Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,242 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) (21945 Views)

Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records / Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London / 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by Estello: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
"When I was born in March 1952, nobody knew I would join politics, talkless of running for President. My records have been consistent and there was no mutilation. I am a Tinubu proper....those without history and track records dwell in lies against me. One of the presidential candidates have been rumoured not to be a Nigerian, we never dwell on that, we have serious matters to talk about. I'm a graduate of Chicago State University. By the way, I've collected my original certificate from Chicago. I was trained as an accountant by Deloitte. I reached the pinnacle of my career at ExxonMobil. Who among my opponents has these records? That's why they dwell on cheap propaganda......."

#TinubuInChathamHouse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kisV6Q4Pxfw

33 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by Thortp(m): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
We don hear oooooo.
Primary and secondary school nko?

Modified:
I am willing to give out N200k on my own to anyone who can present Emilokan's primary and secondary school certificates.

165 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
without pry and secondary certs?
Estello:
"When I was born in March 1952, nobody knew I would join politics, talkless of running for President. My records have been consistent and there was no mutilation. I am a Tinubu proper....those without history and track records dwell in lies against me. One of the presidential candidates have been rumoured not to be a Nigerian, we never dwell on that, we have serious matters to talk about. I'm a graduate of Chicago State University. By the way, I've collected my original certificate from Chicago. I was trained as an accountant by Deloitte. I reached the pinnacle of my career at ExxonMobil. Who among my opponents has these records? That's why they dwell on cheap propaganda......."

#TinubuInChathamHouse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kisV6Q4Pxfw

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by Lagosfinder(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
People can question
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by LordIsaac(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
This man looks like Femi Falana. Or is it just my eyes? cheesy

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by jaytee01(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
Which records have been consistent? Are you talking about the ones that exists only in your imagination?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by Tochi3(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
grin

Someone without any known educational background and records . Who has a history of fake Oluwole certificates and narcotics is blu bulala on date of birth ...education & Qualifikations. ...wonders shall never end..

Na wa .. tufiakwa...

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by olusam4: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubu if you are the best among them may the Good Lord keep you for us and silence the rest. But if you are not may the same good Lord give us the best.

I have a plot at Abijo GRA, 7m, deed and survey

26 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by ATEAMS: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by Myfuture01(m): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
This thread will be so lively. To Investors and home buyers. Take Advantage of Treasure Hilltop Estate.

Take Advantage of this season promo offers.
Buy Plots or House at Treasure Hilltop Estate Now.
Located along Ikola/Command route with close proximity to AIT, Alagbado, Lagos Mainland.
This is opportunity you should leverage on because it's rare and you can't ever get such wonderful offer in a developed environment within Alagbado, Lagos.

- Full Plot now 10m instead of N15million
- Half Plot now at 5m instead of N8million.

2 Bedroom Bungalow for 20million
3 Bedroom Bungalow for 25million
3 Bedroom Duplex for 37.5million.
Treasure Hilltop Estate
- Have good tittle documents (C of o)
- Wonderful environment for like minded individuals
- Free From Omonile Palavar.

These offers end by December 31st

Make 2million initial deposit and spread the balance.
For inspection, enquiry and payment details
Call/WhatsApp the attached phone number.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by PrettyBolu(f): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
When you tell a lie repeatedly, after a while, even you yourself will start believing that the lie is true. Na wetin happen to Tinubu

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by Opintiwa: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
A Cocaine criminal who loves a town hall Different from Bulaba.

Is running away from AriseTv town hall

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by Echoban: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
Thortp:
We don hear oooooo.

U should have sent ur questions to charttam house earlier[code][/code] cry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by seunmsg(m): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
That’s my president.

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by Racoon(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubu and his team are pathological liars and incorrigible fraudulent clowns that never live in the light of truth but rather in the shadows of lies.

This is why the lied shamelessly about his academic qualifications, hired fake agbadorian and cassava munching bishops and stole Donald Duke young imagine to disguise @ his own with no remorse.

They always live a fake and sanctimonious life hence are very deceitful charlatans and hardened criminals who should never be allowed in our national life again.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
JAGABAN the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by KasoTechNG(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lagosfinder:
People can question
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by dotil: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Laffable he should be ashamed of himself

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by Racoon(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:
That’s my president.
"...Put simply, Tinubu was alleged to be a bagman handling and laundering drug money. Tinubu claimed the funds belonged to Kafaru Tinubu and Alhaja Habibat Mogaji, even though, years later, he told The News magazine that all the money belonged to him(crooked criminal ).

In the end, Tinubu forfeited $460,000 held in his name by Heritage Bank, where he and Akande had strong links. “Why did they return $1m?” Fani-Kayode asked.

The biggest lie, peddled by Keyamo and Fani-Kayode, is that the $460,000 forfeited by Tinubu was a tax.The cover sheet of the certified true copy of the settle ment, issued on August 10, 2022, explicitly states under “Nature of Suit” that it’s forfeiture under “Code 625: Drug related seizure of property 21 USC 881.” The two boxes under “Federal tax suits” were not ticked. So, the $460, 000 was not a tax but a drug-related forfeiture.
Tinubu’s surrogates and spin doctors say he wasn’t indicted or convicted. But no rational individual would forfeit $460,000 of his hard-earned money, especially when linked to drug trafficking, without fighting to clear his name.

By having a “drug related seizure of property” recorded against his name, Tinubu is seriously tainted as a presidential candidate, and would cause Nigeria huge embarrassment if he became president....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/tinubu-as-president-buhari-must-really-hate-nigeria/amp/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by Christistruth00: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Opintiwa:
A Cocaine criminal who loves a town hall Different from Bulaba.

Is running away from AriseTv town hall

Trash

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by Opintiwa: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Christistruth00:

Trash

Go and get a home lesson teacher for Tinubu

This is to avoid bulaba in a public setting

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by opalu: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lol
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by Thortp(m): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
You can also help me now
Echoban:

U would have sent ur questions to charttam house earlier[code][/code] cry

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by JAMO84: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Obingos, over to you

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by abc115: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
But you olodos and bitterleaf said he delegated all questions

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by israelmao(m): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Sob story.It's will be madness beyond boundaries to still cast your votes for APC after failing to deliver on its promises,poverty,hunger,insecurity,unemployment and lawlessness are the hallmarks of its governance,it's like a ship with sailor who has no sense or knowledge of direction.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by Kaiser20: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
LordIsaac:
This man looks like Femi Falana. Or is it just my eyes? cheesy
Please please don't compare Light with darkness. Falana is more refined and coordinated than this Baba Wey no know road

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by CalabarPikin: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
Come answer other questions here sir
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by olumike001(m): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
Thortp:
We don hear oooooo.

Maybe not necessary...can you go to University without primary and secondary education

What is more stupid than a graduate submitting a secondary certificate to INEC as his qualification.?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) by Moh247: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
cool

If you want a DNA from Tinubu's family ask for one

If you need his original certificate he has it and you can now request it

87 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries / Boko Haram In Disarray As Shortage Of Arms, Fuel Hits Insurgents / Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.