Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House (26671 Views)

Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai / REVEALED: How Adeosun Betrayed Wale Edun To Get Her Ministerial Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by kilisi(m): 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
azikiweironsi:

Oil dey your head. You deserve a cold origin and kilisi to step it down.

angry angry angry
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by eguarojeona: 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by ufuosman(m): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
Baba just go fall hand internationally grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by cochexky: 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Flows001(m): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:
nothing bad , he is just manifesting a good attitude.... grin grin

Tinubu didn't want to act as if he knew all... He prepared to play "the puppet" inorder to allow his followers to also have a say..

After all..,

They discussed all those problems before coming for the intervew..
Shameless urchin.
I spit on your SHAMELESSNESS and FOOLISHNESS!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by seguntijan(m): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
abobote:
Tinubu government will be the worst

For you and your family.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by tyinfinity: 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Because peter Pandora obituary was not allowed to enter this house in London where world leaders deliberate on issues concerning the whole world,peter obidirty are seriously in pain .they are sad and depressed.one of them in my area has refused to come out since morning.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by smileyoo: 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

Tinubu didn't want to act as if he knew all... He prepared to play "the puppet" inorder to allow his followers to also have a say..

After all..,

story, story, story.
lol. you guys better advice this your lord and master, to go and take a deserved rest, because even if he eventually become the president, God forbid, he will only succeed to become a place -holder to Mr shetima.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by WHITELIGHTER: 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

After all..,

May God punish that Ur hand u used to type this trash...geez

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by smirn(m): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
Racoon:

"As he was asked by the moderator to respond to the questions, Tinubu said he would assign some members of his entourage to do so....."
This is the clear reason Tinubu’s handlers have been shielding him from media and public scrutiny. Really shameful, disgraceful and embarrassing.

"The presidency is too serious an office to be invested in someone with serious integrity deficit. Those ignoring character and integrity should remember the Turkish proverb: “When a clown moves into a palace, he doesn’t become a king. The palace becomes a circus.”

It concerns me because I’m fully convinced that a Tinubu presidency would not only destabilise Nigeria internally, it would damage Nigeria globally, making it a big laughing stock, a butt of dark international jokes!
Why are you people so worried? They are all members of APC. The party wants to be in charge of next federal government of Nigerian. The party owns the manifesto and program of governance. It will be fine for others to speak on the party plans. Most of you claim he can't win the election yet you are having a sleepless night over his activities.
Even if Tinubu did not win, I swear certainly it will never be Peter Obi.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Structure10ten: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
Massiveglory:
grin
International embarasssment in ultra HD.
Comedians both foreign and in Nigeria have gotten materials to entertain their audience.

But seriously, no matter who you are , whether Apc or not, if you are still rooting for this man, you are not well.
l swear, they kept on pushing the old man because of selfishness knowing fully well that the man is incapacitated.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by seunjungle1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
With this your comment now, you think you wise, right?
Asiwaju is teaching you maturity in a modern they politics...he knows and understand his fellowers and they too know him very well, that was why he can assign those question to them.

Anobi Yisa(our Lord Jesus Christ) assigned some significant assignments to his desciples too...

Those guys are Asiwaju disciples..he called them unbreakable team

any of his doings always come with a new dimension

slivertongue:
The electioneering of the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, took an intriguing twist on Monday at the Chatham House in London as he delegated some members of the party to respond to questions posed to him.

Tinubu lacks the capacity and capability to govern NIGERIA. His current state makes him a national risk. Who will answer questions for him at UNGA or the at White House?

VOTE WISELY
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by WHITELIGHTER: 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
JoshTim:
Team work. I see a man that is ready to govern. I could remember one of the genesis of our problems is Buhari not constituting his cabinet for a long time. Governance is not one man, it is shared. A vision is also shared my a good leader amongst his followers. Tinubu is a leader. Igbos can go and die. This only shows that his vision his mantra mission, objectives and goals have been imbibed, and digested by his followers.

You are originally stupid to think like this? Must u colour this rubbish line of thought and expect sane Nigerians to be as dull as u think? C'mon man...
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
abc115:
That is Leadership...while he answered Other Questions
even if the man poo there , you and keyamo will defend it...if fuel cost 3000 per liter, I will buy at that price, you also will buy at that price... because you support tinubu doesn't mean you will buy it for lesser amount... everybody go feel am
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Alpharey: 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

After all..,

Enemy of Nigeria spotted here. Keep defending the failure. By the time this man wins (that is if at all) he will NEVER be in charge. Shettima, Hell Rufai and co will be ruling this country by proxy. Keep on playing ethnic card with the future of your children. God please open these people's eyes to see.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Image123(m): 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Imagine using contractors to do your real-time managerial duties. No Board of Directors will accept that in a publicly quoted company (PLC), let alone a sovereign country.

What are you gnashing about, do you think presidency is UTME? Do you know how many special advisers and assistants that government work with? Be real, not everyone will wash his plate and cut his hair by himself like the inefficient solo Obi.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by zionstaar75: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
slivertongue:
The electioneering of the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, took an intriguing twist on Monday at the Chatham House in London as he delegated some members of the party to respond to questions posed to him.

Tinubu lacks the capacity and capability to govern NIGERIA. His current state makes him a national risk. Who will answer questions for him at UNGA or the at White House?

VOTE WISELY
so we should vote the zoo tribe?u people never see anything. I'll rather vote a broiler chicken than an igbo man.u guys didn't know what u were getting into when u were stupidly supporting nnamdi kanu?
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by 00FFT00(m): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

After all..,

Tinubu has finally demarketed himself, by himself, and with himself.
For my village, even masquerades dey talk.
Bye, bye, Emi lokan.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by azikiweironsi(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
kilisi:

angry angry angry

grin grin My friend sorry, I never meant no harm.
I meant the dried pepper meat delicacy.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Alpharey: 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
ecolime:
I believe we have grown past the era of cabals handling the affairs of our country. Nigeria can't afford to have a figurehead President.

It's about time Tinubu withdraws from the race.

EXACTLY!
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Tochi3(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
GratefulSoul27:
Buhari better pass this one
chaiii

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by ElSudani: 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubu is not your mate. A thorough team player, non of the questions posed was even hard. One of the reasons he is far more successful than any politician of his time.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Alpharey: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Houseofglam7:
Buhahahahahahahahaha

Seriously, this is no more funny. Imagine some people are still toiling and playing with Nigeria's future because of personal gain and ethnicity not minding that they will also suffer from the fallout.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Abdul05: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Alpharey:

Enemy of Nigeria spotted here. Keep defending the failure. By the time this man wins (that is if at all) he will NEVER be in charge. Shettima, Hell Rufai and co will be ruling this country by proxy. Keep on playing ethnic card with the future of your children. God please open these people's eyes to see.

Who told you he is a failure

Did he fail his people while he was in office?

And again did he fail his people when he used his own influence to help buhari to power...

How many Yoruba people are now under buhari administration. ...Tell me

Why Yoruba people will not fight for him..
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Alpharey: 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Realist12:
Beautiful. Tinubu is the only one that has shown he's a team player .
That's why you see he has remarkable mentees .
Y'all need a boss like Tinubu.
Unlike those that recruited caricature mentees dying minutes to election.

Some of us watched it live on TV and we saw him answering questions too. But social media viewers will base their opinion on few minutes video thinking all he did was delegate the answers to his team members.

Chaaiii, your job is very difficult oo. Defending Tinubu's incompetence is not easy. It will make you look like zombie
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Imotman(m): 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
High level embarrassment!
It's advisable he pulls out from the race.. it's clear see he has lost physical and intellectual prowess to deal with the demands of a President of a country as Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by GreatrAnalyst: 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mindlog:
See as a whole presidential candidate share out questions he ought to answer like akara! cheesy cheesy cheesy

He can't attempt such dodging when faced with hard interviewers like Christiane Amanpour or Stephen Sackur. cheesy

Amanpour what?
Take it easy na.

Man will just pass out.
Ambulance had better been positioned close by. Emergency straight.

What a clownish shame APC is doling out to right thinking Nigerians
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Abdul05: 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
00FFT00:

Tinubu has finally demarketed himself, by himself, and with himself.
For my village, even masquerades dey talk.
Bye, bye, Emi lokan.

Only in anambra state.. grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by 00FFT00(m): 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

Only in anambra state.. grin cheesy

All over Nigeria.
The man's croaked voice is even annoying cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Alpharey: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

Who told you he is a failure

Did he fail his people while he was in office?

And again did he fail his people when he used his own influence to help buhari to power...

How many Yoruba people are now under buhari administration. ...Tell me

Why Yoruba people will not fight for him..

His health has failed. He doesn't remember things normally. The best he can do is withdraw from the race honorably. Otherwise he will be disgraced in office. Even you know that this is not the normal Tinubu you used to know. Old age has finally catch up with him
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Alpharey: 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
ElSudani:
Tinubu is not your mate. A thorough team player, non of the questions posed was even hard. One of the reasons he is far more successful than any politician of his time.

Successful? Probably only in Lagos
Re: Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Alpharey: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
Angrymode:
Only a mad person will vote for Tinubu.
I'm actually afraid of my own statement considering there are a lot of mad persons in Nigeria.

Lol. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Saraki Used And Dumped PDP Senators- The Nigerianpilot / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers / Governor Aregbesola Commissions School Buses For Public Schools In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.