorship election in Nigeria. They were rich before they became elected officials.
I am not saying they didn’t steal from the public funds.

In wherever you reside, can a man of Tinubu's present condition be allowed into office of the president. Why are you people this wicked.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by pedel: 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
You should be ashamed for yourself and the people you care about.
What crime was Tinubu convicted of and which court sentenced him?
Your hatred for Tinubu is affecting your sense of reasoning.
You called him drug baron yet you can't show any court convinction.
Before you say he forfeited money to the US government, remember drug traffickers don't just forfeit money; they get jail time.
Remove your head from your arse and start reasoning like a sensible person.
If it will be of any relief for you, I do not like Tinubu and I won't vote for him.

Oddfinder01:

I de shame fir una shame.
How can a sane man stand wit his full chest and defend this man? U guys lack integrity and are morally bankrupt!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by omokab: 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

After all..,

you have time for them . They don't have sense except on hatred . A good leader.who want to succeed must assign responsibilities to his subordinate . Lack of good management is when you don't trust those who work with you . when he told the moderator that he assign them to answer questions ,did the moderator object that ? No! He won't do that because he know the importance of doing that .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Oddfinder01: 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
pedel:
Before you say he forfeited money to the US government, remember drug traffickers don't just forfeit money; they get jail time.
If it will be of any relief for you, I do not like Tinubu and I won't vote for him.

See this ode..thats how u go about twisting narratives to disway ppl from making sound judgement..were have i mentioned drugs or forfeiture of money? Were in my write up have i called ur master a drug baron?
Nobody hates Tinubu. Ur man is not presidential. His is not a presidential material. He has passed his prime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

After all..,

IT TAKES STUPIDITY TO DEFEND STUPIDITY.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
pedel:

SHUT UP!!! YOU CHRONIC IGNORAMUS.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Abdul05: 12:28am On Dec 06, 2022
omokab:
you have time for them . They don't have sense except on hatred . A good leader.who want to succeed must assign responsibilities to his subordinate . Lack of good management is when you don't trust those who work with you . when he told the moderator that he assign them to answer questions ,did the moderator object that ? No! He won't do that because he know the importance of doing that .
Abioo thank you sir.

Of course..if it wasn't allowed he wouldn't do..
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Ifogift007: 3:19am On Dec 06, 2022
Abdul05:

After all..,

Foolish man
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by MasterTeeUSA: 3:38am On Dec 06, 2022
Not many people realized he called someone from the North (Kaduna), South West (Yoruba), and South-South....these are his strongholds. While some worry about why he called or didn't call, Tinubu is sending a message of unity, a man that can assemble a team that represents Nigeria and someone who trusts his guys on day one to deliver.

Islie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO5ufJphJUU

https://dailytrust.com/2023-tinubu-delegates-el-rufai-others-to-answer-questions-at-chatham-house/
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Image123(m): 4:23am On Dec 06, 2022
Alpharey:

So the work of a president of a Nation is merely to make opposition gnash their teeth. I hear you. TINUBU CAN NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. If you like hang

Lol, it clearly shows that he's not lost his touch. He's a first class brain you know. E no easy, ask people who studied philosophy and couldn't come out with even 2.1
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by 9ty4our: 6:29am On Dec 06, 2022
Can you imagine how stupid, disgraceful and daft this is. What a stupid display of Brian dead syndrome.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Vicson2021: 6:50am On Dec 06, 2022
Show of shame
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by blueAgent(m): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2022
azikiweironsi:

grin grin grin The pain is just too much sorry.

Which pain, you should be sorry for yourself, I know you don't pity or love yourself, becos nobody with working brain, would write that senseless jargon you wrote there.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by azikiweironsi(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2022
blueAgent:

Which pain, you should be sorry for yourself, I know you don't pity or love yourself, becos nobody with working brain, would write that senseless jargon you wrote there.

Which pity or love ?
Love kee you there.
As it pains you it sweet us.
Mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Brigade Of Guards: The Transformation / Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep / Datti: Certificate INEC Gave To Tinubu Will Soon Bounce Like Dud Cheque (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.